Author Topic: Intelligence failure or Failure to listen to Intelligence?  (Read 728 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Intelligence failure or Failure to listen to Intelligence?
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2005, 10:38:22 PM »
Is this Smerlus? Pause from this bickering for a second, but this is smerlus rite?

Could be... was Smerlus a 24 year old retard making posts about shit he had no understanding of?

Thirteen

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2005, 10:52:54 PM »
Is this Smerlus? Pause from this bickering for a second, but this is smerlus rite?

does it really matter who just sonned you?

Matrix Heart

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2005, 11:25:47 PM »
Yes bitches, Tech is gloating, gloating mightily.

Hate to say I told u so, but I told you so

Now lets look at some facts, and some observations

Fact 1- There are no WMD. If you still believe there were WMD. Castrate yourself before hanging yourself. You dont deserve life. Your brain would be put to better use lying around in some labratory somewhere.

Fact 2- Subsequently this war is then wrong. Now forget about excuses and justifications and the always reliable Plan B excuses (we are better off without saddam, the people are liberated etc etc) The fact is a war sold on the existence of WMD is wrong if there are no WMD.

Having established insofar that the war was wrong because its justification was incorrect, lets  do some questioning shall we?

1. Why did the US govt claim the existence of WMD when it turns out it didnt exist?

- establishment line: We were ALL wrong (yes since both elephants and donkeys are murderers, hey lets absolve everybody of this crime, call a bogus election in Iraq, get out as soon as possible and forget about the whole thing.) We were ALL wrong based on "faulty intelligence."

- common sense: How is a $60 Billion Intelligence Organization so off the mark about something like this? How does Saddam have WMDS in 2003 when his program was destroyed by the Gulf War? When the AMericans were the source of WMDS and stopped helpin him?
When the nation was subjected to sanctions and air raides for more than a decade? When whatever weapons he did have leftover from the 80s are obselete now (ex. chemical munitions etc)

or

http://homepage.mac.com/onegoodmove/movies/ds011305iraq.html  ;D

God told bush, Saddam had weapons blame her.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 11:28:11 PM by Citizen Kain »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2005, 10:56:05 AM »

LMFAO. Man, when will u give up. Under how many names are u gonna get punked.

Its like changing your white T shirt over and over again despite constantly gettin punched in the mouth making u bleed.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2005, 10:58:42 AM »

LMFAO. Man, when will u give up. Under how many names are u gonna get punked.

Its like changing your white T shirt over and over again despite constantly gettin punched in the mouth making u bleed.

LOLLLL in that other thread I had to put my sonning on recycle mode... this fool kept bringing up the same point that he got sonned on the minute before...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2005, 11:04:40 AM »
At the same time i dont blame him.

The word "Smerlus" is now synonomous with mental stagnation, redneckness, and buzz cutted Army reserve hicks.

Im gonna add it to my list of WCC Hall of Shame terms. Along with Palestinian genocide, and Iraqi terrorist.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2005, 11:08:11 AM »
At the same time i dont blame him.

The word "Smerlus" is now synonomous with mental stagnation, redneckness, and buzz cutted Army reserve hicks.

Im gonna add it to my list of WCC Hall of Shame terms. Along with Palestinian genocide, and Iraqi terrorist.

Don't forget Smerlus' term "Defending attacker" LOL

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2005, 11:23:19 AM »
lol../..i remember that...

Smerlus presents....The Oxy Morons!!!

Defending Attacker!!! Moral Child Molestor!!! God Fearing Communist!!! Army soldiers with an IQ over 80!!!!

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2005, 09:37:39 PM »
let also not forget all the nuke stories about iraq that seem to have vanished...huh tech? where are the nuke stories little bitch?

and lets not forget about america defending itself from iraq when no one said that, and lets not forget the examples in every single war of a country attacking another country and then defending their new conquest from attackers

it's a shame it takes two stooges to team up on me and you both get sonned...

in the next topic you two should just im each other and come up with a plan to take me down together instead of waiting so long...you can even have the other muslim bitches tag along...you guys are like two little bitches that got sent down to the principle's office, talking shit when everything is over with
« Last Edit: January 26, 2005, 09:43:58 PM by Needles Kane »

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2005, 10:16:01 PM »
You get sonned and make a post basically expressing your frustration.... don't let things like getting sonned on a message board take such a toll on you...