Author Topic: New Benzino video  (Read 884 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: New Benzino video
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2005, 01:09:25 PM »
the song is hot, fuck the haters
i must have watched the wrong video...

or u must be on Eminems dick
lol its hilarious that you call EVERYONE a dickrider. Benzino is garbage,has always been garbage,and will always be garbage. End of fuckin story. His pathetic ass needs this beef to help sell records. Come up with somethin else when someone doesnt agree with you besides bein a dickrider. Every time any artist from aftermath comes up your all over calling people dickriders...what does that make you?

i dont call eberyone a dickride, just the ones who worship one camp & hates everyone that the camp has beef with. Bezino aint the best rapper but he aint as bad as yall make him out to be. ok he uses beef to sell records - that puts him on the same list as Eminem and 50. I dont hate Aftermath. I like Dre, Eve, Game, 50, Em, Obie Trice, and Stat Quo - but yall cats act be on that dumb shiet tryna fight they battles on the internet
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2005, 10:28:36 PM »
props to benzino, for trying to rid the game of undercover racists. to put an end to the machine, he needs to focus on jimmy iovine.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2005, 10:34:35 PM »
the song is hot, fuck the haters

anyone have a link for the track? i want this...

still lookin for it...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2005, 11:15:36 PM »
props to benzino, for trying to rid the game of undercover racists. to put an end to the machine, he needs to focus on jimmy iovine.
Use some common sense. If Em was really racist, he led the saddest life in human existence. Benzino is the biggest hyprocrite alive, trying to depict himself as a part of an oppressed minority all the time - while he tried to bring a white rapper who said nigga (Bawston Strangla) into the game.... He's jealous because Em & Dre were faster and are now making infinite millions with that idea.
Hypo to the motherfucking crite and he's not even black, lol .. talking about double standards when Lethal Injection is considered a great west coast album.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2005, 12:20:45 AM »
Use some common sense. If Em was really racist, he led the saddest life in human existence. Benzino is the biggest hyprocrite alive, trying to depict himself as a part of an oppressed minority all the time - while he tried to bring a white rapper who said nigga (Bawston Strangla) into the game.... He's jealous because Em & Dre were faster and are now making infinite millions with that idea.
Hypo to the motherfucking crite and he's not even black, lol .. talking about double standards when Lethal Injection is considered a great west coast album.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So thats why Em sells millions of records, niggas like YOU believe that shiet. "He led the saddest life in human existence" WOW. Benzino is black, maybe half but still.

I wasnt tryna bring the racist shiet up, but, its sad how yall cats talk over that. Reguardless of who exposed the tape, it was still Eminem droppin the N bomb & sayin "Black girls are bitches". But yall so quick to make Em look good yall just say 'Benzino's just tryna make Em look bad'. Its amazing at what lenghts yall go to to make Eminem look like some innocent rapper who's just tryna make money.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2005, 12:30:56 AM »

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So thats why Em sells millions of records, niggas like YOU believe that shiet. "He led the saddest life in human existence" WOW. Benzino is black, maybe half but still.
I tell you that.. if I were to hang around people I generally dismiss all the time, I'd just hate life.. big time. Proof is a real friend of Em, Em hangs around black dudes ever since, produces hiphop since like forever, etc etc .. how the heck can he be racist? It's common sense that he aint.. I feel bad having to explain that shit. Let's say you hate Asian people, Baby G. Now would you watch Anime, practice Kung-Fu like fanatic, believe in Buddha and hang around Asian peeps all the time, when you at the same time hate Asian people just for the fact that they are Asian? That doesnt make sense.
I wasnt tryna bring the racist shiet up, but, its sad how yall cats talk over that. Reguardless of who exposed the tape, it was still Eminem droppin the N bomb & sayin "Black girls are bitches". But yall so quick to make Em look good yall just say 'Benzino's just tryna make Em look bad'. Its amazing at what lenghts yall go to to make Eminem look like some innocent rapper who's just tryna make money.
The Theme is not Em now, it's Benzino. Im not making any comment on the Tape as such, Im commenting on Benzino and what a undenyable hypocrite he is.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

bez

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2005, 12:59:14 AM »
Song is quite nice.  Vid is decent.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2005, 03:29:40 AM »

dude.. you's a few months late

Em wasn't even being racist back when he did the tape it was a parody, they were clowning racists. Dude who gave the tape to the Source done cleared that up. He gave the tape to the source on the condition that they publish it with all the information on how and why it was done but they didn't do it. He has no reason to lie, if he just wanted to help Em he wouldn't have given it to the Source in the first place.

so yes, Benzino is just doin this to make Em look bad, nothin else.

The Watcher

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2005, 05:45:08 AM »
^ on point. it was Chaos Kid from memory
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Elevz

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2005, 05:53:36 AM »
I tell you that.. if I were to hang around people I generally dismiss all the time, I'd just hate life.. big time. Proof is a real friend of Em, Em hangs around black dudes ever since, produces hiphop since like forever, etc etc .. how the heck can he be racist? It's common sense that he aint.. I feel bad having to explain that shit. Let's say you hate Asian people, Baby G. Now would you watch Anime, practice Kung-Fu like fanatic, believe in Buddha and hang around Asian peeps all the time, when you at the same time hate Asian people just for the fact that they are Asian? That doesnt make sense.

That's exactly what I was thinking. For real, Eminem CAN'T be a racist. I sense some hating going on.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2005, 08:49:33 AM »
LOL at eminem being racist. are you fucking retarded? look at his fuckin camp idiot. Did you hear what benzino was saying on hot 97 the other day? he was calling eminem a cracker and russel simmons a coon on live radio. so benzino can bring sumthin eminem did, and regrets thats over 15 years old and make a fuss about when hes on the fuckin radio talkin like a bigot hypocrite. plz

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2005, 12:19:48 PM »
where is this supposed black girlfriend of his, that he once had? i now see why eminem compared himself to elvis. they both got rich off of a black art form and neither of them liked blacks. eminem is a racist. he tried to apologize, save face, and act like someone above the age of 18 doesnt have any clue what they are doing, and no one in the black community accepted it. i knew all these white boys would come to his rescue. eminem can do no wrong to them.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2005, 12:23:15 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2005, 12:27:27 PM »
where is this supposed black girlfriend of his, that he once had? i now see why eminem compared himself to elvis. they both got rich off of a black art form and neither of them liked blacks. eminem is a racist. he tried to save face, and no one in the black community accepted it. i knew all these white boys would come to his rescue. eminem can do no wrong to them.

I see you are the kind of retard who will ignore what's right in front of his eyes but kid.. how can you seriously front on Em fans like this when you know the truth, I just can't put myself in your position it's absolutely beyond me so please explain: What gives you the motivation for making a comment like this when the complete opposite has just been proven

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2005, 01:19:43 PM »
where is this supposed black girlfriend of his, that he once had? i now see why eminem compared himself to elvis. they both got rich off of a black art form and neither of them liked blacks. eminem is a racist. he tried to apologize, save face, and act like someone above the age of 18 doesnt have any clue what they are doing, and no one in the black community accepted it. i knew all these white boys would come to his rescue. eminem can do no wrong to them.

Thank You!

The sad part is, it aint like the Eminem racist tape is a rumor that no ones heard. Everybody heard what he said and yall still take his side. And like smartass said, it doesnt matter if you're 15 or 51 - you know what racism is.

The Watcher

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2005, 04:49:49 PM »
why are ppl even arguing? The dude who's basement he was in while recording the track wrote into the source and stated the facts sayin what Em has been sayin is TRUE (he had the girlfriend, they were all joking around) and the source is talkin shit, how can people even argue it? Oh this guy is lyin too?

« Last Edit: January 16, 2005, 05:17:59 PM by The Watcher »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden