Author Topic: Shareaza  (Read 137 times)

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shareaza
« on: January 18, 2005, 09:36:54 AM »
anybody know anything about shareaza. im tryin to get anotha level of it and my download just sits at 0% even tho 5 sources have the RAR of it. help me BEZ!!!

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Shareaza
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2005, 12:29:50 PM »
shareaza i used to use it.

I never liked it for music because it took forever to start the download. Plus everytime you started it you had to search for the best hub.

if you want music use ares. if you want files (movies, games, etc) use bittorrent

super_russy

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2005, 12:43:00 PM »
i personally use mIRC, its easy once you know how to use it properly, can get links for stuff on www.packetnews.com and www.ircspy.com

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2005, 01:13:04 PM »
i do use mIRC, but i cant find Anotha Level-On Anotha Level on there. I was using Morpheus to get some songs for my friend and i checked for Anotha Level on there and it showed that it was on Edonkey but you cant download Edonkey stuff from Morpheus. So i tried to get Edonkey but you gotta pay a subscription fee and then i heard that you can access Edonkey free thru Shareaza and it says its connected to Edonkey but the download never starts. Any suggestions???

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2005, 02:56:04 PM »
edonkey aint pay now is itt?!?  i use EMULE... its free!! connects to the edonkey network.. but its a better client!

Jome

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2005, 05:03:16 PM »
mIRC for the newest albums & singles.
DC++ for older albums & older single tracks.  8)

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2005, 07:30:24 PM »
i still use bearshare to steal my copywriten material