Author Topic: Americans Have Had Too Much Of Everything!  (Read 266 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Americans Have Had Too Much Of Everything!
« on: January 14, 2005, 09:23:16 AM »
American's have had too much of everything. 

I think we consume something like 2/3rd's of the world's resources and we are only 6% of the population.   With all the time American's spend out partying, having fun, and trying to prove to everyone that they are the most happening people, they are really some sad, drug abusing, psychology patients.  About half of American's are on some kind of anti-deppressant medications.  With all the war and turmoil in the world many American's are more concerned with what clothes the 'stars' were wearing to the grammy or emmy awards.  But if American's spend so much time focused on pleasure, why is their behavior so unpleasant?

This life is a testing ground for bigger things. America is being tested right now.  American's like to say God bless America.  Well, they are right, in many ways, God has blessed America.  But they are wrong, because, God is really testing them, and what have they done with this blessing?  What have they done with the vast resources and technology they've been blessed with?  Have they been grateful to God for their blessings?  Have they been thankful?  Have they used this technology to benefit others throughout the world, or have they used technology to drop atomic bombs upon Japan?  Have they even used their blessings, to offer assistance to their neighbor next door?

In the 20th century America was raised to be the world's only superpower.  The 20th century has also been the world's bloodiest century.  America is getting her time to shine right now, and what is going to be her legacy? 

I'm saying this as a reminder, that God is watching.  These people think that they are going to live forever and that they aren't going to be asked about every dollar that they wasted, and about all the times they ate without being thankful.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
Re: Americans Have Had Too Much Of Everything!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 10:53:42 AM »
in case youve forgotten we didnt drop the bombs on hiroshima and najasaki just for fun... there was a little event called Pearl Harbor, you know that day thatll live in infamy
love stinks yeah yeah

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 10:59:26 AM »

I think we consume something like 2/3rd's of the world's resources and we are only 6% of the population.   With all the time American's spend out partying, having fun, and trying to prove to everyone that they are the most happening people, they are really some sad, drug abusing, psychology patients.  About half of American's are on some kind of anti-deppressant medications.  With all the war and turmoil in the world many American's are more concerned with what clothes the 'stars' were wearing to the grammy or emmy awards.  But if American's spend so much time focused on pleasure, why is their behavior so unpleasant?

This life is a testing ground for bigger things. America is being tested right now.  American's like to say God bless America.  Well, they are right, in many ways, God has blessed America.  But they are wrong, because, God is really testing them, and what have they done with this blessing?  What have they done with the vast resources and technology they've been blessed with?  Have they been grateful to God for their blessings?  Have they been thankful?  Have they used this technology to benefit others throughout the world, or have they used technology to drop atomic bombs upon Japan?  Have they even used their blessings, to offer assistance to their neighbor next door?

In the 20th century America was raised to be the world's only superpower.  The 20th century has also been the world's bloodiest century.  America is getting her time to shine right now, and what is going to be her legacy? 

I'm saying this as a reminder, that God is watching.  These people think that they are going to live forever and that they aren't going to be asked about every dollar that they wasted, and about all the times they ate without being thankful.

and you talk about how we are so consumed with image, but do you wake up in the morning thinkin "how ugly can i make myself today".. no you dont.  and if your so concerned about the world resources then go get all your utlities shut off and try and live happily.  yeah america is in trouble right now and some take things for granted bo maybe everyday should be thanksgiving. 
but dont sit here and tell others how horrendous the us is when you yourself live here too and use the very same resources we do
love stinks yeah yeah

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 01:00:24 PM »
o god please please please... can we not get into another argument about the 2 atomic bombs.

btw, us americans consume rescources, because we have the money to do it.

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2005, 06:38:41 PM »
oh shut up

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2005, 06:44:18 PM »

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2005, 08:58:01 AM »
who cares...most other countries depend on us for everything
NIK - World's worst moderator.

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2005, 09:33:49 AM »

I couldn't have said it better.

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2005, 09:36:37 AM »
better move you great white muslim, before the wrath of god is unleashed upon us all  ::)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2005, 12:33:21 AM »
go move to mecca honkey

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2005, 07:02:31 AM »
better move you great white muslim, before the wrath of god is unleashed upon us all  ::)

If youre not funny dont make jokes.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2005, 03:59:25 AM »

If youre not funny dont make jokes.

well needles i guess that means keep crackin jokes

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09