Author Topic: new Bizzy Bone Interview  (Read 177 times)

mauzip

new Bizzy Bone Interview
« on: January 14, 2005, 01:35:21 PM »
What happened with Tomica and the whole situation right after TWO dropped?

Well, as far as the whole, you’re talkin’ about the Ruthless situation, correct? I don’t know about, really, what happened, as far as that went. I think that, you know, as far as the whole Bone Thugs N Harmony situation went, that, sometimes you don’t wanna speak bad on nobody. You don’t wanna, you know, dirty up somebody’s name or anything. You just wanna step back and say, you know what, what happened is what happened, with paperwork, and money, and all of those other things, you know, it means absolutely nothing when you’re walking with the lord. You know what I mean? Of course that is a beautiful, beautiful thing. But of course, sometimes you lean back and say “Damn, well I sold all of these records and done all of this stuff, I mean, do we not deserve what’s rightfully ours? And then you step back and say “Well, you know God provides.” And you look at it and you keep on lookin’ at it and you keep on lookin’ at it, and you sidestep that wicked tree of knowledge and you say “You know what? What happened happened, and it happened for a reason, and that’s just the way it goes. So, as far as with Ruthless, we stepped away a long time ago, from that. And you know of course, we wanted to get violent, speaking out of our mouths, and all of those other things. Yea, we wanted to go there with it. But you know what? She’s a woman, (laughing), she had a lot thrusted upon her, and a lot of things maybe that she wants or couldn’t get, you know what I mean? So, all of us go through those different things to get us where we need to go. I mean hey, I’ll eat the shit sandwich if need be.

Are you still apart of Bone?

Well, to be honest with you, they kinda was like “Get away from us.”

How long ago?

Um…I dunno….Dub (Double R), dub and myself (now clarifying) Mr. Robinson, watched the bus leave us. And everything was cool. It was more or less like (mimicking) “Haha, you’re solo, you’re not going to go platinum,” and I’m like, nobody cares about that. And so, I just leaned back and I love em regardless. I worry about em all the time. I worry about Lay, I worry about Wish, I worry about Krayzie, I miss Flesh….I worry, a lot, about it. I can’t really, worry so much to where, I forget that “you know what, you still have to feed your children. You still have to get up, do what you do, if it’s building houses, if it’s carpentry, whatever it may be. You still have to get up and do that, and love them, while you’re doing that. Of course I wouldn’t think that, something bad…no. It’s all good. We need these type of things to keep us where we have to go. We have a beautiful place that we can go, a beautiful place. And it’s bigger than music, it’s bigger than walking, it’s bigger than talking, it’s a beautiful feeling. And, once we all sit down and are like “you know what, let’s do this shit then. And there it go, that’s how we ride, and we keep it stepping like that.

I notice that you seem to be a little bit more spiritual, more so than, say, when Eternal and Art of War were coming out. What acted as a catalyst for that, what pushed you in that direction?

Well, to be honest with you, I think it’s all about focusing, I think its all about the focus of where we’re at and what we’re doing. Sometimes you get set on somethings. Like, you know, when that shit came out, I was just getting drunk, you know, with the whole Bone crew, I was just drinkin’ like a muthafucka. Wasn’t even trippin, wasn’t even worryin about that, didn’t want nobody to say nothin or none of that other stuff, you know what I’m sayin, and just leaning back. Not even worried about the whole thang. And ain’t not even looking at ourselves, as like, “we’re all of this and we’re all of that.” We’re not gonna look like that, of course not, you know what I’m sayin? Because it’s bigger than that, and it’s much more beautiful than that, it goes beyond and it transcends beyond shit, and sugar and shinola. It just goes beyond it. I know it is, it’s beautiful. I’m just so much more focused on what’s going on now and showin’ love with everything I see goin on now. I mean, it’s not even the fact of like being on the radios or being in the videos, or any of that other shit. None of that is really impressin’ me, but what I’m lovin about it is the other people, and to see the youth, and it’s so much pain and its so much love, and you see goodness, you see kindness, and you see poverty, and wealth, abandonment, know what I’m sayin’, you see all of these different things. All of these different things, and what you gotta remember is one thing: you say “Bryon, lean back, watch it, don’t you love it? Of course you love it. Of course he does. Loves it. Know what I mean? We not even gonna go third person and take it that far, and wind up in dementia. We’re better than that. Much better than that, it’s nothing. Mothafucka try to walk around crazy man, they already think I’m crazy.

