Author Topic: 7EVEN ---------- MALE OR FEMALE? Hhhhhhhhhmm... I think he's been lying to us  (Read 5007 times)

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats some funny ass shit, LMAO @ people postin these pictures, poor 7even

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i have an idea, why dont we all post our pictures, so we can tease each other, but just for fun no hard feelings. what y'all think?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SHIT LOLLLLLLLLLLL .... Seer put this one in the CLASSIC ARCHIVE

Nima - Dubcnn.com

for real ol

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMFAO at that pic, great job engel...the game cd cracked me up

but on the serious, i don't see why some of y'all acting like males with long hair is something outrageous...it used to be about 40 years ago, but nowadays it really ain't anything revolutionary, i know a whole bunch of guys with long hair too

black nutt

what gay dude posted  >:(

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
I don't understand how someone's parents would allow their male son to grow hair like that. My Dad would kick my ass if I ever looked like that, lol.

man, i'd have to have your dad as my dad :-\

Y'all dudes are trippin... in my fucking english class like.. wait.. 6 out of about 15 guys have long hair.. in my whole grade I'd say 25% of males have long hair, it's a normal thang, seems to be very uncommon with rap-fans though..

Im happy for the dudes who can't stand up against me when it comes to argueing have now finally found something to make fun of.
Im not 14 either, I know I look younger, especially in this pic.

You dudes musta live on the fuckin' moon if you still think males with long hair is a no-no.. it's 2005, not the 60's.

true, but i used to have long hair. i cut that shit off about a year and a half ago. people were always makin fun of me and shit, but chicks loved it. only certin dudes can pull it off. but i think cuttin it was a good idea, cuz people judge you on how you look, for real

Throwback

isnt long hair really annoying?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
i have an idea, why dont we all post our pictures, so we can tease each other, but just for fun no hard feelings. what y'all think?
we should, i did
<~~~~~~~~~~

I don't understand how someone's parents would allow their male son to grow hair like that. My Dad would kick my ass if I ever looked like that, lol.

man, i'd have to have your dad as my dad :-\

Y'all dudes are trippin... in my fucking english class like.. wait.. 6 out of about 15 guys have long hair.. in my whole grade I'd say 25% of males have long hair, it's a normal thang, seems to be very uncommon with rap-fans though..

Im happy for the dudes who can't stand up against me when it comes to argueing have now finally found something to make fun of.
Im not 14 either, I know I look younger, especially in this pic.

You dudes musta live on the fuckin' moon if you still think males with long hair is a no-no.. it's 2005, not the 60's.
more people had longer hair then, it was actually more normal ...

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
I don't know, I think I have long hair but that shit is crazy, it looks like a woman's hair.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't know, I think I have long hair but that shit is crazy, it looks like a woman's hair.

No... he/she looks like a woman...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
^ true, and so.. i got a beatles cd is my sig, if some modern artists would actually make good music, maybe illl have that, but for now, everything new is crap

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 ::)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^ true, and so.. i got a beatles cd is my sig, if some modern artists would actually make good music, maybe illl have that, but for now, everything new is crap

i used it to prove him wrong about the 60s comment
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network