Author Topic: Xzibit not on WC either  (Read 619 times)

Rick

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Kweli
Re: Xzibit not on WC either
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2002, 03:56:23 PM »
this isnt a soap opera...It's hip hop, and xzibit is a dope rapper...period...I dont personally know the man, so i cant comment on his personal life, and weather he is a good man or not...all i know is that hes a good rapper, and thats all I really care about...PeacE

Me too. But a lot of beefs these day are pointless.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re: Xzibit not on WC either
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2002, 05:14:03 AM »

LoL

If Dre & Xzibit collaboed on a all-out Suge-diss, Suge would get LOTS of publicity, and all eyes would be directed at thaRow and their "comeback diss".
I don't think neither Dre, Xzibit, Snoop, Daz or nobody else wants that.
Why do you think Snoop made those Suge-disses so low-profile?
PUBLICITY FOR SUGE is the answer.

If Snoop had a track on his next album, called "Fuck thaRow", it would be worth MILLIONS is advertisement for Suge, the same if Dre, Eminem or Xzibit did it.

J.D. on the other hand...
he got his Bentley, he got his mansion, and last but not least a pretty successful record-company.
Xzibit, Eminem or Dre didn't give J.D. a new spotlight/limelight, he's already a radio-friendly artist, established and all.

Suge doesn't have that position yet, and it's a high-profile diss from a WestCoast-topcat he's hoping for.
In the case Suge vs. Dre/Em/Xz/Snoop etc., I think they all know their roles.

Another thing is the thaRow-killa compilation.
This might give Suge some more publicity, but I guess there's a reason why it's currently labeled as a "DPG Recordz"-release, and not a Dogghouse/Aftermath release.
they key being again: PUBLICITY

This will probably be a underground comp., not giving Suge the publicity he's hoping for.

- Jome

I 1000 % agree on that!

I always tried to tell that shit but nobody gets it

I think Dre should do one unreleased track against Tha Row just to show 'Em haters that he ain't afraid of that fat bitch.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »