Author Topic: Mack 10 track with ICP  (Read 254 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Mack 10 track with ICP
« on: January 15, 2005, 06:05:54 PM »
Just found this on an update on ICP's website.  I'd post the whole article, but I'm sure nobody would read it even though it's funny.  Anyway probably a tight song...I wonder if it'll be on Mack 10's new one....

Mack 10 was dope as fuck every night. What a cool ass ninja. He just called me the other day to say Happy New Year. I felt like a big shot after that. Me and Shaggs did a track with him out on the road called "Nobody Move." On the last day of the tour, Mack pulled us aside and really said some nice things to us about the Juggalo fam and all that. I want you all to know that he really appreciates the love y'all showed him. He felt real good about this tour and said it was his favorite tour yet. I thought that was some cool shit, especially comin' from a thugged out, gangsta, killer murderer.

----written by Violent J of Insane Clown Posse regarding the Hell's Pit Tour featuring ICP, Mack 10, ABK and Esham.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Mack 10 track with ICP
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2005, 06:20:53 PM »
I thought that was some cool shit, especially comin' from a thugged out, gangsta, killer murderer.[/i]

LMAO!

but yeah id check out the song

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2005, 06:31:47 PM »
Here's the whole article in case anyone's interested.....it's got some funny parts....

To the ones I'd kill for... The Juggalos and Juggalettes of the planet and beyond. What the fuck is up y'all. First thing I have to say is that I'm truly sorry. I myself have not written to you or posted anything on the website in a long ass time, except for the Sabu thing. I have no excuse other than to blame it on my own stale ass. You don't have to tell me how stale that is, I already know. But during the entire Hell's Pit era, me and Shaggy just didn't feel very talkative about shit. We didn't even do the Howard Stern show this time around. In fact, we did just about no press at all. We basically had nothing to say. That album said it all for us. That album let everyone know where our head was at. We did the Hell's Pit tour and that was about it. That tour was massive for us though. To our surprise we drew some fuckin' huge crowds. Sometimes 3000, 4000, even 5000 ninjas! We were shocked by the love we received from y'all. We always are.

Esham, ABK, and Mack 10 was out there with us on the road. We murdered ninjas with verbal stabbings every night. On stage we kicked nothing but the wicked shit this time, for 47 shows straight. From coast to coast to coast. Everybody on the tour shaved there heads bald like it was the end of the world and we're all going mad. It was just a ruthless time for us, y'all.

It's always seemed like, over the years, each Joker's Card brought upon a new feeling, and a new mindset for us. For me personally the "Shangri-La" era was my happiest and brightest time. And the Hell's Pit Era was pretty much the opposite for me. Hell's Pit was a time of punishment and sorrow. Maybe it's mostly because I knew personally this was the last era coming. Hell's Pit was the final chapter. We got live and partied when the time came, but it wasn't raining any diamonds anywhere for us. On stage was pure magic as it always is, but in general, dark days brought about dark ways. We did less hotline updates. Absolutely no in-stores. I even stayed off the internet for the most part. But now with the tour being over and a new year ahead... I'm startin' to feel more talkative again. It's like the big red storm is passing and you can finally see some blue skies on the horizon... bitch.

Tasty PROPsicles go out to everyone that came out and peeped the Hell's Pit tour live. It was great being out on the road again with my boys Shaggy, Esham and Anybody Killa. Shaggy and myself had some fuckin' straight up and down, air tight performances, believe that. And believe this, Indianapolis was in-fuckin-credible. Devil's Night in Columbus was off the rocker. Philly, Worchester, L.A., everywhere just about was totally fuckin' devastating.

But in Florida... Maaaan... Whhheeeewwww! It was SUL-TRY. The Juggalos were hype but it was soooo fuckin' hot on stage that it was hard to be that hype back with 'em. I almost died every night. Shaggy's legs were melting and he was a foot shorter by the end of each show in Florida. The Juggalos were packed in together like a fresh pack of Newports... all of them lit. It was burning hot on stage. They were soopa-troopers though. The heat was nothing to them. Them Florida Juggalos loved that shit. They were even a tad bit chilly in fact. And we played some pretty small venues in Florida, this time out. The 2 liters were boiling. Houston, TX was like that too. Deadly small and deadly hot. One show looked like we were playing some dude's basement it was so small. Then the very next day, we'd be in front of 2500 again! It was a wild, wild tour and I fuckin' loved it to the last night.

