Author Topic: VA-Westwayz_Compilation_1_(Limited_Edition)-2002-C  (Read 423 times)

ILL-Logic-AL

Re: VA-Westwayz_Compilation_1_(Limited_Edition)-20
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2002, 10:03:45 AM »
You also said "to be honest its not thta good" how would you know that? Now how does it feel to have me make a complete fool out of you? Dont reply to this thread if you want to keep your respect you still have on this board.

When I said its not that good, I was refering to the music that they make, on a whole. So dont try and call me a fool. Think I care about Internet respect? LMFAO

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Real_G

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2002, 10:09:08 AM »

When I said its not that good, I was refering to the music that they make, on a whole. So dont try and call me a fool. Think I care about Internet respect? LMFAO

I think Ill use a quote from the man you want to be so badly...
"Eat a dick if you hate me biatch."

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2002, 10:09:48 AM »
No I havent, hence why I said "LOOKS Wack" - After that everyone jumped on my dick.

Let me just say that this kind of bullshit is why Seer had to put down the smack down on A-Dogg.. and I wouldnt be surprised if he makes another example out of you.  

Logic.. Im not hatin.. just confused, as you used to be coo.. and respected.. but now its like your on some, "how can I piss people off" type of shit and THATS WACK!!

Be positive or be the fuck out.  I'll talk with Seer about how to handle these situation in the future.  To all the homies.. know that the floor is open for positive and negative comments.. but not senseless comments!!!  Again, be real or be out.

Ax The Wax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

budsmokeronly

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2002, 10:13:52 AM »
yo what tracks are mac dre and dubee on, cause I don't see them on the tracklisting?

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2002, 10:27:34 AM »

Let me just say that this kind of bullshit is why Seer had to put down the smack down on A-Dogg.. and I wouldnt be surprised if he makes another example out of you.  

Logic.. Im not hatin.. just confused, as you used to be coo.. and respected.. but now its like your on some, "how can I piss people off" type of shit and THATS WACK!!

Be positive or be the fuck out.  I'll talk with Seer about how to handle these situation in the future.  To all the homies.. know that the floor is open for positive and negative comments.. but not senseless comments!!!  Again, be real or be out.

Ax The Wax

What? So your saying that I can't even give my opinon on an album because It isnt a good feedback. FUCK THAT. I said it looked wack, if nobody had said anything about that then this thread would be nice and civilisied. Not my fault people diss me for no reason.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2002, 10:33:28 AM »
yo what tracks are mac dre and dubee on, cause I don't see them on the tracklisting?

they are on the intro, but its not a real intro, they drop verses on that so its kind of a track
peace

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2002, 06:27:27 PM »
What? So your saying that I can't even give my opinon on an album because It isnt a good feedback. FUCK THAT. I said it looked wack, if nobody had said anything about that then this thread would be nice and civilisied. Not my fault people diss me for no reason.

You're missing the point.  Let's review:

Hahaha, If Snoop was on it it'd be even wacker.

This was the initial spark.. and exactly the reason Nima responded to your shitty response in the first place..  This was not just your typical opinion.. it was a senseless.. pointless.. opinion..  Just a stupid thing to say.. and plus, it aint got nothing to do with the thread..!

Basically it was on some.. lil "kid" shit and you know THIS!

Not to mention you're try'n to hide behind A-dogg's name which all ='s WACK!!!  That's proof of my "lil kid" theory.

Opinions are welcome.  Positive and negative.  Senseless shit has no place on the board.  Take it or leave it.

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt