Author Topic: Athiests, 7even, question Islam all you want, I have a thread for here for you..  (Read 263 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Okay, for starters, who is more worthy of our worship than the Creator of this universe and everything in it? Who is more powerful than the Creator of the universe? Who is more worthy of our prayers and submission than the Creator, the Most High? Who should we be more grateful to? Who should we fear more than the Creator?

... Now it's on you to present to me something more worthy of my devotion and submission than the Creator of the Universe. Because that's what Islam is, submission to the will of the Creator. 

I'm placing the burden on you to present something more worthy of praise and submission than the Creator.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2005, 11:46:00 PM by Thul Hijjah 1425 A.H. »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You don't need to worship anything in the first place. It's just something I don't do.
Second, how is the Creator the greatest when he doesn't even exist? In my point of view, he just doesn't exist, end of story.

As I take your topic as such and ignore your sarcasm, I am really going to tell you what to do and why.
For a start, you have severe complexes. You are white, but you are ashamed of your skin, which is the ultimate sin.

You like racist black power hiphop, although you are white, which leads to your Master P/The Game... characters - because you hate what hiphop has become, and diss us for listening to Game instead of racist X-Clan Tapes.

Now the NOI comes into the game. What can a poor backpacker do, when he feels like he has a black soul and is doomed with his white skinned body?
He can't become black like MJ became white. So what to do, what to do?
AH!!
HE CAN BECOME A MUSLIM!!
Now, that's just awesome, isn't it? Not quite as good as it would be to become black, but hey, it's fine.

In my opinion that is a) great blasphemy to "use" Allah/the muslim religion in order to deal with your skin complexes and b) you really need help, I suggest you see a psychiatrist.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

I think we all need to worship something. We worship money, women, material things, success, etc. However all of those things corrupt us. It's in our nature. I'm not trying to come off high & mighty too, because I am guilty of worshipping those things as well.

The purest form of worship is religion in my eyes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

Religion is a PART of peoples lives, whether it be a big PART, or a small PART, not everyone feels it's neccessary.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

You don't need to worship anything in the first place. It's just something I don't do.

Everybody worships something.  Even atheists.  What you live for is what you worship.  If you live for money, it's like worshipping it, if you live for hip-hop, it is a form of worshiping it, if you live for sex or a woman, it's a form of worshipping her.  And you still haven't convinced me that anything is more worthy of my worship than the Creator.

Second, how is the Creator the greatest when he doesn't even exist? In my point of view, he just doesn't exist, end of story.

There has to be a Creator.  Even if you believe in science than that science or whatever created that science is the creator, eventually it all goes back to something, you just keep going back to the first thing, and eventually you reach the Creator.

As I take your topic as such and ignore your sarcasm, I am really going to tell you what to do and why.

I swear by Allah there was no sarcasm, I respected you and seriously wanted to give you a chance to debate with me, but you seem intent on setting me up as your enemy.  Believe me or not, it wasn't my intent to be sarcastic.

For a start, you have severe complexes. You are white, but you are ashamed of your skin, which is the ultimate sin.You like racist black power hiphop, although you are white, which leads to your Master P/The Game... characters - because you hate what hiphop has become, and diss us for listening to Game instead of racist X-Clan Tapes.

Yes, I love black power hip-hop, but does that make me a racist just because I want to hear music with a little social commentary and purpose?  My problem with hip-hop is not the Game or Master P in particular, but personally, I just prefer artists who come with a message, and even if they do make mistakes and come off as racists, I would rather have them atleast attempting to have self-knowledge and self-respect, then just simply degrading women and bragging about how much money they make and bitches they've fucked.  Does that somehow mean that I am ashamed of my skin?  No, it doesn't.  Infact, ask any OG of this forum or the old Dreday forum, back in 99-2001 I got accused of being an Eminem dickrider all the time, and accused of only liking Eminem cause he was white.  Your arguement is baseless.  

Now the NOI comes into the game. What can a poor backpacker do, when he feels like he has a black soul and is doomed with his white skinned body?

AH!!
HE CAN BECOME A MUSLIM!!
Now, that's just awesome, isn't it? Not quite as good as it would be to become black, but hey, it's fine.

In my opinion that is a) great blasphemy to "use" Allah/the muslim religion in order to deal with your skin complexes and b) you really need help, I suggest you see a psychiatrist.

