Author Topic: Athiests, 7even, question Islam all you want, I have a thread for here for you..  (Read 271 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

For Christ's sake, your question is like what is greater than the greatest thing in the world.. but that is not the issue for me. Because the Creator doesnt exist, everything that exists is greater.. damn man that's annoying.[/b]So you really want me to name you something that is worthy more to worship than the dude you think created everything? How? Im not even thinking about things like that, there's no need as I am VERY sure that there is no God after all.Homie.. this argumention sons itself. If everything needs a creator to be, what created the creator again? lol.. worthless. Buy a book about Evolution if you want to read about true stuff.

You asked what created the creator?  The answer is simple, if there is something that "created" the creator, then whatever that something is, it then becomes THE CREATOR.  And you still haven't given me anything that is more worthy of worship than that Creator of all things created!

So you really want me to name you something that is worthy more to worship than the dude you think created everything? How? Im not even thinking about things like that, there's no need as I am VERY sure that there is no God after all.

If your not even thinking about "those things".  Then what is the thing that you are thinking about the most?  Present it to me so I can decide if it is more worthy of being worshipped.

You have no proof either. About the underlined stuff.. what the heck are you talking about? If you talk about rap, I know god damn well how white I am. In fact, people wouldnt even think that I listen to rap when they see me or talk to me. It's usually something that is a suprise for people. Anyways. Music is about music not race, whereas black power rap is clearly about race.

Your right, I have no proof.  I was doing what you doing, I was making an assumption about you like how you made one about me.  My assumption about you was that you were racist if thought it was wrong for a white person to accept something that is practiced predominately by the darker skinned races of the world.

when ... if... whatever. It all comes down to the fact that you can consider atheism a form of belief too, and as soon you think Im wrong for this belief, you are not better than me when I say you are wrong for your belief.

And please stop this "name something more worthy than the Creator"... because that is twisted. In MY view, a lava lamp IS more worthy, because it at least exists . In YOUR view, nothing is more worthy, how could I change that?

My lava lamp doesn't 'exist' anymore.  I just broke it with a baseball bat.  So I need you to suggest something else for me.   
« Last Edit: January 15, 2005, 03:17:29 AM by Thul Hijjah 1425 A.H. »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and you still claim you want a serious debate? lol.. worthless.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin