Author Topic: Guy who punched Dr.Dre WAS PAID by Suge Knight  (Read 1087 times)

Flexxarally

Re: Guy who punched Dr.Dre WAS PAID by Suge Knight
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2005, 10:52:07 AM »
real dumb move....and to have a muthafuka do it that drop the dime on you as well....hahahahahahahah   nigga fuckin wit snitches...damm all that money and don't know what to do with it ,is hard to understand....sitting behind bars must be something he enjoys...

Suge need to make better decissions.......and concentrate on his artist release dates... ::)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2005, 11:08:14 AM »
suge is pretty fat, he should go on that vh1 show, celeb weight loss club, it would be pretty funny

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2005, 12:04:41 PM »
Just because tha nigga said he was paid by Suge doesn't mean this actually happened. If he had sad someone else paid him to do we would probably be saying it's Suge Knight and he's just trying to cover for him. tha nigga is a full blown cunt he risked life in prison for 5 thousand dollars ?
 he's smoking shit !!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^real talk...

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2005, 03:52:08 PM »
Man, I can't say I'm not surprised though. That Suge can really hold a grudge.

The Watcher

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2005, 04:54:31 PM »
i duno, from all the shit you see/hear about Suge, i would NOT be snitchin on him if i was this dude. i wouldn't be suprised if this guy ends up found in a dumpster full of bullets
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2005, 10:38:21 PM »
lol that backfired on Suge

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2005, 03:31:26 AM »
Suge needs to stop hating! The beef with dre was ages ago. He needs to let it go.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2005, 10:31:01 AM »
Not surprising at all. Dre is successful, Suge ain't and he tried to shame him.

lol yeah,nobody knows if what the guy is saying is true and you are saying you already knew it and it's a fact
l

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2005, 11:37:13 AM »
How long has it been since Dre left DR, around 10, 11 years ago?? That is the sad part, I mean he basically left with no money from DR and only tried to take some of the songs he produced and Suge even got most of that back. I think what really pisses Suge off today is how Dre basically ignores anything about Suge or DR and just acts like Suge does not exist and makes his millions, makes millions for others (Em, 50 cent, Game), kicks back with his family and in his own quiet way you know he is thinking, FUCK SUGE KNIGHT. Suge always says Dre is gay but he is really the one who acts like a gay bitch who had is heart broken and cannot get over it. Let's just hope this will put him away for good and we can just get to enjoying hip hop music and hip hop award shows without Suge's stupid, broken hearted bullshit. Besides, maybe he and his little stupid flunky can get a cell together and live happily ever after. Like Dre said when he accepted his award, "YOU CAN'T STOP ME".

Bo$ta Bo$$

• 'G'
  • The Bo$$ would like to see ya
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2005, 11:43:44 AM »
damn

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2005, 12:41:49 PM »
How long has it been since Dre left DR, around 10, 11 years ago?? That is the sad part, I mean he basically left with no money from DR and only tried to take some of the songs he produced and Suge even got most of that back. I think what really pisses Suge off today is how Dre basically ignores anything about Suge or DR and just acts like Suge does not exist and makes his millions, makes millions for others (Em, 50 cent, Game), kicks back with his family and in his own quiet way you know he is thinking, FUCK SUGE KNIGHT. Suge always says Dre is gay but he is really the one who acts like a gay bitch who had is heart broken and cannot get over it. Let's just hope this will put him away for good and we can just get to enjoying hip hop music and hip hop award shows without Suge's stupid, broken hearted bullshit. Besides, maybe he and his little stupid flunky can get a cell together and live happily ever after. Like Dre said when he accepted his award, "YOU CAN'T STOP ME".

word up  8)

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2005, 02:44:35 PM »
I understand.. If that is enough for a 3rd strike and life, I wonder how damn dumb the dude is for doing it. Did he think he wouldnt be caught? LOL... Plus, what's up with Suge.. he should have got a dude that with a clean(er) crime record, well.. weird shit overall. People can't do things right these days. His life is over now. If he gets free Suge kills him if it is true, cause Suge is in trouble too if that is true.. (if there's any proof).

How we know the guy is liyin and how we know Suge didn't payed him?We don't.U wonder how dumb the guy was?5000 $ maybe u need them, there's a lotta money + with a man with record i think wouldn't be so much thinkin at repercution.
And how the fuck can he get life for a punch? What Dre is know the queen of GB? if any is true, hope Young Buck get locked up 4 life
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Elevz

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2005, 02:47:04 PM »

word up  8)

^^ anything what's said above there!

Dre's strongest point, is that he's so professional he's gotten to the point of basically ignoring Suge. Hands down to that. He makes Suge look like a fool, which he basically is too.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2005, 02:49:09 PM »

word up  8)

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2005, 03:31:28 PM »
I understand.. If that is enough for a 3rd strike and life, I wonder how damn dumb the dude is for doing it. Did he think he wouldnt be caught? LOL... Plus, what's up with Suge.. he should have got a dude that with a clean(er) crime record, well.. weird shit overall. People can't do things right these days. His life is over now. If he gets free Suge kills him if it is true, cause Suge is in trouble too if that is true.. (if there's any proof).

How we know the guy is liyin and how we know Suge didn't payed him?We don't.U wonder how dumb the guy was?5000 $ maybe u need them, there's a lotta money + with a man with record i think wouldn't be so much thinkin at repercution.
And how the fuck can he get life for a punch? What Dre is know the queen of GB? if any is true, hope Young Buck get locked up 4 life

u have to understand we are on dubcnn,the place where it's normal for people to hate on snoop and suge
when was the last time suge talked shit on dre?probably like 2 or 3 years ago but these guys are talking like they know the way suge  is thinking