Author Topic: Those Iraqis got Bush in the interrogation room like in Menace to Society....  (Read 177 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
LOL....

*Iraqi cocks gun, turns to Bush*

You know u fucked up right? Wheres the WMD? There is no WMD? So what are u doing in this country?

*Bush mumbles like Kaine*

You know u fucked up right?

You Yankee Doodles are gonna be in Iraq for a while, mark my words. and the same pussies who wanted this war or supported it because they were too fuckin retarded to go read a book and see the facts for themselves, will be protesting it in 5 years.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Like puppet Powell said, its the pottery barn rule.

If you break it u buy it.

Who the fuck are u turning the govt over to? LOL. Americans just fucked a couyntry up, what u think leaving in peace is gonna be easy. I feel sorry for your soldiers mothers.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Were not leaving iraq for a very very long time.  Im assuming bush' plan is to leave when there is peace in the country.  If anyone thinks that going to come anytime soon their wrong.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

You Yankee Doodles are gonna be in Iraq for a while, mark my words. and the same pussies who wanted this war or supported it because they were too fuckin retarded to go read a book and see the facts for themselves, will be protesting it in 5 years.

oh my god you mean to tell me that there was a book out there pre iraqi war that said "there are absolutely no WMD and Saddam Husein is 100% innocent of any such accusations"? if so tech let me see it

and what i want to know is, if saddam had nothing to hide, why put up such a fight!?!? IMO this is like trying to convict a drug dealer who just flushed his whole supply (evidence) down the toilet

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

oh my god you mean to tell me that there was a book out there pre iraqi war that said "there are absolutely no WMD and Saddam Husein is 100% innocent of any such accusations"? if so tech let me see it

and what i want to know is, if saddam had nothing to hide, why put up such a fight!?!? IMO this is like trying to convict a drug dealer who just flushed his whole supply (evidence) down the toilet

he didnt put up a fight.. he let inspectors in, he even destroyed weapons and stuff. US just attack anyway, that's how sick this government is.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

why the fuck jake are ui still going on with this bullshit? I mean, I told yall 2 years ago there were NO WMD!!!! and now its been proven that there isnt. Why cant u say damn Tech u were right? Why do u think there was suich opposition to this war? If any other country had this kinda of shit pulled by their govt there wouldve been a revolution. All together now......

THERE WAS NO WMD THERE WAS NO WMD THERE WAS NO WMD THERE WAS NO WMD THERE WAS NO WMD THERE WAS NO WMD

Now Saddam flushed his shit down the toilet lol you know jake anyone can play the devils advocate to their fuckin graves, why cant u see reason man?

I kept my mouth shut till about a month or so ago about WMD. I gave these cowards a chance, u can check my files, I didnt speak up. Now your own govt admitted it was wrong.  Blame it on the sources, nice cop out. All together now......

WAR FOR ISRAEL WAR FOR ISRAEL WAR FOR ISRAEL WAR FOR ISRAEL WAR FOR ISRAEL WAR FOR ISRAEL WAR FOR ISRAEL

Still waiting for vindication, Im the Eazy E of this biitch

- Lewis Carroll

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!

If a cop came to my house without a search warrant and wanted to look for shit... even if I didn't have anything... I wouldn't let him simply because I don't think he has a right to... so what the fuck gives the U.S. the right to just attack a country? It's obvious that it wasn't because of WMDs. Getting rid of Saddam doesn't give U.S. the right to attack, so maybe it's because Iraq's violations of UN resolutions right? Well, there's another country in the Middle East with more violations than Iraq. Go do some research, and see why an attack on that country would never occur.

Thirteen

you have AIDS?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

he didnt put up a fight.. he let inspectors in, he even destroyed weapons and stuff. US just attack anyway, that's how sick this government is.

yes he did put up a fight , he wouldn't let inspectors in for a while, he kept saying give us more time , which the inspectors did

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

why the fuck jake are ui still going on with this bullshit? I mean, I told yall 2 years ago there were NO WMD!!!! and now its been proven that there isnt. Why cant u say damn Tech u were right? Why do u think there was suich opposition to this war? If any other country had this kinda of shit pulled by their govt there wouldve been a revolution. All together now......

THERE WAS NO WMD THERE WAS NO WMD THERE WAS NO WMD THERE WAS NO WMD THERE WAS NO WMD THERE WAS NO WMD

Now Saddam flushed his shit down the toilet lol you know jake anyone can play the devils advocate to their fuckin graves, why cant u see reason man?

I kept my mouth shut till about a month or so ago about WMD. I gave these cowards a chance, u can check my files, I didnt speak up. Now your own govt admitted it was wrong.  Blame it on the sources, nice cop out. All together now......

WAR FOR ISRAEL WAR FOR ISRAEL WAR FOR ISRAEL WAR FOR ISRAEL WAR FOR ISRAEL WAR FOR ISRAEL WAR FOR ISRAEL

tech answer my question what book(s) that you speak of that say no WMDs....there isn't any smoking gun proof that there is WMD right now but there isn't any saying there wasn't . plus that isn't the only reason we went to war, the oil remember...........which we're not seeing yet but oh well, i guess i'll have to wait to buy that corvette ah shucks

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
There is no book entitled "the lack of WMD in Iraq"

However, there are several books that document the funding and armin of Iraq initially, the damage to the nuclear program by the Gulf War, and the utter destruction of weapons by UN inspectors, sanctions and air raids over the span of a decade.
Put two and two together, and there u have it. Im pretty sure some of these books can be found in your local library, unless the Patriot Act has censored local libraries.

- Lewis Carroll