Author Topic: 7EVEN ---------- MALE OR FEMALE? Hhhhhhhhhmm... I think he's been lying to us  (Read 5015 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol. god damn. guy is gettin a lashing

Woodrow

It's only just begun.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What about telling us who you are? Making an alias for this, pathetic.. If I feared people seeing my pic on the internet, I wouldnt make it my MSN-Profile pic nor would I make it my from time to time MSN-Avatar and also have my MSN-Name in my DubCc-Profile + publish my MSN-Address in this Thread there.
Well do what you like, diss me, post my pictures online, hate my posts, be on my nuts - but show a little bit of unpatheticness and publish your real WCC-Account, lol...
My hair is long, whoever reads and remembers my posts and whoever ever talked to me via MSN knows that.. it's not like you just revealed something outrageous that would hunt me in sleep.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

mrtonguetwista

EVIL_SYDE

• Lil Geezy
What about telling us who you are? Making an alias for this, pathetic.. If I feared people seeing my pic on the internet, I wouldnt make it my MSN-Profile pic nor would I make it my from time to time MSN-Avatar and also have my MSN-Name in my DubCc-Profile + publish my MSN-Address in this Thread there.
Well do what you like, diss me, post my pictures online, hate my posts, be on my nuts - but show a little bit of unpatheticness and publish your real WCC-Account, lol...
My hair is long, whoever reads and remembers my posts and whoever ever talked to me via MSN knows that.. it's not like you just revealed something outrageous that would hunt me in sleep.

let me slow it down for you so that you can understand it if i say it slower....................... let it go dawg its over!........

i dont wanna be like this.........
i dont really wanna hurt no feeeeeeeeelings......
but im only bein real when i say, nobody wanna see this long haired bitch still post!
faggots have heart attacks..... and i dont wanna be responsible for that so....
logg off this site and walk away, and u can still have a little bit of dignity.........

out

Woodrow

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
7even there can only be one Batgirl...give it up

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

mauzip

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

FUNNIEST POST EVER!!! ;D ;D ;D

Sikotic™

ROTFLMAO

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
hahaha, shits got me laughing in real life

he looks just like those guys from hanson hahha

~ Westcoast News Network ~

SGV

It's a wriddap!