However I'm really comin' real on this, when I say Hallowicked this year was a fuckin' let down. Man that was bullshit. We can't have ninjas storming the stage all like that because the fact was, man, that sucks for like 90% of the ninjas there. Plus, we were about to do like 5 new songs at the end, that we have never done live before, too. And that shit took a lot of rehearsing for me and Shaggy to relearn them shits in time for Hallowicked. ALOT! It was tough stuff, but we had them shits down. So that was stale when we didn't even get to do 'em.

We got through about 45 minutes of the show. It was all good. Evil Dead was even up there with us, everything was fresh but then more and more ninjas kept comin' over the rail and up on stage. Only half the ninjas were jumpin' back out though. The other half was chillin'. I seen it comin'. More and more ninjas until there was another fuckin' stage stormin' going on. Ninjas kicked holes in our set, ninjas stole mics, their feet yanked all the cords outta the monitors. It was over from then on. That sucked to us.

The reason we're so pissed is because that was Hallowicked man. That's a big event for Juggalos which only consists of that ONE show. Mad ninjas traveled FAR to see that one fuckin' show. It's not like the Gathering where at least you got a whole weekend's worth of events to chill at. Hallowicked is just Hallowicked, so at least let that be fresh.

When ninjas stormed and took over the stage, that was everybody's loss. Next time that shit starts happenin' at a Hallowicked show, I'mma start throwin' hooks.

Mack 10 was dope as fuck every night. What a cool ass ninja. He just called me the other day to say Happy New Year. I felt like a big shot after that. Me and Shaggs did a track with him out on the road called "Nobody Move." On the last day of the tour, Mack pulled us aside and really said some nice things to us about the Juggalo fam and all that. I want you all to know that he really appreciates the love y'all showed him. He felt real good about this tour and said it was his favorite tour yet. I thought that was some cool shit, especially comin' from a thugged out, gangsta, killer murderer.

Also on the tour was a group called The Filthee Immigrants. Those guys kind of showed up on the tour by surprise but they really turned out to be a great addition. There shit was hella tight and the Juggalos really seemed to be feelin' them. After a while we got to know them and they are hella cool guys. Look for them to be around y'all. Check them out at filtheeimmigrants.com.

We still couldn't play in Seattle and I'm so sorry for that. They've banned us from your city. Just like in New York City. The city has banned us. We played nearby Portland and Spokane, but they wouldn't let us into Seattle. Were so sorry to the Juggalos up there and to Eddie Vedder who I'm sure would have been there front row.

On the tour's last show in Grand Rapids, Michigan, it was dope as fuck because Blaze Ya Dead Homie made a surprise appearance and so did Lavel. They each did a set and then they did one together. In fact, Lavel came out and did a few of the tour dates. He played Phoenix and Vegas and a few more. Everybody on that last night though, all wore all white, to symbolize the ending of the Hell's Pit tour. And on our last song everybody came out including Jumpsteady, and Hatchet CEO Alex, and everybody. We were all throwing Faygo until somebody blasted me with one from behind over the head piece. That's what started it all. We all started battling each other. It was instant Stranglemania up on stage. The music ended and the fight continued and Juggalos were loving it. We completely emptied the rest of the truck of it's left over Faygo and that took about 10 minutes extra on stage. No music. Just the sounds of ICP chants and 2 liters being punted into the sky. What a fresh night that was and what a fresh ending to the tour. (What a stale night that was for the venue staff that had to mop that shit up afterwards and probably weren't even at the show.)

I wanna thank our whole touring crew for real. Billy Bill and them fuckin' regulate. Man they truly have to be the best in the business. I'm so fuckin thankful for them. They really make it all come to life for us. It's all just an idea without them.

