Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Doggystyle Urban Legend  (Read 795 times)

THUGLIFE

Snoop Dogg Doggystyle Urban Legend
« on: September 04, 2002, 11:39:03 AM »
Check This Out The Doggy Style Records Forum.  Quik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurray
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Murrow

Re: Snoop Dogg Doggystyle Urban Legend
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2002, 12:22:53 PM »
Can I get yo autograph first?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2002, 12:28:24 PM »
dont listen to Incognito, lemme be the first one please please please
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2002, 12:30:28 PM »
dont listen to Incognito, lemme be the first one please please please

;D ;D ;D

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2002, 12:59:04 PM »
am I missing something here???

- N                    A                    T                    E

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2002, 01:00:48 PM »

??? me too?
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2002, 01:35:52 PM »

JLscorpio

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2002, 03:59:20 PM »
This is pretty interesting. From Overdacounter at the Doggystyle forums.
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO CALVIN BROADUS PLEASE PASS IT ON TO HIM HE WILL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

First I would like to say congrats Snoop on your new independent label your work is gettin smoother and smoother. Your work is the best in the rap industry.

My message concerns a piece of merchandise that Suge Knight may want to get his hands on.

Oh yah, your definently gonna wanna blaze one up to this shit.

I am talking of course about the unknown canceled release record Snoop Doggy Dogg by Death Row Records 1991. The record was distributed by Warner Music Canada before it could be canceled. Of course only 1 or so copies reached the store. I wanted to know if anybody knew about it so I e-mailed a representative of a Death Row website keeping in mind that it might be Suge Knight I was e-mailing. So I played it cool not to give to much info at first. By his response it sounds like it was him. Now I have had this cassette for four years, then it was stolen by crooked washers at the carwash in 1998 (no this is not The Wash). I didn't even know about the record then, I thought it was Snoops first album, realized later it was Death Rows biggest secret. On the Row website all of the releases are listed beggining with the Chronic and then it says "e-mail me if I am missing anything" obviously Suges way of trying to locate the tape. We'll the tape is gone, all I have is the jacket. The cover is much like a demo or a white on black draft for Doggystyle except the Snoop Doggy Dogg dog is not smoking the roach and a cartoon of Snoop out of the doghouse to rob a liquir store over the counter. The tape has no color it's all black and white. It was produced by Death Row and distributed by Warner. My theory is that Michael Harris was right, Death Row was formed in the Fall of 91 and that Snoop Doggy Dogg was the debut album, was pulled of the production line for legal reasons to prevent the producers and executives from going to jail for various charges. Snoop Dogg was connected to the crip-line of Michael Hariss' drug cartel, knew Harris before Death Row was formed. "Im a motha fuckin gangsta" - Snoop Dogg is indeed a real OG. Tha Doggfatha carried the Harris West Coast gangsta trademark. Suge denies the allegations by Harris because Suge isn't a crip but a blood. And would you guess that armed robbery was the case they gave him - 1.5000,000$ from banks alocated to the Death Row label (proven by the 1991 tracks in an "Over the Counter" rip off where Snoop raps about armed robberies). So why hasn't Snoop come forward about this? To protect himself of course from Suge Knight and his affiliations with the gangsters that killed ______. Theres only so much I can discuss about the gangster rap conspiracy without going on and on. I just wish to know from Snoop himself what the truth is, set me straight about the record. I am working on a site for the jacket and my documented theory to see if anybody out there has a copy of the tape before Suge buys them all out for 10000$ a pop.
Snoop if you know anything about who I should talk to or to just set me straight about why they covered up your album e-mail me back.
Anyway Dogg, the truth interests me alot, I won't peep a word of it and I think you know that cause you can allways smell a snitch.
I trust ya Dogg because your an artist to.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2002, 04:07:06 PM »
:o

platinumk777

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2002, 04:29:10 PM »
ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck  :o

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2002, 04:52:39 PM »
ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck  :o

verbalassaulta

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2002, 04:57:35 PM »
all i have to say is BULL SHIT  ::)  ::)  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2002, 05:13:09 PM »
This is pretty interesting. From Overdacounter at the Doggystyle forums.
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO CALVIN BROADUS PLEASE PASS IT ON TO HIM HE WILL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.

First I would like to say congrats Snoop on your new independent label your work is gettin smoother and smoother. Your work is the best in the rap industry.

My message concerns a piece of merchandise that Suge Knight may want to get his hands on.

I am talking of course about the unknown canceled release record Snoop Doggy Dogg by Death Row Records 1991. The record was distributed by Warner Music Canada before it could be canceled. Of course only 1 or so copies reached the store. I wanted to know if anybody knew about it so I e-mailed a representative of a Death Row website keeping in mind that it might be Suge Knight I was e-mailing. So I played it cool not to give to much info at first. By his response it sounds like it was him. Now I have had this cassette for four years, then it was stolen by crooked washers at the carwash in 1998 (no this is not The Wash). I didn't even know about the record then, I thought it was Snoops first album, realized later it was Death Rows biggest secret. On the Row website all of the releases are listed beggining with the Chronic and then it says "e-mail me if I am missing anything" obviously Suges way of trying to locate the tape. We'll the tape is gone, all I have is the jacket. The cover is much like a demo or a white on black draft for Doggystyle except the Snoop Doggy Dogg dog is not smoking the roach and a cartoon of Snoop out of the doghouse to rob a liquir store over the counter. The tape has no color it's all black and white. It was produced by Death Row and distributed by Warner. My theory is that Michael Harris was right, Death Row was formed in the Fall of 91 and that Snoop Doggy Dogg was the debut album, was pulled of the production line for legal reasons to prevent the producers and executives from going to jail for various charges. Snoop Dogg was connected to the crip-line of Michael Hariss' drug cartel, knew Harris before Death Row was formed. "Im a motha fuckin gangsta" - Snoop Dogg is indeed a real OG. Tha Doggfatha carried the Harris West Coast gangsta trademark. Suge denies the allegations by Harris because Suge isn't a crip but a blood. And would you guess that armed robbery was the case they gave him - 1.5000,000$ from banks alocated to the Death Row label (proven by the 1991 tracks in an "Over the Counter" rip off where Snoop raps about armed robberies). So why hasn't Snoop come forward about this? To protect himself of course from Suge Knight and his affiliations with the gangsters that killed ______. Theres only so much I can discuss about the gangster rap conspiracy without going on and on. I just wish to know from Snoop himself what the truth is, set me straight about the record. I am working on a site for the jacket and my documented theory to see if anybody out there has a copy of the tape before Suge buys them all out for 10000$ a pop.
Snoop if you know anything about who I should talk to or to just set me straight about why they covered up your album e-mail me back.
Anyway Dogg, the truth interests me alot, I won't peep a word of it and I think you know that cause you can allways smell a snitch.

Interesting as FUCK!...I bet the guy at the car wash doesnt even know he has a pricelss tape...Its probably just laying in his drawer and shit with all his other tapes...LoL

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2002, 06:00:20 PM »
LOL....

I bet I know the part that made ya almost soil ya garment's....when homie said that Snoop's "Doggystyle" was recorded before "The Chronic"....that's why Snoop refer's to "Murder was the case that they gave me....." hence it (Murder was the case) was recorded before "Lil' ghetto boy"......lol

It's good ish....I like reading these wayout there peices, it give's us something to discuss.
Kinda like the Pac theories.
It's all entertainment.
But makes sense in madd way's.

Hatesrats 2oo2

THUGLIFE

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2002, 06:01:21 PM »

ThatzWhut Da Fucc Im Talkin About. No Im Not Tha Bigg Homie Snoop. Just His Manager.