What does the NOI have to do with anything.  I assume your talking about the Nation of Islam.  I have nothing to do with them, I'm an orthodox Muslim, our religion has nothing to do with racial preference.  You'll have to explain.

........You said my religion was trash in a thread last week, so I wanted an explanation for those statements.  I was going to give you an oppurtunity to debate your side.  I was hoping we could have a civilized discussion.  
« Last Edit: January 15, 2005, 01:08:32 AM by Thul Hijjah 1425 A.H. »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Everybody worships something.  Even atheists.  What you live for is what you worship.  If you live for money, it's like worshipping it, if you live for hip-hop, it is a form of worshiping it, if you live for sex or a woman, it's a form of worshipping her.  And you still haven't convinced me that anything is more worthy of my worship than the Creator.

Everything that exists is more worthy of worshipping than an imaginary figure. Period. Worship your lava lamp if you want, at least it exists.

There has to be a Creator.  Even if you believe in science than that science or whatever created that science is the creator, eventually it all goes back to something, you just keep going back to the first thing, and eventually you reach the Creator.

No. The Chicken was first.

I swear by Allah there was no sarcasm, I respected you and seriously wanted to give you a chance to debate with me, but you seem intent on setting me up as your enemy.  Believe me or not, it wasn't my intent to be sarcastic.

So you really want me to name you something that is worthy more to worship than the dude you think created everything? How? Im not even thinking about things like that, there's no need as I am VERY sure that there is no God after all.

For a start, you have severe complexes. You are white, but you are ashamed of your skin, which is the ultimate sin.You like racist black power hiphop, although you are white, which leads to your Master P/The Game... characters - because you hate what hiphop has become, and diss us for listening to Game instead of racist X-Clan Tapes.

Yes, I love black power hip-hop, but does that make me a racist just because I want to hear music with a little social commentary and purpose?  My problem with hip-hop is not the Game or Master P in particular, but personally, I just prefer artists who come with a message, and even if they do make mistakes and come off as racists, I would rather have them atleast attempting to have self-knowledge and self-respect, then just simply degrading women and bragging about how much money they make and bitches they've fucked.  Does that somehow mean that I am ashamed of my skin?  No, it doesn't.  Infact, ask any OG of this forum or the old Dreday forum, back in 99-2001 I got accused of being an Eminem dickrider all the time, and accused of only liking Eminem cause he was white.  Your arguement is baseless.   

Many people are dumb. Many dumb people accuse Eminem Fans as dickriders who only like him cause his color appeals to them, that doesnt make it true. Next, I can't proof your complexes. How the heck could I? It's enough for me to know that it is true. You shouldnt be in denial, that way you're doomed. A white person who loves racist rap and opens topics like "bring back the black power hiphop" and became muslim because of rap (and now don't say you read a little into the Qu'ran randomly and loved it or something.. we all know your belief is connected with rap-music) is ashamed of his skin and can't deal with it, that's the only possible conclusion for me.

AH!!
HE CAN BECOME A MUSLIM!!

What does the NOI have to do with anything.  I assume your talking about the Nation of Islam.  I have nothing to do with them, I'm an orthodox Muslim, our religion has nothing to do with racial preference.  You'll have to explain.

........You said my religion was trash in a thread last week, so I wanted an explanation for those statements.  I was going to give you an oppurtunity to debate your side.  I was hoping we could have a civilized discussion. 

Good job depicting me as a fucking bigot.
First, I didnt say your religion was trash, I said something like "if I say your religion is trash..." in order to show the hypocrisy when ppl diss me for my belief (or lack thereof).
Second, I don't make a difference between the christian religion and the muslim religion, for 143th times sake. Don't depict as an christian fundamentalist, cause religion is all the same to me.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2005, 01:30:30 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

For a start, you have severe complexes. You are white, but you are ashamed of your skin, which is the ultimate sin.

You like racist black power hiphop, although you are white, which leads to your Master P/The Game... characters - because you hate what hiphop has become, and diss us for listening to Game instead of racist X-Clan Tapes.

AH!!
HE CAN BECOME A MUSLIM!!

damn, i hate to see someone get Dr Phil'ed like that... lol

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Everything that exists is more worthy of worshipping than an imaginary figure. Period. Worship your lava lamp if you want, at least it exists.