SABU IS DOING MUCH BETTER Y'ALL. He's asked me to thank y'all from the bottom of his ruthless heart. And we wanna thank you too. So thank you to all the FUCKIN' FRESH ASS Juggalos that helped him out. He told me, and you won't believe this, but he got over 5 G's from Juggalos sending him $2 here and $5 there. They all wrote letters and some even sent him I.O.U.'s! Sabu came over the other day recently, and we went to Psychopathic's Big Baller Christmas party together. Sabu is starting to get himself back in shape. He's in the gym and on his way back. He should be back in the ring as soon as he's strong enough to stab somebody in the eye again.

The highlight of the December month? WRESTLING AGAIN. The Shaggster and myself along with the Rude Boy wrestled live and in color on the Sabu Benefit show and that was fuckin' fun as fuckin' fuck y'all. Mad Juggalos was in the house and so were big time wrestling fans. The wrestling fans hated us and the Juggalos answered to that shit. It was fuckin' awesome. Shaggy is doing a lot better these days after his major robotic neck surgery, but we still weren't taking any chances. I fuckin' took all the bumps this time. Plus I'm a big ass Frankenstein, so they can only do so much to me anyway. It was a fresh ass 6 man tag team match. Shaggy, myself and The Rude Boy wrestled Breyer Wellington, Zach Gowin and our Juggalo homie Corporal Robinson. (Juggalos, let it be known that Corp is my homie. He's a cool ass ninja and plus his punches never hurt). We fuckin' beat 'em like jobbers. We got to hang out with a lot of cool ass wrestlers that whole day. We got to chill with Mick fuckin' Foley again. That was some dope shit. We got to chill with Raven and Shane Douglas, AJ Styles. All them cool ass dudes. That shit means a lot to some big ass wrestlin' marks like us.

YOU WANT NEW SHIT FROM THE HATCHET?

Right when I got home from the tour I helped my brother Jumpsteady finish up his new full length album, "Master of the Flying Guillotine." Jump's album is nothing like his EP. If you liked his "Chaos Theory" EP you will love his album to all new depths. Rob really fuckin' blew my brain away with this one. For real style. This album to me is the definition of a "Juggalo Album." I'm talkin' about some shit that sounds tight as fuck, YET, it sounds absolutely nothing like anything else in the Milky Way. Like nothing you've ever heard, nerd. Shit that will split your cranium like a two-handed battle-axe.

Lavel, Fritz The Cat, Esham and myself all helped him co-produce the record, but Rob and Rob alone flew the mother ship. The album features Jumpsteady's hype man "Delusional" on a track and that kid sounds fuckin' fresh to me. It also features the return of Myzery on a track. The record comes out on February 22 and if you don't get it, than get outta my face because you're an idiot. And you're probably straight up gay too.

NEW TOUR??? PEEP...

I know y'all heard about the "Psychopathic Hatchet All-stars Tour" also known as "The P.H.A.T. Show" that's going out in March '05. If you ain't heard then pull the worms outta your ear because it's going down dude. That tour is also gonna be going from coast to coast. It features the best the Hatchet has to offer up, Daddy-O. I'm talkin' about mother fuckin' Esham, Anybody Killa, Blaze Ya Dead fuckin' Homie and touring live on stage for the first time ever, Jumpsteady!!! Don't think I won't be up in that bitch every chance I get too... That's what the fuck is up. There will also be some other scrubs to open the show but I'm not sure who they are yet. Who cares anyway.

And know this for shheeezy. Much Props to Monoxide on his "Smokers Only" album. That shit is the one. I knew that shit would be dope. The minute he told me he was doing an album, I told him it's gonna be a fuckin' BANGA! And it is! That shit is hot like naked hoes. I fuckin' love that record.

And you know Twiztid, they don't stop. They been hittin' up the Lotus Pod studio like some hermit monks. They got futons and Army cots set up in there. They don't leave. They moved in the bitch. They work up in there all hours of the day and night. Plus they been draggin' in all kinds of crazy lookin' studio equipment into the studio. They're in there with nuclear chemical explosives, right now as we speak, building something wicked, that will for sure collapse your two feeble ear holes.

And the other day, everybody crowded into the conference room at the Hatchet to watch Anybody Killa's new "Road Fools" DVD. That shit is classic and it ain't even out. Ry-Ry and Killa did all the editing, in house right at the Hatchet. The shit is so fresh. Ry-Ry's editing skills are damn near immaculate. (And much love to Ry-Ry who just moved back to Los Angeles to learn more about his new passion of "Video Footage Editing and Flavoring". He remains Hatchet, so don't get your pony tails in a bunch. He works with Sota FX). ABK's upcoming DVD is pure Juggalo madness. Lots of funny ass skits and mad concert footage from the Gathering and so much other good shit. And the Nub, he's everywhere. He's the mother fuckin' host of the shit.

