Author Topic: LA times to name Tupac Shakur Killer on Fri/Sat!!  (Read 779 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
LA times to name Tupac Shakur Killer on Fri/Sat!!
« on: September 05, 2002, 04:48:41 AM »
THIS HERE IS FROM http://www.2pac2k.de/

According to the New York Post, the Los Angeles Times plans on naming the killer of Tupac Shakur to mark the rapper's 6th anniversary of his unsolved murder. The paper is planning front-page stories for tomorrow and Saturday detailing the results of a yearlong investigation into the rapper's shooting in Las Vegas in 1996. The paper's Chuck Phillips says he interviewed cops who worked on the case and gang members who have never spoken to anyone before. Phillips says, "We're going to name the killer, and there's a definite East Coast connection."

Source:Rapdirt.com

Note: This info was posted on Rapdirt.com and has been aired on several Cali radio stations.

if this is really true, all i hav to  say is  :o  :o
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: LA times to name Tupac Shakur Killer on Fri/Sa
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2002, 04:50:39 AM »

Wow.  Just like Pac always said it was..   :o

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

lbc213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2002, 04:54:47 AM »
....well damn....

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2002, 04:57:48 AM »
latest thing i've seen people talkin about recently is that 'john doe' NY crimelord shit... guess we'll see soon.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2002, 05:05:19 AM »
they gonna name John Doe fo sho  :o
40oz Graphire

Lil Jay

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2002, 05:07:55 AM »
but weird thing is that the latimes or nypost aint got anything about that on their site, like it sais in the update. but if its really true, thats gonna be the biggest news of the yr
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2002, 05:12:29 AM »
damn thats crazy

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2002, 05:16:15 AM »
they gonna name John Doe fo sho  :o

welll kinda... a 'crimelord' wouldnt do the dirty himself... but he'll have hired someone.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2002, 05:28:25 AM »
latest thing i've seen people talkin about recently is that 'john doe' NY crimelord shit... guess we'll see soon.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bez

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2002, 06:38:59 AM »
Dam they shud keep this shit to themsevles, shits guna get worse, say if they naem the wrong person then loads of shit happens again.  Its over and done with, if the police cant solve the crime then I doubt a newspaper can.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

• Dubcnn
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2002, 07:01:20 AM »
shiit

Young Dan Iza

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2002, 07:23:00 AM »
about fuckin time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2002, 07:29:15 AM »
omg.. this shit is gonna be big

Lil Jay

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2002, 09:01:58 AM »
Dam they shud keep this shit to themsevles, shits guna get worse, say if they naem the wrong person then loads of shit happens again.  Its over and done with, if the police cant solve the crime then I doubt a newspaper can.

lol, it wasnt the newspaper who solved the crime, it was the po po, but the newspaper will publish the news...thats all

here is a official report from all hip hop

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=1171

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2002, 09:39:28 AM »
omg.. this shit is gonna be big

big is a an understatment. This is fucking HUGE.......easily the biggest news of the year so far.........do you guys realize how much hysteria this is gonna create?? Shits gonna off the fucking meter. And this is only the 6th year anniverssary. Next year will be the craziest.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2002, 09:43:57 AM »
If this is true...

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Real_G

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2002, 09:45:57 AM »
biggest news of the year? Oh please, maybe for a tupac fan. There is a war going on right now remember...

Rick

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Kweli
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2002, 09:59:09 AM »
shiit

Woodrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2002, 10:03:43 AM »
biggest news of the year? Oh please, maybe for a tupac fan. There is a war going on right now remember...

Not the biggest news of the year, but the reprocutions it could have on the community will no doubt be HUGE.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2002, 10:13:36 AM »
how hard is it to understand that orlando anderson killed him?
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2002, 11:47:46 AM »
Good find dogg. I tried to figure out who killed 'Pac too. I even wrote an article about it for WCKillaz. But I guess B-Please didn't like it, 'cause I gave it to him 2 weeks ago, and it ain't up. So here's what I wrote for WCKillaz.

Welcome to the last Junkyard ever.  Now I plain on still doing things for the WC Killaz, hopefully, but with my senior year in college coming, and my major taking up all my time, I will be working hard, so I’m sorry for this.  But life goes on, so on the article. Now before I get to my article, I would like you to read this rhyme from Notorious B.I.G. on Long Kiss Goodnight.

Uhh.. I'm flamin gats, aimin at, these fuckin maniacs,
put my name in raps, what part the game is that?
Like they hustle backwards
I smoke Blackwoods and Dutchies, ya can't touch me
Try to rush me, slugs go, touchy-touchy
You're bleedin lovely, wit'chyo, spirit above me
or beneath me, your whole life you live sneaky
Now you rest eternally, sleepy,
you burn when you creep me
Rest where the worms and the weak be
My nine flies, baptize, rap guys
With the Holy Ghost, I put holes in most
You hold your toast shaky, slippin tryin to break me
“Look what you made me do”, brains blew
My team in the “marine-blue,” six Coupe
Skied it out, weeded out, cleanin out –
the block for distances, givin long kisses BITCH

Before reading this, remember this is my view, and opinion, not necessarily the opinion of others at WC Killaz.