Okay, so you think that my lava lamp is more worthy of my worship than the Creator.  I could go take a baseball bat and smash my lava lamp and break it and it could be gone in a matter of seconds.  In a matter of seconds I could destroy the lava lamp.  I also have the power to turn it on or off.  So therefore I am greater than the lava lamp.  So if I am greater than the lava lamp, then it would make logical sense to worship myself instead of the lava lamp since I am greater and have more power.  So there is absolutely no reason to worship the lava lamp.  You still have not presented me with anything more worthy of my worship than the Creator.     

So you really want me to name you something that is worthy more to worship than the dude you think created everything? How? Im not even thinking about things like that, there's no need as I am VERY sure that there is no God after all.

You exist.  You have been created, for arguement sake, you can even say your mother created you, whatever.  Okay, so now what created that which created you?  What created the thing that created the thing that created you.... and so on.  Eventually it all goes back to the first thing.  One of the characteristics of the Creator is that the Creator is the first and the last, the eternal.

Many people are dumb. Many dumb people accuse Eminem Fans as dickriders who only like him cause his color appeals to them, that doesnt make it true. Next, I can't proof your complexes. How the heck could I? It's enough for me to know that it is true. You shouldnt be in denial, that way you're doomed. A white person who loves racist rap and opens topics like "bring back the black power hiphop" and became muslim because of rap (and now don't say you read a little into the Qu'ran randomly and loved it or something.. we all know your belief is connected with rap-music) is ashamed of his skin and can't deal with it, that's the only possible conclusion for me.  In my opinion that is a) great blasphemy to "use" Allah/the muslim religion in order to deal with your skin complexes and b) you really need help, I suggest you see a psychiatrist.

You admitted above that there's no way you can prove these accusations, it is just conjecture, you have no proof, and you admitted it, so believe it or not, it wasn't because of race that I became a Muslim.  I'll admit that hearing rappers mention Allah, Muslims, or Islamic history in their music, did help develop my interest in Islam, but that doesn't mean it had anything to do with a racial complex.  Infact, I thought I was a Buhdist for a short time before I became a Muslim, I was deeply interested in religion, I had been reading the Qu'ran and one night I brought some verses to work with me to reflect upon during the night shift, and during that night I decided to become Muslim.  Believe it or not, it really had nothing to do with race or a racial complex.  Rather, I question whether you are willing to accept something that is from a culture or race that is predominately different than your own.  And if you are not on the basis of race, then it is you who has the racial complex, not me.

First, I didnt say your religion was trash, I said something like "if I say your religion is trash..." in order to show the hypocrisy when ppl diss me for my belief (or lack thereof).
Second, I don't make a difference between the christian religion and the muslim religion, for 143th times sake. Don't depict as an christian fundamentalist, cause religion is all the same to me.

You did not say if, here is proof, and it's over in the "Question For Muslims Thread".

Don't you think I am wrong when I say all your beliefs are trash?

.......and I'm still waiting on someone to present to me something more worthy of my worship than the Creator.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2005, 02:35:24 AM by Thul Hijjah 1425 A.H. »

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Infinite, you're trying to argue something that can't be backed up by facts, only with your own beliefs and views, therefore there isn't going to be an end to this argument. He will say there is no Creator, you will say there is. It's always just going to come back to that. You just have to accept his view and realize that nothing you say is going to change that, and he'll have to accept yours. There's no point for all this. Why would he need to name something more worthy of worship than "the Creator" if he doesn't even acknowledge the fact that such a Creator exists? There's nothing for him to name.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Infinite, you're trying to argue something that can't be backed up by facts, only with your own beliefs and views, therefore there isn't going to be an end to this argument. He will say there is no Creator, you will say there is. It's always just going to come back to that. You just have to accept his view and realize that nothing you say is going to change that, and he'll have to accept yours. There's no point for all this. Why would he need to name something more worthy of worship than "the Creator" if he doesn't even acknowledge the fact that such a Creator exists? There's nothing for him to name.