My head hurts. My head starts to hurt sometimes when I start to ponder on all that's going on. How nobody at the Hatchet is just sittin' around chillin. Everybody is out there, punching faces, doing shows, and gettin' they grind on.

Esham's new album "A-1 Yola" comes with a mother fuckin' full DVD with a video for each and every fuckin' song! It's no lie. There's the album version and the video version of that uncut dope, "A-1 Yola." And they both come together! How fuckin' dope is that? You can sit and watch the fuckin' album. He's been shootin' video footage on his own for the past fuckin' year! Even I been his camera man a few times. All over this great land filming, y'all.

Hatchet men are straight up gearing up to bring it to your face holes in 2005. This is not just hype. This is just what's currently happilating at the label that runs this bitch and don't front: WE DO.

Now...

WHATS NEXT FOR ICP?

Here it goes...

First let me say this... Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J are the shit ma. No doubt. Insane Clown Posse and their message of the mighty Dark Carnival came, and delivered. Like painted-up pizza guys delivering hot, extra large CDs. WE delivered 6 times. That is FACTUAL. That is not SPECULATION, BITCH. THAT IS FACTULATION baby. That's what happened. 14 YEARS LONG. That shit took pure dedication and COMMITMENT to the Dark Carnival's message that we believed in! We want our fuckin' ENDS, BITCH. Prop us up when you see us chillin' dude.

We never fuckin' quit, changed or game plan, or fuckin' broke up. We never got hooked on crank and fuckin' flipped the script and switched our shit. We fuckin' soopa-doopa-scoop slammed that shit. All day long and all night longer. All over the fuckin' galaxy we been, with the Faygo.

Our music has always claimed there would be a crazy Carnival comin' to town and here they are bitch... The Juggalos. Look for yourselves! It's here! Every Juggalo event of any sort, whether it's a Hatchet fam concert, an in-store, or more importantly a gathering of their own. Mini gatherings, BBQ's, fuckin' gathering for other groups and shows or whatever. Juggalos DO exist. Not by just a T-shirt but by an inside belief and feeling that really has nothing to do with music. Not as fans but as family. Even as strangers to each other personally, they feel a bond and a partnership with each other. We'll fight together, help each other out or whatever. Juggalos already know they have so much in common with each other that we're automatically down with each other just by Juggalo association.

No fuckin' question about it. It takes a certain rare breed to even be a Juggalo. And it ain't always fuckin' easy being a Juggalo. There are many enemies and haters against Juggalos. We in the Lotus call them demon faces, and sometimes go to jail for bootin' them in.

But this Dark Carnival of Juggalos is definitely a reality, and they're fuckin' crazy when you see them. It's rare, but you automatically know it's them when you see them gathering. Painted faces of all crazy types, crazy ass hair styles, crazy colored clothes, throwin' fuckin' pop up everywhere. Crazy ass costumes.. Chantin' shit, singin' shit. Smokin' shit, drinkin' shit. You must all agree. The Carnival is real. They do more than just live on the internet or just go to concerts. They also get out and be. And we don't control this carnival. Nobody controls this carnival. They don't fuckin' look up to us for guidance. They only look to us for one thing: their tunes, dude. That's where we come in to play. We provide the fuckin' tunes.

Let me tell y'all a fresh ass story right quick...

I hope I didn't tell this story already in a Weekly Freekly or something. But all this talk about how fresh Juggalos are... Peep this...

About two years ago, Me, The Rude Boy and Esham, decided to go to Puerto Rico for the weekend and travel with Sabu to his weekend wrestling shows. Esham ain't really a big wrestling fan but he was down with checkin' out some Puerto Rican hotties all day. So Rudy got on the internet and seen that there was also a wrestling show the day before in Florida. So, we flew to Florida to check that show out and then from there we'd just head to Puerto Rico the next morning.

