Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Doggystyle Urban Legend  (Read 517 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Snoop Dogg Doggystyle Urban Legend
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2002, 12:06:08 PM »
I'm still mad. I had G'z Up Hoes Down on tape. Fuck new technology. I had to get Doggystyle on CD, and for the longest, I was like somethings missing. Then out of no were I started singing G'z Up Hoe'z Down 2 years ago, realized it, and downloaded the song on my old roommated computar, then burned the song. But still, the Re-mastered version should have had that song, I would have bought it, I still am eventually when my Doggystyle scratches, but I would have got it a lot sooner. Still I know for a fact that the OG Doggystyle had a couple extra songs, but was also missing some too. My cousin though said that the one released was a lot better than the one he got. So even if it was Doggystyle and Next Episiod, they couldn't have been that great, 'cause I trust his opinion.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: Snoop Dogg Doggystyle Urban Legend
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2002, 01:34:07 PM »
this is more than interesting ....

Snoop Dogg was connected to the crip-line of Michael Hariss' drug cartel, knew Harris before Death Row was formed. "Im a motha fuckin gangsta" - Snoop Dogg is indeed a real OG.

fake crip lol yeah right,,, most of ya'll don'T even know who's  micheal harry i supposed
So why hasn't Snoop come forward about this? To protect himself of course from Suge Knight and his affiliations with the gangsters that killed ______.[/
maybe puff and big too
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-