Author Topic: *World Premier* New Planet Asia Video "Knowledge Power" Shot In Berlin, Germany!  (Read 187 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Fresno representative Planet Asia has allowed us to release a low budget video he recently shot during his tour through Germany. The video was shot in Berlin in November, and is for the song "Knowledge Power". This song is exclusive, never heard before, so this is a World Premiere at the same time! Oh boy!

For those who'd like to take a peak at how his Germany performance was, I'm also gonna have parts of his concert online for download.

Download the video below, it's in .mov format, meaning you need Quick Time Player to view it. The file is 21mb big and in good quality. This is just a little gift from Asia to the fans, some exlcusive shit for ya'll. Shouts out to Walt Liquor once again.

Video @ www.dubcnn.com

Enjoy, and make to be on the lookout for his upcoming album "The Medicine" coming soon, which is produced by Evidence & Alchemist. To always stay on top of thangs as far as Planet Asia is concerned, check out his official website mcplanetasia.com.

Enjoy!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
BIG props for this...can't wait for his album to drop 8)

Suga Foot

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, It says I need some compressor to play it.   >:(

Nima - Dubcnn.com

what u mean? It hsould work with regular quick time

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
works fine for me...im usin media player classic & its got good quality

Suga Foot

what u mean? It hsould work with regular quick time

I think I have the old version of Quicktime that came with Pro Tools.  I'll try to update it.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dope song,thx Nima for this exclusive.I also got a few questions,it would be cool if u ask Asia these questions the next time u talk wit him.
-Is this song gonna be on his upcoming album???
-Is he gonna have a normal high budget video for his upcoming album???
-Who produced this song???
-When's his album coming out???

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Dope song,thx Nima for this exclusive.I also got a few questions,it would be cool if u ask Asia these questions the next time u talk wit him.
-Is this song gonna be on his upcoming album???
-Is he gonna have a normal high budget video for his upcoming album???
-Who produced this song???
-When's his album coming out???

I can answer most of those.
It's not gonna be on his new album, but might be released as a 12". It's produced by Architecht, who toured with him through Europe. His album should be out around summer time, and yes, he's gonna have a normal video.

This is just a little somethin' we shot in 30min in a street in Berlin for the fans right here at dubcnn.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thx for the answers

mauzip

This is just a little somethin' we shot in 30min in a street in Berlin for the fans right here at dubcnn.

Cool, I should watch it. In 2 months I'm going to Berlin :)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Cool, I should watch it. In 2 months I'm going to Berlin :)

Well you don't exactly see much of Berlin... lol

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
bangin!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
props this was tight
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

props this was tight

yeah, the video producer musta been on crack though! who the fuck would allow that red sky shit lol i thought that was not so good but the song is sick and asia was just clownin, specially at the end.

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
nice, ima check it out later