Author Topic: WHO CAN FUCK WITH ME HERE ON THIS FORUM ????????  (Read 961 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WHO CAN FUCK WITH ME HERE ON THIS FORUM ??????
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2002, 09:43:49 AM »
Overseer, quit it or eat it

lol. He's been net thuggin but how long is he gonna be banned for that now ??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2002, 04:12:04 PM »
Adriano was a cool brotha...No need for a banning...The least u coulda done was given him a warning...Maybe he just learned english, and was practicing his cursing skills or some shit...LoL

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2002, 06:06:45 PM »
well Adriano I guess Overseer can fuck wit you

mwuhahaha

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2002, 06:13:08 PM »
:DWCC RULES :D

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2002, 11:06:02 PM »
Adriano was a cool brotha...No need for a banning...The least u coulda done was given him a warning...Maybe he just learned english, and was practicing his cursing skills or some shit...LoL

I Agree He Was A Cool Guy....Until Just Recently -

He Was Warned Though, Twice By Me Last Week And Seer Warned Him Numerous Times Yesterday But When All You Get Outta Him Is "Sit Down, Open Wide And EAT IT BIATCH"

What Ya Supposed Ta Do?!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

sousaebasta

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2002, 02:18:15 AM »
First: i dont think you banned him. It's him who wanted to be banned cause he obviously had problems with the board. Dont act like you got power over him. He's a normal guy, like me, like mods, like you & Rud. Sometimes i've seen mods dissing other ppl, sometimes i've seen you and Rud dissing other ppl, sometimes i've seen guys banned coming back, sometimes i've seen admins going crazy trying to ban a guy... But the last thing to do is to judge Adriano as a man. Cause nobody did the only good thing to do with him: TO CHAT WITH HIM, OR TO EMAIL HIM ASKING HIM WHAT'S THE REAL PROBLEM, to explain the "My Problem are these 12 years old bitches here who wanna mess with me.......... " thing. How gangsta is to judge him now that he's banned? How gangsta is to write WCC rules? How gangsta is to completely lost a long time friendship with this man just because you wrote a pair of fucked up posts? And dont tell me you "warned" him, cause i've seen how you warn ppl. You MENACE, you dont even ask wassup. You wrote "wtf.......adriano...  whuts YOUR fuckin problem!" and you banned him without letting him reply. You didnt write "Why? Please explain. Who dissed you or what? Who are those guys? Are you talking about remixes? About being a collector? A webmaster? What?". Feel me? To act like that is dangerous, sometimes. Cause guys banned will go crazy. Remember that guy who ruined the board months ago: it was all fucked up. Why? Cause YOU created that situation, by banning and by not asking wassup or by not resolving the problem (in fact, since you needed him for his interviews and updates, you called him back). You dissed italians once, and then they replied and you banned them (dont fool me). And you invited personally one of them back in the DPG Forum.  ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE US, remember that. And sometimes if a guy is so mad to write some fucked up shit, there's something that happened before. The fact that you are the boss is ok, and everybody gotta accept it and gotta accept the rules of the board. But sometimes there're guys who doesnt accept other opinions, but that's in real life too. You cant kill or ban them. You gotta talk with them, asking wassup. Sometimes there're guys (like me) who aint from England, and who doesnt have a good vocabulary, sometimes there are beefs, and i've never seen a mod writing to calm the situation down. NEVER. I've only seen guys judging guys fools just cause they was having a beef. Nobody ever took 10 mins to read who started shit and why! And NOT A SINGLE MOD ever write: "yo! came to #westcoastconnection please and let's talk there about your problems! Dont ruin the board pls". NOBODY! You the boss. But 'we' aint animals or fools. Out.

.: God Is One :.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • .:CPT´s own REAL Muthaphukkin G´:.
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2002, 02:28:27 AM »
WHO CAN FUCK WITH ME HERE ON THIS FORUM ?

If you mean a fist fight I would take u out, definetely!
Not wanna start a beef but thats my opinion.
Ya know, ive been in to many fist fights so im pretty sure NO ONE here would take me out...
I have lived like a G, believe it or not, there´s so much ALL OF YA dont know about the "REAL" gangsta life.

Some foo stabbed me 2 times in my shoulder in Stockholm -96 and i DID beat the shit outta him after that, never saw him again, but he´s definetely got stomped + he got my blood all over him, pretty scary at the time, but now when u look at it, its pretty funny ya know...

There´s more but if ya wanna know - ask me

Peace
"When I sit back n´ look, when i used to be crook, doin whatever it took, from snatching chains to pocketbooks" - Notorious B.I.G "Ready 2 Die"

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2002, 02:29:00 AM »
Right Antonio...

How The Hell You Can Come On Here And Start Moralising Is Beyond Me. Adriano Was Warned And Asked Whats Up In PM's We TRY To Keep Shit Off The Board, So Dont Speak On Something You Know NOTHING About

What The Hell You Mean Youve Never Seen A Mod Try To Calm A Situation, Thats Bullshit Too. Open Your Eyes, The Mods Do A Good Job, Admitedly Things Get Outta Hand Here And There But Thats Life.

