Author Topic: How expensive is college in the USA?  (Read 1629 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How expensive is college in the USA?
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2005, 11:29:08 PM »
Butt okey, yoo cin stahrt poynting aut mei erorz

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2005, 11:30:20 PM »
By the way, if you decide to come, get a haircut.... unless you attend Berkeley

If I come, I'll see you and we can see who's more men.. remember the story about this dude in the bible? No not Jesus, although you can call me that if you like, but I was thinking about Samson.. that dude kicked ass due to his hair.. literally  8)

If you were going for "who has more men", then I forfit, you win.... otherwise, you've got to be kidding, Hanson.... you can't be talking about being more of a man, if you don't even look like one.

Aight that's it from now on I gonna point out your typos. Yes, you do some. I just didnt point them out, cause I don't have NPD like you do, but hey, sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. Be aware..

That's not considered a typo, you moron.

In handwriting I don't do this. If you think I don't know what the singular form of "men" is, you are the moron :).
And now tell me how early in advance people should apply for colleges.  >:( ;)

I start as soon as I find one.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2005, 11:47:25 PM »

In handwriting I don't do this. If you think I don't know what the singular form of "men" is, you are the moron :).

Even if you would've used the singular form (man), it still wouldn't have made sense.... so you're still the moron.

By the way, it's "I'll start as soon as I find one".... you think you're so smart, but you're so not.  :)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2005, 12:00:50 AM »

Even if you would've used the singular form (man), it still wouldn't have made sense.... so you're still the moron.

By the way, it's "I'll start as soon as I find one".... you think you're so smart, but you're so not.  :)

I could've said the same thing about you... now + a 100 times in the past.. this quarreling about who's more of a genius is starting to bore me. How bout we just let each other make dope posts?
..and you still havent told me when I have to sign the fuck up.
gotta go to school
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2005, 12:04:55 AM »
I could've said the same thing about you... now + a 100 times in the past.. this quarreling about who's more of a genius is starting to bore me. How bout we just let each other make dope posts?
..and you still havent told me when I have to sign the fuck up.
gotta go to school

Quarreling about who's more of a genius? LOL where the fuck did this shit come from... I'm not trying to prove anything about myself... I'm just showing you that you're not as smart as you think you are...

First of all, you don't just sign up, there is an application process. The deadlines are different for each school, and it also depends on if you want to start in the fall or the spring. If you wanted to start school in Fall '06, then (for most schools) you'd have to apply around November of this year.