So, we're in Florida. And our hotel is right across the street from this huge park. And on the other side of the park is the civic center place that's having the wrestling show.

So close to show time we leave the hotel and start walking through this big-ass park. As we're walking along, we see a fuckin' Juggalo runnin' along someplace with his face painted. I'm like "Whoa, peep that Juggalo out over there." Esham and Rudy are like "That's cool, he just runnin' along I guess."

So we keep walkin' and then we see two more Juggalos, some kid and his chick walkin' hand and hand right towards us. Both of em' painted up like ABK. They walked right past us and never even looked up from each other's eyes once. They were too deep in their private, pillow talk conversation to notice. Then we see another Juggalo with some kid in a headlock runnin' backwards somehow. Juggalos up in the trees, Juggalos everywhere. We started freakin' out.

Believe it our not but this is the truth... We somehow walked right into a mini-gathering of Juggalos completely outta nowhere. Purely coincidence. They all started runnin' up to us, "ESHAM! Violent J! RUDE BOY! We knew y'all would come! This is the shit! Hey y'all look who came!" (The truth was we didn't come though, I mean we came but not on purpose, I mean we would've come if we would've known but as luck would have it, we was there anyway!)

We just looked at each other and startin' FRONTIN'. "Hell yeah we was gonna come! Shhhhhit you know us. This is the shit."

Man, it was all gravy train. About fifty-somethin' of us Juggalos went and sat in the bleachers together at wrestling and watched the show. We all booed or cheered the same wrestlers, we chanted shit together, got drunk together. We later admitted to them it was only a coincidence we were there, but I don't think anybody believed us anyway. At that event, the Juggalos in the crowd were the show that night.

Pure freshness, slappin' all over your face like a paintbrush.

Juggalos are the real deal kid. I believe they will be around for a looooong time.

So what's next for the Wicked Clownz?

Know this much y'all, there is a great feeling of freshness having dropped all 6 Joker Cards. There is an incredible feeling of peace that me and Shaggy have entered into. And somehow it fuckin' seems like we just dropped Dog Beats last year.

Now, we shall let all 6 Joker Cards stand strong. Let us pause and take them all in. We let them sit high, and emanate their powerful energies upon us. We let them stand as symbols of what helped bring our very real Carnival to be. We look up to them and respect all 6... Bump That Shit.

Now that the countdown is over, we enter the "Calm before the Storm," and during this time period, we provide some incredible new flavors.

ICP will dance, laughing, lurking in the darkness, awaiting the Storm. And Juggalos now that our Carnival has arrived, let us all enjoy that shit. Lets bring some shit on!

For the time being, we pause. We will not dilute the message of the 6 cards by just droppin' new ICP shit all quick and crazy like. No way. The 6 mean way too much to us. They must stand alone and separate from everything else. Like 6 tokens of freshness.

Joey and myself will now, serve you, a brand new dish--in fact, two new brand dishes for your fat, hungry asses. We can't stop, won't stop. The TIME is NOW for something BRAND NEW FOR ALL OF YOU. We're like the earth turning, we keep it moving.

This summer, we are both going to release, tour, and promote new Juggalo music, only not together as ICP... that we will save for the Storm. For now, we're each going solo on that ass. It's amazing.

THE NEW NEW

First off, for these new albums, we're both not gonna be paintin' our faces. Although we love the face paint, we will now only perform that ritual when we're together as ICP. And for the next few years, those times will be very rare, y'all. Yes it's true, it's gonna be our splendid ugliness all at you. And our stage names? Will we be recording music as Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope? Try these panties on bitch, NOPE. "Joe Bruce" and "Joey Utsler". That's how were comin' in the 0-Fizzy.

What can you expect from us individually? Will it still be the Wicked Shit? That remains to be heard, nerd. Only one thing is promised and guaranteed about our upcoming solo music... It will be "by Juggalos for Juggalos," absolutely no doubt. When we write music or anything, we can tell you that our minds picture Juggalos and only Juggalos bumping that shit. It's a natural reaction. That is our world and we'll never leave it. That will not change at all, ever, no matter what we're doing.

Until the calm is over, and Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope, ICP, the Wicked Clowns make their explosive return--and you can bet your mom's asshole they will--it's definitely gonna be some very new and unpredictable days for me and my bestest friend.