Like Ive Said In Other Posts, Adriano Seems/Seemed And OK Guy Ive Not Had One Problem With Him Until Last Week When I Moved A Thread And I Received Multiple PM's Telling Me To "Sit Down Open Wide & Eat It BIATCH" - After Asking What The Problem Was I Received More Of The Same Ignorant Crap, So I Warned Him And That Was It, I Heard Nothing Else. Then This Week He Goes Off At That Guy In The DADA Thread...He's Asked Whats Up & Warned Then This Thread....Nuff Said.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2002, 02:32:18 AM »
TO CHAT WITH HIM, OR TO EMAIL HIM ASKING HIM WHAT'S THE REAL PROBLEM,

Wrong.  I did exactly this yesterday.  You are right in saying that he wanted to get banned.. or rather.. he just didnt give a fuck after a certain point.  I think everybody here is pretty much cool with A Dogg.  He just said.. "Fuck It!"  Ill go head up with Seer.. and Seer wasn't havin it.  Simply put.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

sousaebasta

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2002, 02:44:29 AM »
How The Hell You Can Come On Here And Start Moralising Is Beyond Me. Adriano Was Warned And Asked Whats Up In PM's We TRY To Keep Shit Off The Board, So Dont Speak On Something You Know NOTHING About

I'm not saying u didnt do that. And i'm not judging you. I judged THIS POST. Like you and Axle said, he WANTED TO BE BANNED. Now the question is not: "why you did it?", but "why he wanted to be banned?". Feel me? Cause obviously something happened IN THIS FORUM! Not outside.

What The Hell You Mean Youve Never Seen A Mod Try To Calm A Situation, Thats Bullshit Too. Open Your Eyes, The Mods Do A Good Job, Admitedly Things Get Outta Hand Here And There But Thats Life.

No, that's not life. I disagree with you. Mods are ALL (and i mean ALL) great persons, starting from Axle. But guys aint here checking the board, they aint here trying to calm the situation down. I aint seeing that, sorry. I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT WITH ME & MYREALNAME. NEVER. AND I MEAN NOT A SINGLE TIME. Only time was been from a mod, which now is banned (and he dissed me over opinions, about Snoop). I'm not saying they aint good men, i'm saying that or they aint enought, or they havent time to do this dirty work.

Like Ive Said In Other Posts, Adriano Seems/Seemed And OK Guy Ive Not Had One Problem With Him Until Last Week When I Moved A Thread And I Received Multiple PM's Telling Me To "Sit Down Open Wide & Eat It BIATCH" - After Asking What The Problem Was I Received More Of The Same Ignorant Crap, So I Warned Him And That Was It, I Heard Nothing Else. Then This Week He Goes Off At That Guy In The DADA Thread...He's Asked Whats Up & Warned Then This Thread....Nuff Said.

OK. You didnt write that. AND NOBODY IS SAYING THE MISTAKE WAS BEEN TO BAN HIM. I dont know the situation. I'm talking about the board in general. And about what i've seen in THIS post and in my personal experience in this forum. Feel me? It was obviously right to ban him, like it was right to ban me (actually... Overseer banned me 2 times, and all the times cause i wanted to be banned - cause i dissed him BACK). B-A-C-K. Feel me? But... if it's cool with Adriano, it's cool with me. If he wants, he'll clean his head and he'll back here.

gFuNkA

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2002, 02:53:19 AM »
if ppl in here would post respectful and in a correct way (you know what i mean) this shit wouldnt even happen...no mods needed if ppl would do...but some ppl are not able to post this way. thats the problem.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2002, 02:53:29 AM »
The Good Thing About That Post Was That We Pretty Much Agree...Except The Mod Thing (You & Myrealname Turned Farsical - There Was No Cooling Either of You Two Off, But Thats Done Now)

Clearly The Adriano Problem Was...He Has A Short Fuse, Going Off At Me For Moving A Thread...Then Going Mental Over a 5 Post Spree (In DADA) Because A Guy Said :

www.dadafootwear.com fools
- OK He Shouldnt Have Said Fools But Im Sure It Wasnt Said Angrily, Just Cos The 2 People Were Going Round In Circles...

So If Adriano Comes Back, Which Ive No Real Problem With...It Has To Be On The Boards Terms...Going Off At People And Those Who Are Here To Keep Order Isnt Gonna Be Accepted. Which IMO Is Fair Enough.

sousaebasta

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2002, 03:05:56 AM »
Cool.

We Pretty Much Agree...Except The Mod Thing (You & Myrealname Turned Farsical - There Was No Cooling Either of You Two Off, But Thats Done Now)

It's not exacly like that, but that's done now, and i'll not add more since he's not replying.

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2002, 03:37:13 AM »
ohh antionio  ::)

like it was right to ban me (actually... Overseer banned me 2 times, and all the times cause i wanted to be banned - cause i dissed him BACK). B-A-C-K. Feel me? But... if it's cool with Adriano, it's cool with me. If he wants, he'll clean his head and he'll back here.

u dissed back!?! bullshit... i ask u nicely... u PM me with 'but its him he's so bad.. please ban him'  and 'i take it as a personal insult if u dont'... i dont have favourites...  always claiming to be innocent... both of u fuck this forum up.. both of you go. *forever*  coz u had how many fuckin chances??!

your problem...... you take someone asking/telling you you're wrong personally.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2002, 04:17:47 AM »

If you mean a fist fight I would take u out, definetely!
Not wanna start a beef but thats my opinion.
Ya know, ive been in to many fist fights so im pretty sure NO ONE here would take me out...
I have lived like a G, believe it or not, there´s so much ALL OF YA dont know about the "REAL" gangsta life.

Some foo stabbed me 2 times in my shoulder in Stockholm -96 and i DID beat the shit outta him after that, never saw him again, but he´s definetely got stomped + he got my blood all over him, pretty scary at the time, but now when u look at it, its pretty funny ya know...

There´s more but if ya wanna know - ask me

Peace

OMG! Guess what, your a faggot.