He said previously, last week, in another thread, that my beliefs were trash.  Go and look for yourself.  In the "Question For Muslims" thread.  Therefore, since he considers my beliefs to be trash, I am challenging him to present me with something that is more worthy of my worship and devotion.  The best he could come up with was a lava lamp and I smashed that idol with a baseball bat, it is no longer working, it is broken.  So I have to have him suggest something else now.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Okay, so you think that my lava lamp is more worthy of my worship than the Creator.  I could go take a baseball bat and smash my lava lamp and break it and it could be gone in a matter of seconds.  In a matter of seconds I could destroy the lava lamp.  I also have the power to turn it on or off.  So therefore I am greater than the lava lamp.  So if I am greater than the lava lamp, then it would make logical sense to worship myself instead of the lava lamp since I am greater and have more power.  So there is absolutely no reason to worship the lava lamp.  You still have not presented me with anything more worthy of my worship than the Creator.     

For Christ's sake, your question is like what is greater than the greatest thing in the world.. but that is not the issue for me. Because the Creator doesnt exist, everything that exists is greater.. damn man that's annoying.

You exist.  You have been created, for arguement sake, you can even say your mother created you, whatever.  Okay, so now what created that which created you?  What created the thing that created the thing that created you.... and so on.  Eventually it all goes back to the first thing.  One of the characteristics of the Creator is that the Creator is the first and the last, the eternal.

Homie.. this argumention sons itself. If everything needs a creator to be, what created the creator again? lol.. worthless. Buy a book about Evolution if you want to read about true stuff.

Many people are dumb. Many dumb people accuse Eminem Fans as dickriders who only like him cause his color appeals to them, that doesnt make it true. Next, I can't proof your complexes. How the heck could I? It's enough for me to know that it is true. You shouldnt be in denial, that way you're doomed. A white person who loves racist rap and opens topics like "bring back the black power hiphop" and became muslim because of rap (and now don't say you read a little into the Qu'ran randomly and loved it or something.. we all know your belief is connected with rap-music) is ashamed of his skin and can't deal with it, that's the only possible conclusion for me.  In my opinion that is a) great blasphemy to "use" Allah/the muslim religion in order to deal with your skin complexes and b) you really need help, I suggest you see a psychiatrist.

You admitted above that there's no way you can prove these accusations, it is just conjecture, you have no proof, and you admitted it, so believe it or not, it wasn't because of race that I became a Muslim.  I'll admit that hearing rappers mention Allah, Muslims, or Islamic history in their music, did help develop my interest in Islam, but that doesn't mean it had anything to do with a racial complex.  Infact, I thought I was a Buhdist for a short time before I became a Muslim, I was deeply interested in religion, I had been reading the Qu'ran and one night I brought some verses to work with me to reflect upon during the night shift, and during that night I decided to become Muslim.  Believe it or not, it really had nothing to do with race or a racial complex.  Rather, I question whether you are willing to accept something that is from a culture or race that is predominately different than your own.  And if you are not on the basis of race, then it is you who has the racial complex, not me.

You have no proof either. About the underlined stuff.. what the heck are you talking about? If you talk about rap, I know god damn well how white I am. In fact, people wouldnt even think that I listen to rap when they see me or talk to me. It's usually something that is a suprise for people. Anyways. Music is about music not race, whereas black power rap is clearly about race.

You did not say if, here is proof, and it's over in the "Question For Muslims Thread".

Don't you think I am wrong when I say all your beliefs are trash?

.......and I'm still waiting on someone to present to me something more worthy of my worship than the Creator.

when ... if... whatever. It all comes down to the fact that you can consider atheism a form of belief too, and as soon you think Im wrong for this belief, you are not better than me when I say you are wrong for your belief.

And please stop this "name something more worthy than the Creator"... because that is twisted. In MY view, a lava lamp IS more worthy, because it at least exists . In YOUR view, nothing is more worthy, how could I change that?
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

He said previously, last week, in another thread, that my beliefs were trash.  Go and look for yourself.  In the "Question For Muslims" thread.  Therefore, since he considers my beliefs to be trash, I am challenging him to present me with something that is more worthy of my worship and devotion.  The best he could come up with was a lava lamp and I smashed that idol with a baseball bat, it is no longer working, it is broken.  So I have to have him suggest something else now.

I explained why I said the trash stuff trice, don't repress the fact that I pointed out your hypocrisy this way.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

7even, why do you ever bother to reply?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
7even, why do you ever bother to reply?

I thought it would be finished after my first post in this thread. Turned out that it wasnt.  :(
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

Even when there's no good argument left to believe in something they will always find a good argument.