Author Topic: LIL CEASE SAYS BIGGIE DIDNT KILL PAC ON POWER106  (Read 616 times)

J.Roller

• 'G'
  • STR8 WESTCOASTIN
LIL CEASE SAYS BIGGIE DIDNT KILL PAC ON POWER106
« on: September 06, 2002, 05:08:59 AM »
I DONT KNOW IF YALL HEARD, BUT WHEN I WAS DRIVIN TO WORK THIS MORNING, LIL CEASER FROM JUNIOR MAFIA CALLED UP BIGBOY FROM POWER 106. HE WAS ON THE RADIO SAYIN ALL THIS SHIT WE HEARIN AINT TRUE! HE SAID ON THE NIGHT OF THE MURDER BIG, CEASE AND SOME OTHER CATS WERE IN NEW JERSEY WATCHIN THE FIGHTS ON PAYPER VIEW. IT DOES SOUND KIND OF ODD, I MEAN SINCE PAC DIED 6 YEARS AGO, I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BOUT BIGGS FAT ASS BEIN IN VEGAS. CEASE WAS EVEN SAYIN, ITS NOT LIKE BIG COULD SNEAK INTO VEGAS, 1 HES A FAT ASS MUTHAFUCK WHO CANT BE MISSED, AND 2 IF HE DID GO TO VEGAS, THEN THE AIRLINES WOULD HAVE SOME KIND OF RECORD OF IT CUZ U CANT USE NO ALIAS OR FAKE ID AT THE AIRPORTS.

THIS SHIT IS WACK, IM STARTIN TO THINK THAT LATIMES IS TRYIN TO MAKE A DOLLA OUT OF 25CENTS. JUST LET PAC RIP!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
L  E  E  A  N  N     T  W  E  E  D  E  N

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LIL CEASE SAYS BIGGIE DIDNT KILL PAC ON POWER1
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2002, 05:20:08 AM »
damn...interesting.....i knew this had to be known if he was in vegas...you cant just go to vegas like thAt, the tickets, hotels, people etc, all that, this had to be known if he was really there. but on the other hand, its clear that cease is defending biggie, he could be talkin shit too. and even if he was in NJ at that time, he could still be involved in pacs death....guess we'll hav to wait untill tomorrow... i sure hope that the tomorrows paper has some facts that back up their theory
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2002, 06:10:47 AM »
Yo......this shit is kinda confusin'......its tha 6 yr. anniversary and we are just now hearin' about this......Pac said he wanted his legend to go on forever.......thats exactly what he got!! Either the LA Times is tryin to make some loot of this....or this is true...... :-/.......but one thing is for sure....Pac's legend lives on!!

verbalassaulta

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2002, 06:18:45 AM »
do you think lil cease is gonna call up and admit that big had involvement...of course he's gonna deny it...and the la times has relevant sources to be making such claims or they would be in deep shit with law suits

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2002, 07:12:28 AM »
Why does BIG have to be in Vegas to pay some Crips 1 million to kill Pac?

I just hope all this isn't true... I love Biggies music
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

J.Roller

• 'G'
  • STR8 WESTCOASTIN
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2002, 07:23:45 AM »
do you think lil cease is gonna call up and admit that big had involvement...of course he's gonna deny it...and the la times has relevant sources to be making such claims or they would be in deep shit with law suits

LAWSUITS??? WHO GONNA SUE WHO? PAC AND BIGGIE ARE BOTH DEAD!!!!

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2002, 08:01:27 AM »
Of course Biggie wasn't in Las Vegas at the time of the shooting....that would just be stupid on his part.  When something like that is going down, you want to be as far away from it as possible.  There was no need for Biggie to be there anyway.

