Author Topic: 7EVEN ---------- MALE OR FEMALE? Hhhhhhhhhmm... I think he's been lying to us  (Read 5016 times)

hotdamn

Re: 7EVEN ---------- MALE OR FEMALE? Hhhhhhhhhmm... I think he's been lying to us
« Reply #195 on: September 06, 2005, 07:11:33 PM »
Captain-save-a-nerd, it's very nice of you to back up all these dorks... but you're wasting your time. I just clown around... if you faggots can take a dick, you can take a joke. How am I whining when I'm just clowning on you fruitcakes? I think I hit a nerve when I stated that your mom is hairier than you... LOL sorry the truth hit home so hard. All I said is he looks like a girl... he even admits it himself, and a buncha other people have said the same thing... YET you decide to jump on my dick as usual... LOLLL you groupies can't get off this shit

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: 7EVEN ---------- MALE OR FEMALE? Hhhhhhhhhmm... I think he's been lying to us
« Reply #196 on: September 06, 2005, 07:16:55 PM »
Captain-save-a-nerd, it's very nice of you to back up all these dorks... but you're wasting your time. I just clown around... if you faggots can take a dick, you can take a joke. How am I whining when I'm just clowning on you fruitcakes? I think I hit a nerve when I stated that your mom is hairier than you... LOL sorry the truth hit home so hard. All I said is he looks like a girl... he even admits it himself, and a buncha other people have said the same thing... YET you decide to jump on my dick as usual... LOLLL you groupies can't get off this shit
dude, i dont care what u say, u get joy out of clowning online charecters, ... ur fucking cool? and i can take a joke, make a joke, u call me gay, thats not a joke, dumb ass, use some creativity, calling someone a fag repetedly and playing with their wordplay, isnt a joke, and i dont give a fuck what u said bout my mom, u never seen me, or her, so ull never "strike a nerve", w/e u dod wat u gotta do, if this is all the fun u get all day, i pity u, but ill let u have your fun

hotdamn

« Reply #197 on: September 06, 2005, 07:20:40 PM »
When did I call you a fag? I called Bez a fag... LOLLL oh yea.. you posted a picture of your fucking ass on a message board full of guys... tell me that ain't gay...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #198 on: September 06, 2005, 07:23:14 PM »
When did I call you a fag? I called Bez a fag... LOLLL oh yea.. you posted a picture of your fucking ass on a message board full of guys... tell me that ain't gay...
no its not. me asking to see your ass would be gay. and im not doing that.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 7EVEN ---------- MALE OR FEMALE? Hhhhhhhhhmm... I think he's been lying to
« Reply #199 on: September 06, 2005, 08:55:04 PM »
This thread will never die  ;D

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!