I'm going to be dropping my own shit and going by my own name and face. So is Joey. Joey is going to be dropping his own albums and doing his own projects too. We'll both have each other on each other's shit here and there, but that's because we're fuckin' brother homies like that. But NOW IS THE TIME to bring new styles to your domes--Hans Solo.

I can already tell you that our solo music will be extremely unique from any ICP recordings. My music will be my own works. Me doing my own Joe Bruce sound. Joey will be doing his very own Joey Utsler style as well. We'll have separate producers and studio crews and all that. The only thing that remains the same is that they will definitely be Juggalo albums.

You might be thinking, "And what about ICP? Until their next napalm sandwich delivery, Will ICP ever make appearances anywhere?" All I can say is for the next couple years, ICP's ultra rare attacks will be very seldom and extremely powerful. That much we guarantee you. But as for music and tours, until this calm passes, ICP's appearances will be like lightning in the night sky. There one second and gone the next.

We're also gonna open up two new websites for each of us. We're both going solo on you LoLoo's. Each of us, attackin' your two various eardrums, at various times with various styles.

Look for all kinds of new and exciting announcements to be poppin' up all over the fuckin' place right here at ICP.com, and the many other Juggalo sites pimpin' the net. Get ready for some ultra new days y'all.

Napalm dropped. We love you all. Every single mother fuckin' painted face in the stratosphere.

Get ready 'cause it's all going down, and comin' to your town. It will never stop at the Hatchet. Clown Love is forever and so are we. This is forever.

Peace Y'all,
Your boy VJ

P.S. And perhaps the biggest news of my life... I'm big Pappy up in this piece. On January 7th, 7 pounds, 8 ounces of a fully made pimp was born onto this earth and into my arms. I caught him like a football myself. We named him Joseph Frank Bruce Jr. My boy. And I gotta go because he's barkin' at me now.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2005, 12:12:28 PM »
Sounds to me that Mack's career is really going down the shitter.   How the fuck can he go from not touring with WSCG to touring with these fools.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2005, 05:34:25 PM »
Sounds to me that Mack's career is really going down the shitter.   How the fuck can he go from not touring with WSCG to touring with these fools.

Bone Thugs N Harmony, Tech N9ne, Twiztid and 2 Live Crew also toured with those "fools".

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2005, 06:30:43 PM »

Bone Thugs N Harmony, Tech N9ne, Twiztid and 2 Live Crew also toured with those "fools".

and their careers are reaching their apex?
all of them except tech n9ne and [maybe] twiztid are on their way down if they haven't already hit bottom....

no disrepect to icp, but it is strang news hearing that mack 10 is touring with them - their musical styles aren't exactly one and the same, are they?.....i think a few people are bitter at mack 10 lately anyway.....

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2005, 05:30:27 AM »
ICP sux.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2005, 05:40:08 AM »
lol... Tha_CRacka_J been bravely supportin ICP for like 3 years strong on dubcc despite everybody dissin them... props for that alone.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2005, 07:30:57 AM »
LOL yea Mack 10 and ICP, kinda strange combination. they dont even have the same audience  ???
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2005, 05:10:13 PM »
lol... Tha_CRacka_J been bravely supportin ICP for like 3 years strong on dubcc despite everybody dissin them... props for that alone.

Thanks ;D

LOL yea Mack 10 and ICP, kinda strange combination. they dont even have the same audience  ???

That's arguable....Me and all my friends steadily bump ICP and Mack 10 albums.  So the audience around here listens to both.  Juggalos listen to all kinds of music, mainly rap believe it or not.

davida.b.

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2005, 05:26:16 PM »

Thanks ;D

That's arguable....Me and all my friends steadily bump ICP and Mack 10 albums.  So the audience around here listens to both.  Juggalos listen to all kinds of music, mainly rap believe it or not.

I got a friend who hates rap, the only rappers he likes are Outkast, Non Phixion and ICP. LOL.

Oh, and peace for the article, that was a good read.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2005, 01:04:51 PM »

Thanks ;D

I got a friend who hates rap, the only rappers he likes are Outkast, Non Phixion and ICP. LOL.

Oh, and peace for the article, that was a good read.

LOL...no problem man.