Author Topic: Death and Jokes  (Read 122 times)

Thirteen

Death and Jokes
« on: January 15, 2005, 09:23:42 AM »
lately i've found myself making tons of cracks about people dying, does anyone else do this?

yesterday two 16 kids, a girl and a boy, were struck by a car and killed because they were walking in the bike lane on a busy road...soon after people looked for something to blame and they blamed it on the sidewalks not being shoveled...so erected by the crash site was a big homemade sign taht said "SHOVELING SAVES LIVES"

my friends and i rode by it while bar hopping and we all heard what happened on the news and saw the sign...i said to my friends "See that sign?  fuck that, it should say "WALKING ON SNOW SAVES LIVES"

then on new years day, some guy got hit by a car on the same road and killed, his body was in the road and his sneakers were sitting on the median... all my friends were shocked at seeing a dead body at 1:30 am, so soon after the new years...until i said "yo i wonder what kind of sneakers they are" my friends were like uhhhhhhhhhh then i was like "do you think i'd get tackled by cops before i got to that second sneaker?"

mauzip

Re: Death and Jokes
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2005, 09:27:28 AM »
i do it all the time. even abuot my grandfather who could die any minute now. my mom doesn't like the jokes, but i like them and that's what counts :)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2005, 09:29:10 AM »
 :-X
That's fucked up. I never do it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2005, 09:48:13 AM »
i do it all the time. even abuot my grandfather who could die any minute now. my mom doesn't like the jokes, but i like them and that's what counts :)
thats just horrible. i knew a friend that did the same thing, but he just did it because it was his way of dealing with the fact that his grandfather could go any minute. he was just careful with who he did it in front of.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2005, 10:03:34 AM »
i do it all the time also.

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2005, 10:05:05 AM »
i actually just make fun of anything i can make fun of :P

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2005, 10:09:36 AM »
^ cosign

bez

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2005, 10:14:30 AM »
i actually just make fun of anything i can make fun of :P

Gotta just enjoy stuff aint ya.  If there is something there to laugh at then laugh at it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2005, 12:15:53 PM »
A couple of years ago this one woman that worked at my highschool needed medical attention. Nobody liked her. I remember telling people "I hope the bitch drops dead, it would be the happiest day of my life."

She dropped dead 15 minutes later  :-X
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2005, 12:23:03 PM »
A couple of years ago this one woman that worked at my highschool needed medical attention. Nobody liked her. I remember telling people "I hope the bitch drops dead, it would be the happiest day of my life."

thats funny

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2005, 12:50:40 PM »

;D