Were Krayzie and Wish supposed to be at the shows in Milwaukee and Chicago, or are they off doing their own thing?

You know what, I don’t know if they were supposed to be there, but what I do know, is that they weren’t there. I mean, I know wish was in Australia, I know Krayzie is locked up. (Singing Akon now) He’s locked up, they wont let him out (laughing) I still got a little bit of stank in me, you know. But really, I don’t know. I just really pray for his well being, and, come on, our forgiveness comes from god.

You mentioned on Allhiphop.com that the way your contract was structured, it was not in Ruthless’ interest to promote the album. Could you elaborate on that?

I guess I was really thinking that, how the contract went, it was more or less like “If we sold a certain amount of copies, we would get this extra money.” But the way it seemed though, it was as if, as soon as we got up to this point….I mean, beautiful Tomica, she would lean back and say “Well, we can’t give em that money. We can’t let em get…shit, if they sell two million copies, I have to give them whatever amount of money was stipulated. “I’m gonna make sure they’re gonna sell just enough so that they don’t get that money.

But you know, it wasn’t a shot in the dark from her, or to her. It’s more or less like “You know what, we take it as it comes. It’s all in god’s plan and we love it. So if I could speak to her right now, I would really tell her, I would just be like “Tomica, hey babe, I love ya.” And I know she misses Eazy, even if she feels like she has him there now. I would just let her know, “I love you babe.” Nothin phoney, nothing fake about this thing that I’m doin here. And shit, she’s all the way out in Cali, but, still. I appreciate her, and I hope that she can appreciate and all. Of course we don’t want her to get to thinking that its so much of a, you know, on some bullshit. It’s genuine, it’s on some love. If I may be so selfish, I’m gonna say I love you.

How do you feel about the way Game is treating Eazy’s legacy?

I love Game! I think he’s beautiful. I had the opportunity to meet Game down in New York. I really, really, really….that’s my dude. He had on that NWA chain, I had a chain on too, we was all doin it out there. It was such a beautiful beautiful thing, to be able to meet him. And man, after I finished rappin, he was like “Damn!” he showed me show much love but he wasn’t, you know, kissin ass. He was just like “Hell yea, you did your thing man, you did your thang, good job.” I walked up outta there, threw the mink on, and we walked up outta there. And that was the experience that I had with Game.

And you know, I was able to give him a call because he had some things goin on, and we also had some things goin on, as far as, you know, we shot a video.

Part Two Coming Soon!

http://www.illhiphop.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=139

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Re: new Bizzy Bone Interview
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 02:29:37 PM »
that's a tight interview, u can see from far away that bizzy is with the spiritual move, a lotta niggaz chose the right way lately...Hope Bone Thugs will gt back toghether but the way bizzy said <they kinda was like “Get away from us.”> i guess not...let's hope cause they better as a group than all of'em going solo
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 03:11:27 PM »
they better as a group than all of'em going solo

The truth

Great interview
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2005, 03:48:22 AM »
you cant blame either side, but over the years after reading all the interviews and shit, i love both sides, krayzies side and bizzys side, but you noticed that bizzy is just someone whos hard to get along with, he has so many ups and downs.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2005, 01:22:43 PM »
Man, from reading Bizzy's statements, he really does seem like a changed man.  Good for him.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2005, 08:07:45 AM »
anybody remember when bizzy was good?

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2005, 08:09:23 AM »
anybody remember when bizzy was good?

is this a joke or something? ???

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2005, 08:12:03 AM »
you're right. alpha & omega was amazing. almost as good as the beginning and the end. Classix!

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2005, 05:46:03 PM »
you're right. alpha & omega was amazing. almost as good as the beginning and the end. Classix!

Ya gotta point there....those two albums were MAJOR disappointments.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2005, 01:49:58 PM »
thanks good interview