Author Topic: Intelligence failure or Failure to listen to Intelligence?  (Read 729 times)

Thirteen

Re: Intelligence failure or Failure to listen to Intelligence?
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2005, 10:19:53 PM »
Bullshit, 2/3 of this board were yappin about nukes a year ago. Bitches aint shit.

it was biological weapons and chemical weapons...not nukes...get your WMD's right if you're gonna continue to post  :P

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2005, 11:00:29 AM »
Bullshit, 2/3 of this board were yappin about nukes a year ago. Bitches aint shit.

it was biological weapons and chemical weapons...not nukes...get your WMD's right if you're gonna continue to post  :P

You ape, when Condeeleeza Coon was on TV talkin about mushrrom clouds she wasnt referring to chemical weapons. Bush didnt mention biological drones, he mentioned nuclear drones. Please dont continue to post.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2005, 11:02:58 AM »

You ape, when Condeeleeza Coon was on TV talkin about mushrrom clouds she wasnt referring to chemical weapons. Bush didnt mention biological drones, he mentioned nuclear drones. Please dont continue to post.

actually alot of weapons make mushroom clouds and bush stated that they didn't have nuclear capabilities they were just looking to see how far the thieir nuclear weapon program was....why would they look for nukes when they know they didn't have everything to make them

hush up little girl

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2005, 04:00:10 PM »

Inteligence agentcies and Bush never said their were Nukes. All they said was that Iraq had WMDs(bioligical and chemical), and were expanding their WMD program to get Nukes.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2005, 04:10:55 PM »

actually alot of weapons make mushroom clouds and bush stated that they didn't have nuclear capabilities they were just looking to see how far the thieir nuclear weapon program was....why would they look for nukes when they know they didn't have everything to make them

hush up little girl

If they have nothing to make nukes with, u dumb motherfucker, how are they making chemical weapons when they become obsolete more rapidly than nukes, they have expected shelf times.

This faggot is tryin to tell me the war was done for the sake of how far along their nuclear program was? lol. They all but confirmed that Iraqi nuclear drones were on their war across the atlantic.

Were u too busy shivering in your boots and duct taping ur doors to pay attention? Or are u suffering from selective memory?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2005, 04:11:18 PM »

Inteligence agentcies and Bush never said their were Nukes. All they said was that Iraq had WMDs(bioligical and chemical), and were expanding their WMD program to get Nukes.

Shut up.

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2005, 12:42:47 AM »

hush up little girl

If they have nothing to make nukes with, u dumb motherfucker, how are they making chemical weapons when they become obsolete more rapidly than nukes, they have expected shelf times.

This faggot is tryin to tell me the war was done for the sake of how far along their nuclear program was? lol. They all but confirmed that Iraqi nuclear drones were on their war across the atlantic.

Were u too busy shivering in your boots and duct taping ur doors to pay attention? Or are u suffering from selective memory?

damn you must have been too busy sucking some muslim dick because every one knows they didn't say shit about nuclear weapons besides the fact that saddam was trying to get ahold of weapons grade uranium or plutonium....which if you follow nuclear programs....is the essential part to making a nuclear bomb... so how did he have nukes without have the key ingrediant for a nuke you stupid bitch? i bet you saddam can make a mean ass eggless omelet too

but it's ok i'll let you believe what ever you want you piece of shit muslim ho so you don't need to respond....give your dick hand the night off

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2005, 10:25:17 AM »
part of the pre war evidence was that iraq aquired or tried to aquire nuclear material from niger which was later discredited but i think the british maintained its credibility afterwards i dunno what the final outcome of that intelligence was tho

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2005, 12:27:51 PM »
part of the pre war evidence was that iraq aquired or tried to aquire nuclear material from niger which was later discredited but i think the british maintained its credibility afterwards i dunno what the final outcome of that intelligence was tho

so machievell, don rizzle and i all agree that nobody said there are nukes in iraq but i'm sure you stil think you're right tech

let me just throw in this last bit of info.... remember when the iraq war started? right around the same time north korea started acting up talking about nukes...one of the big arguments or anti iraq war people were "why are we going to iraq when it's korea with the nukes?" why would they say that if everyone believed iraq had nukes too? oh yeah they wouldn't because you're a moron and you're mistaken

you were probably too busy reciting Snoop lines in ToT and and making asterik internet improv to remember those facts though

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2005, 09:41:57 PM »
Im sorry. I was too busy "suckin muslim dick" to pay attention to what youre sayin.

You supporting this war makes u a retard. I could just chill here, postin snoop lyrics all day, while u throw insult after insult at me, you supported this war , youre a retard. At the end u will lose.
I could go into greater detail, but there would be no point. It would fly over your head. Theres no point to me having a discussion with u.

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2005, 07:30:23 AM »
Im sorry. I was too busy "suckin muslim dick" to pay attention to what youre sayin.

You supporting this war makes u a retard. I could just chill here, postin snoop lyrics all day, while u throw insult after insult at me, you supported this war , youre a retard. At the end u will lose.
I could go into greater detail, but there would be no point. It would fly over your head. Theres no point to me having a discussion with u.

good job being the man and backing out of an argument you know you were wrong in, i know as insecure as you are you had to throw in some jabs before you left but you still left with your tail tucked

and as for me being a retard.....i don't know of any retard that knows as much about satellite and computer communications as i do, so enjoy being wrong twice in the same thread while i gloat over how stupid you are

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2005, 07:16:22 PM »
Little kids need to respect their e-elders.

Your opinion on the Iraq war was basically that you didnt have an opinion. See this is why dumb fuckin rednecks shouldnt speak on things that require a certain IQ level to discuss.

Then, after admitting that you have no opinion on things u cant control, you jumped on a technicality, because u know thats the only way u can go post for post with the great one.

Nukes or chemical weapons, either way they didnt exist before the way. Either way they havent been found, either way the justification for this war is void. Either way you are a fuckin retard.

- Lewis Carroll

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2005, 07:33:37 PM »
Well technically saddam did have chemical and biological weapons. But they only had a shelf life of 8 months, and that was back in 90/91. But that doesnt really help anyones argument....

Thirteen

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2005, 08:16:04 PM »
Little kids need to respect their e-elders.

Your opinion on the Iraq war was basically that you didnt have an opinion. See this is why dumb fuckin rednecks shouldnt speak on things that require a certain IQ level to discuss.

Then, after admitting that you have no opinion on things u cant control, you jumped on a technicality, because u know thats the only way u can go post for post with the great one.

Nukes or chemical weapons, either way they didnt exist before the way. Either way they havent been found, either way the justification for this war is void. Either way you are a fuckin retard.

1. you're not my elder in anything

2. since i don't have an opinion on the iraq war doesn't mean i can't correct someone when they make mistakes on something

3. you might cook a great steak but that's about it

4. calling me a retard speaks volumes about yourself especially when i prove you wrong....since you're lower than a retard, does that make you a vegetable?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2005, 09:59:34 PM »
Is this Smerlus? Pause from this bickering for a second, but this is smerlus rite?

- Lewis Carroll