Author Topic: biggie-pac... whats wrong with this picture?  (Read 787 times)

Don Seer

Re: biggie-pac... whats wrong with this picture?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2002, 12:41:05 AM »
fake article?!?! not quite.....

yo yo!........

peep this from hitemup.com

Thoughts concerning the article about Pac's killer
Posted by Rukas on Thursday, September 5 2002
Like I said in my previous posts, there is already an article floating around claiming to be from the LA Times. It suggests that Biggie hired Crips to kill Tupac.

While I do not know for sure if this is real or not, the article seems fake, it reads like a movie script rather then a newspaper article. It also says that the authors name is Chuck Phillips, but the official LA Times website says the authors name is Jeffrey Newbury. So that proves the article does exist, but the one leaked all over our message boards may be false.

Also, please remember that without hard evidence, this is just a rumor, like the hundred other rumors Pac fans have come up with concerning his death. Without proof, this is just the author’s theory, nothing more.

the article posted here http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=general;action=display;num=1031287922 has the wrong name that hitemup are saying about in it.

but its ok! ... its been shortened to remove some background information that doesnt relate to the murder.. some stuff about 2pac's upbringing etc. so its not 100% fake.. just abridged.

hitemup.com has the full-real thing up.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2002, 12:53:45 AM »
so does:

www.latimes.com

And JEFFREY NEWBURY took the photo...

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2002, 01:06:25 AM »
YUp....i think...its too early to make an official statement..I mean its still an author's theory...yea the author got interviews, but i havent seen no proof.

and if you think about it, if its REALLY TRUE, that biggie got 2pac killed, then theres no fuckin way that puffy could have not known about this

I would think the Proof would be the fact that it's going to be published on the front page of the LA times. The LA times does NOT fuck around when it comes to news. If they publish something, I know they will check and re-check their sources.

Plus check these quotes...

"A yearlong investigation by The Times reconstructed the crime and the events leading up to it. Evidence gathered by the paper indicates..."

"This account of what they and others did that night is based on police affidavits and court documents as well as interviews with investigators, witnesses to the crime and members of the Southside Crips who had never before discussed the killing outside the gang."

I am willing to bet that there IS evidence of big being in vegas at the time. Im gonna wait till tommrow night at 11:00 pm cause thats when they update the site with most of the next days news.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2002, 01:07:06 AM »
its still fishy if its real. look, i dont get why they were waiting to publish that story for his anniversary. i mean its not a fuckin present they hav to get out the right day. if they had real proof, they would hav put that out the same day.
and it sais that they called up biggie, got that gun and then went after 2pac. how in the hell they had the time to meet with biggie and still have time to find tupac? hard to believe all these meetings that went down
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2002, 01:59:58 AM »
I ain't believin' this shit... Tomorrow they better post some facts or this shit is worthless. If there's none, they'll just say "HA HA! April fools! A little late!" or "Yesterday, the LA Times website was hacked..."

Show me proof! Real unproffessional for a paper to post an article like this in my opinion too, if it's real that is.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2002, 03:40:33 AM »
how much  of this article is new?

the anderson 'theory' has been around forever... all they appear to have done is splice in 'justification' for biggie's death.... biggie didnt actually pull the trigga.. all they've really added is that they used his gun and that the crips used big to get some payout for something they were gonna do anyways. wonder if they ever got paid... any money trail?

P.S
still aint a single person been charged with any crime

ohh yeah... and 'whats wrong'....... dropping this info on the 6th anniv..... great.... bet they sell a heap... is it all a sales scam?

Yeah, thats what i'm saying. None of this is really as exclusive as they're trying to make out, these type of theories have been floating around the net for yrs now, they've just detailed it a little more. Without any hard evidence this is just another theory, thats all. What do they really care about? I doubt they actually care about solving his murder, they're probably just thinking about all the exposure and recognition they would get, thats not right.
I'm staying skeptical about all this, although it would be great to finally find out who is his killer/s is/are, alot of questions can finally be answered then.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2002, 05:40:01 AM »
I just wonder how news reporters would know more about it than close friends of Pac, such as the outlawz, snoop, dpg, etc.  All of them are cool with bad boy now and I can't see them being cool if they knew biggie had pac killed.

here is something else to wonder about:

what if all kinds of mysteries get solved and suge ends up goin back to prison for being involved.  Its pretty fucked up for me to say this, but I would be happy.  Cause then hopefully kurupt and dpg would get back together and maybe all this nonsense beefing in the west would end.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2002, 05:44:02 AM »
what if all kinds of mysteries get solved and suge ends up goin back to prison for being involved.  Its pretty fucked up for me to say this, but I would be happy.  Cause then hopefully kurupt and dpg would get back together and maybe all this nonsense beefing in the west would end.

the only connection with suge might be the one with black mafia & bad boy, which many people mentioned. but i highly doubt that suge is involved in this
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2002, 06:52:06 AM »
I think Pac is still alive and kicking

Hate on me all u want but thats my thoughts
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2002, 08:07:45 AM »
Why does everyone think that Biggie had to be in Las Vegas when the murder occured?  This was probably planned way in advance, so he didn't have to be in Vegas.

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2002, 08:10:10 AM »
the guys article said they met up with biggie that night thats why people are saying this.

now Lil Cease has punched a hole in the story by saying Big was in New Jersey... we'll see how it affects things tommorow.

bez

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2002, 11:07:01 AM »
I hope for rap and rap fans around the world that the L.A times have just made all this shit up but I really cant see that happening.  A newpaper would not just post all this shit too get publicity would they because theres surly a step where publicty just becomes too much.  If they want publicty they got it but they wouldent just make all this up and post it because they are surly smart enough to know they are guna get sued by everyone involved left right and center.  I hate the fact that this has all come out and when I heard it was coming out I knew it was a bad bad idea.  I cant belive this shit, I cant belive it until there is evidence that I can firmly say to myself holy shit thats right, so and so killed Pac.  So far we have apparently found out that Biggie had a deal to give the crips 1 million if they killed Pac and he give them his gun, but we aint found out who pulled the trigger.

That is the question that is guna cause the most controversy because there is surly no way after 6 years of pac being dead that someobdy can come out and firmy say that they know who pulled the trigger and they can name that person.  Its surly just not possible.  I cant wait for the next part of it thought, for all we know so far Crips never got the money, Biggies gun was used, it was anybody and anybodys father that pulled the trigger, crips did/didnt get there money/Biggie died cos he never paid or a retalation shooting.

We know shit so far.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2002, 12:24:57 PM »

and it sais that they called up biggie, got that gun and then went after 2pac. how in the hell they had the time to meet with biggie and still have time to find tupac? hard to believe all these meetings that went down

exactly what i'm sayin , plus if they were about to do it anyways ,why would they tought about money....
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2002, 12:27:27 PM »
Why does everyone think that Biggie had to be in Las Vegas when the murder occured?  This was probably planned way in advance, so he didn't have to be in Vegas.

thats right huh , orlando  planned to get beat up and why the supposly crips were mad for.. naww really naww
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Quadruple OG

[sRe: biggie-pac... whats wrong with this picture?
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2002, 12:36:59 PM »

thats right huh , orlando  planned to get beat up and why the supposly crips were mad for.. naww really naww

well, if this whole scenario is true, Orlando might have been a lookout for pac.  If this is all true, they'd have had to plan it out and have lookouts n shit.  If they didn't get him at Flamingo, they'd prolly got him at 662.  Anderson made the mistake of snatching someone's chain at a mall a few months before Pac was shot.  but of course, this whole story is a big IF