Murrow

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2002, 08:51:17 AM »
Of course Biggie wasn't in Las Vegas at the time of the shooting....that would just be stupid on his part.  When something like that is going down, you want to be as far away from it as possible.  There was no need for Biggie to be there anyway.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2002, 08:55:22 AM »
ya'll talkin like ya believe he connected now... damn media  >:(

gFuNkA

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2002, 09:15:07 AM »
just pay enough cash and you will get every story...i dont trip on these stories unless they are coming with believable F-A-C-T-S (documents, photos...whatever)

J.Roller

• 'G'
  • STR8 WESTCOASTIN
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2002, 09:54:07 AM »
just pay enough cash and you will get every story...i dont trip on these stories unless they are coming with believable F-A-C-T-S (documents, photos...whatever)

im wit you on that 1, i wanna see proof!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2002, 10:10:32 AM »
Charli Baltimore Denies BIG's involvement in Tupac's murder

In an in-depth interview with SIXSHOT.COM done today (Sept. 6)Charli Baltimore, former Girlfriend and protege of the Notorious BIG, flatly denied that BIG had anything to do with the murder of rap icon Tupac Shakur. "I think [the writer's allegations] are really foul". Charlie, who was in a relationship with BIG around the time of both Tupac and BIG's own murder stated that she didn't believe BIG was in Las Vegas at the time of the murder, that BIG wanted to squash the whole beef and didn't want to war with Tupac, and that he "didn't even have a million dollars to pay the so-called killers". A writer for the LA times has alleged that BIG made a deal with LA Crips to kill Tupac for one million dollars.

THE COMPLETE CHARLI BALTIMORE INTERVIEW WILL BE PUBLISHED ON SEPTEMBER 9, 2002.

bez

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2002, 10:26:59 AM »
Yer if big had paid the crips to kill Pac then for him to be in Vagas at the time of the murder is the most stupid thing ever.  I know if I had someone kill one of my enemies I would want to be at least half way across the world having like a party with alot of people there so I have got like 100 odd allabys.   I mean this shits dumb, we got no proof, just cos someone is writijg this dont mean its true.  The only way we are ever guna find out the real answer to all this madness is and I stress this is the only way, THE WORLD BECOMES LIKE LIAR LIAR and everyone has to tell the truth, and thats it.

The truth will never come out unless people start telling the truth and lets be honest say if you where puff and you knew your best friend had paid one of the hardest gangs in the world to kill one of the most loved rappers in the world then I dont think too many of us would be saying OH yer he didnt that.  Fuck na we wud be doing the same as him and every single other person involved in this madness, from police to gang memebers, from bad boy to deathrow, Keeping are mouths shut.

I tell you what the the 2pac autopsy pic which I have heard from so many people its real and then so many people its fake.  If that pic was real and it leaked then there would not of been just the 1 pic taken there would of  been loadsss from different angles and pics of his face and shit and the wounds, and tatoos and shit.  That would be a great help for a start because at least that would shut up all the people saying he is still alive in Jamacia with Bob Marlet.  They need to be released.

bez

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2002, 10:33:28 AM »
Charli Baltimore Denies BIG's involvement in Tupac's murder

In an in-depth interview with SIXSHOT.COM done today (Sept. 6)Charli Baltimore, former Girlfriend and protege of the Notorious BIG, flatly denied that BIG had anything to do with the murder of rap icon Tupac Shakur. "I think [the writer's allegations] are really foul". Charlie, who was in a relationship with BIG around the time of both Tupac and BIG's own murder stated that she didn't believe BIG was in Las Vegas at the time of the murder, that BIG wanted to squash the whole beef and didn't want to war with Tupac, and that he "didn't even have a million dollars to pay the so-called killers". A writer for the LA times has alleged that BIG made a deal with LA Crips to kill Tupac for one million dollars.

THE COMPLETE CHARLI BALTIMORE INTERVIEW WILL BE PUBLISHED ON SEPTEMBER 9, 2002.

Fuck this bitch if shes stupid enough to think that just cause she was in a relationship with Big he would tell her if he was going to have Pac killed.  I know if I was going to have someone killed shit would be strickly between me and the hitman.  I am sure biggie was smart enough to know not to tell a girl that for all he knows was only with him for his money and his fame that he was about to have one of the most loved rappers in the game killed.

itsallgood

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2002, 11:13:01 AM »
Of course Biggie wasn't in Las Vegas at the time of the shooting....that would just be stupid on his part.  When something like that is going down, you want to be as far away from it as possible.  There was no need for Biggie to be there anyway.  did u read sthe story lol it was a spur of the moment thing biggie could of been there and out of the blue these fools offer him a chance to get rid of pac HE WASNT THERE FOR THAT BUT IT WAS PRESENTED TO HIM so its possible not sayin its tru buit if it was planned b4 he got there then yanoway hed go but if it just came to him like the story says its very possible it happened mayb the guy does have proof biggie was there who knows