Now it is clear Biggie was talking about 2Pac, as the only rapper that put Biggies name in his raps was ‘Pac.  All the shit going about Suge having Biggie killed, I’ma show you how Puffy and Biggie got ‘Pac killed. Just read that verse.  After all, this verse was released 6 months after ‘Pac died, so why talk about a dead man, no matter the hate. Simple, Biggie was not dissing ‘Pac, he was bragging in a way that no one else would pick it up.  All that Suge had ‘Pac killed, throw that out.  First off, only an idiot would have someone killed, sit next to them, and be 3 times his size.  ‘Pac was only 5’7” and 165, so why would a man set him up when he weighs over 300 and then sit next to him.  Suge did get ‘Pac in a mess, but Suge did not do it, and all using Frank Alexander as a witness should know that he denied it too on Before I Wake. So how in the hell could someone think Biggie had a hit on ‘Pac when there is no proof.

This is where it gets good, ok, Orlando Anderson as everyone knows, is a Crip.  He stole a Death Row chain from a Blood member of Death Row, and was seen in Las Vegas.  Question, after stealing a chain from a Blood, why would you then go to Las Vegas the night of the Tyson fight, when you know that every member of Death Row would be there ‘cause 2Pac is a very huge Mike Tyson fan, and Suge Knight lives in Las Vegas and owns a club there.  Orlando Anderson was beat up when he was by himself, but really, how many gang members are truly by themselves when out of their gang territory knowing that people from a rival gang are after them.  Anderson knew people from Death Row were not happy with him, and the Death Row chain is very special to Suge, so Orlando needed a listen.  Anderson would not go to Vegas alone, as those who know the facts, knows that the driver did not shot ‘Pac, the person in the backseat did.  Kadafi said he could identify the driver, but never said the shooter.  So if Anderson did kill ‘Pac, he wasn’t alone.  Puffy and Biggie were hired the Crips for protection every time they came to Cali.  Crip gangs out number Blood gangs 3 to 1, so it’s safe to have Crip backing in L.A.  Now Anderson would not go to Las Vegas alone, or for no reason.  Someone had to pay him to go, and there had to be a reason.  A guy name Tray was the member of the Bloods who got his chain jacked.  He was the one that pointed out Anderson.  Now Anderson was a very bold man, as he had a warrant for a murder, and his family were also gang members.  Though, as I said, he wouldn’t just go into a area full of Bloods unless he had a reason.  He might have be scouting the place, seeing were everything is, and who’s around.

Anyways, the famous beat down happened, in which Anderson was beating up bad, but not killed.  Later on the strip, Suge Knight lead an large car line to Club 662, which made them very visible.  This would allow the Crips to find out were they were, since the Strip of Las Vagas, especially during a fight night, is crowded as fuck.  Still, why would Crips drive past all them cars of Bloods, and bodyguards.  It had to be more than just a simple gang warfare to go out and risk themselves like that.  They could wait until the Death Row people get back to L.A.  Well that’s were Biggie and Puffy come in.  Money is what makes people do shit that they never would.  And in Biggie’s verse above, you know his talking on ‘Pac.  He mentions shooting rap guys with a 9, and if a person was shot 5 times with a .45, he is more than likely dead.  So it must have been a 9 that killed ‘Pac, plus he mentions Coupe, and that might be to throw people off, ‘cause reportly it was a Cadillac, but early reports said either a Cadillac, or Chrysler Coupe, so who knows.  And the most important part, “My Team In The Marine Blue, Skied Out, Weeded Out, Cleanin’ Out.”  Biggie was saying right there that in fact, he had a team in blue do the job, and as we all know that would be the Crips.  Marine Blue, well the Marines are the first people into all American wars, they are the smallest branch of the military, but the most notorious.  They fought basically the whole Asain front in World War II, and Vietnam, so an elite force by far, and it would take an elite bunch of Crips to drive past all them Bloods for that killing.  Biggie was suspect in having ‘Pac killed once, maybe he did, or maybe he didn’t.  But the ‘Pac/Biggie rivalry was one of the worst feuds in hip-hop history, actually the worst.  Biggie was tired of ‘Pac running his mouth, and like ‘Pac, Biggie grew up on the streets, doing a lot of street shit.  Puffy was not streets, but he was Biggie’s best-friend, and would do anything for his biggest star.  So in that, it is easy to how Biggie would have ‘Pac killed.  And if this is all true, then is it true that the L.A. shooting of Biggie was in retaliation.  Who knows?

Lil Jay

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2002, 12:25:03 PM »
very nice M Dogg...props....youre not far from the truth...read this

"A report by the LA Times plans to reveal "who they suspect killed Tupac Shakur six years ago. According to sources, the paper will implicate Christopher "The Notorious B.I.G." Wallace as having a role in the shooting of Shakur. "I hope [the paper] got good evidence...this is going to blow sh*t up," Outlawz member EDI told AllHipHop.com. The 2-part cover story will run Friday and Saturday."

well, i didnt expect this at all. biggie involved in this? dayumn

budsmokeronly

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2002, 12:27:08 PM »
yo MDogg I read most if not all of your junkyard articles and they are really good.  Good job and thanks for the quality reading.

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2002, 12:38:51 PM »
Nice write MDogg!! This is gonna be some interestin' shit on Friday and Saturday!!! :o

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2002, 12:48:22 PM »
ok maybe biggie but not puff, maybe suge, i don't give a fuck , i know ya'll talk about slickk again on suge's case... yeah biggie had big beef with pac , but suge wasn't all luv with pac like he let it seen, he did the same thang with snoop and next thing u know when snoop is out , u learn that he got bitch slap , treated like a bitch, punch in tha mouth.... one mo thing,,,,,,, we'll see

and oh, it's easy to accuse biggie now that he's dead, who gonna take his defence , puffy , lol ... i mean , they have to come with straight fucked up facts, or i ain't believing shit
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-