Author Topic: Guy who punched Dr.Dre WAS PAID by Suge Knight  (Read 1086 times)

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
Guy who punched Dr.Dre WAS PAID by Suge Knight
« on: January 15, 2005, 08:32:27 AM »
I saw this on the aftermathmusic.com forum.. interesting

January 15, 2005 -- LOS ANGELES — The man who touched off a wild brawl at the Vibe Music Awards last year told cops that rap icon Marion "Suge" Knight paid him to sucker-punch Dr. Dre in a bid to embarrass the famous producer, sources told The Post yesterday.

Jimmy James Johnson, a 26-year-old parolee who is facing a life sentence because he's a possible three-strike offender, has told Santa Monica, Calif., police that Knight gave him $5,000 and agreed to forgive a brother's financial debt in exchange for the punch.

Shortly after hitting Dr. Dre, Johnson himself was stabbed — allegedly by David Darnell Brown, an up-and-coming rap artist known as Young Buck. Brown, 23, pleaded not guilty yesterday in L.A. County Superior Court to assault with a deadly weapon.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/38578.htm

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Guy who punched Dr.Dre WAS PAID by Suge Knight
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2005, 08:34:17 AM »
fuck

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2005, 08:35:09 AM »
oooooooooooooooooooooooo

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2005, 08:37:15 AM »
The man who touched off a wild brawl at the Vibe Music Awards last year told cops that rap icon Marion "Suge" Knight paid him to sucker-punch Dr. Dre in a bid to embarrass the famous producer, sources told The Post yesterday.

Finally exposed. I been thinking that from day 1, but some people still wouldnt believe it. Thank God they got served now.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2005, 08:40:22 AM »
too bad the guy that threw the punch has a good chance of getting life, but the rapper who tried to stab the shit out of him will probably get community service

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2005, 08:44:18 AM »
too bad the guy that threw the punch has a good chance of getting life, but the rapper who tried to stab the shit out of him will probably get community service

Too bad the U.S. can attack Iraq and change reasons for it daily without finding WMD and lying to the whole world, while countries like Korea and Iran arent even allowed to produce nukes despite not having started 2 wars in the past 4 years... life is unfair, homie. Plus, no way dude is getting life.
No, it's not a sin

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2005, 08:48:39 AM »
Man, I can't say I'm not surprised though. That Suge can really hold a grudge.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2005, 08:49:51 AM »
damn
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2005, 08:58:09 AM »

Too bad the U.S. can attack Iraq and change reasons for it daily without finding WMD and lying to the whole world, while countries like Korea and Iran arent even allowed to produce nukes despite not having started 2 wars in the past 4 years... life is unfair, homie. Plus, no way dude is getting life.

could you please stay on topic... the vibe awards have nothing to do with slavery, native american genocide, iran contraband or any other thing your silly mind would like to relate to 2 black people commited crimes

back on topic..

i think the guy that punched Dre should have him and his family taken out of their house by soldiers, have their house looted and then throw them into camps... the males members of the family should go to this one camp and work until they die and the females should be raped

the rapper that stabbed the guy should be loaded into a train and told that he is going to go someplace and while he is in the train we should gas him or they can tell him to take a shower and gas him there, then we can throw all the bodies in a pit and try to pretend it never happened

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2005, 09:03:26 AM »

could you please stay on topic... the vibe awards have nothing to do with slavery, native american genocide, iran contraband or any other thing your silly mind would like to relate to 2 black people commited crimes

back on topic..

i think the guy that punched Dre should have him and his family taken out of their house by soldiers, have their house looted and then throw them into camps... the males members of the family should go to this one camp and work until they die and the females should be raped

the rapper that stabbed the guy should be loaded into a train and told that he is going to go someplace and while he is in the train we should gas him or they can tell him to take a shower and gas him there, then we can throw all the bodies in a pit and try to pretend it never happened

it was on topic.
life is unfair, that's why.
rest was just to back up how life is unfair.
sorry if it made you a little mad  :)
No, it's not a sin

ecrazy

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2005, 09:03:42 AM »
How do you know the dude isnt just saying this so that he wont get life?? this is his only defense, that he needed to so that his brother could get out of debt. if i were going in for life, i would lie my ass off too and say that i needed to in order to protect my brother. i dunno, seems like just an excuse, but not the truth.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2005, 09:06:38 AM »
How do you know the dude isnt just saying this so that he wont get life?? this is his only defense, that he needed to so that his brother could get out of debt. if i were going in for life, i would lie my ass off too and say that i needed to in order to protect my brother. i dunno, seems like just an excuse, but not the truth.

why are yall talking about getting life? I know america has twisted morals and all, but no way someone gets life for a little sucker punch, not even in america.
No, it's not a sin

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2005, 09:07:40 AM »

exactly what i was thinking... the guy would get killed anyway for snitching lol

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2005, 09:08:00 AM »

ever heard of 3 strikes

why are yall talking about getting life? I know america has twisted morals and all, but no way someone gets life for a little sucker punch, not even in america.

Thirteen

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2005, 09:08:14 AM »
it was on topic.
life is unfair, that's why.
rest was just to back up how life is unfair.
sorry if it made you a little mad  :)

no it wasnt

didn't say it was unfair, just said it sucks to be the one guy, i really don't care about fairness

just pointed out that as a mod you should know better

and lastly, you didn't make me mad...so you pretty much lost out on this one