Author Topic: In 6 Months I've lost 47 lbs. (Before and After Pictures)  (Read 1006 times)

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: In 6 Months I've lost 47 lbs. (Before and After Pictures)
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2005, 07:54:29 AM »
...still ugly tho

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2005, 07:55:04 AM »
 ;D, good work man

ashzilla

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2005, 08:33:49 AM »
congrats!!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2005, 09:24:05 AM »
Congrats man, same with me. Eating healthier has caused me to lose 10 pounds in like 2 months, so I feel you.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2005, 09:38:38 AM »
Mad props man!  Keep at it!   8)

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2005, 10:23:51 AM »
Awsome man. I know how hard weight loss is. Glad to hear you've changed your lifestyle!

Acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2005, 10:57:25 AM »
so what kind of meals do you eat now?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2005, 11:28:34 AM »
DAMN DUDE...i wish i could do that..but im not overweight...i just need to get some muscle..i'd go to the gym 3 times a week..then the 2 weeks i would'nt go..its hard to keep up with it  :-\
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2005, 11:35:32 AM »
^ Yeah its a bitch. Sometimes you just can't find time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2005, 11:46:31 AM »
I respect anyone who can accomplish something like that...

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2005, 01:42:34 PM »
congrats man, thats quite impressive

DAYUM

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2005, 02:30:42 PM »
Hes the Jared of WCC lol jk

congrats

Big BpG

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2005, 05:44:19 PM »
Thanks guys. For meals.

Today I ate...

Bowl of cereal and yogurt
Chicken, oranges and pretzels
Rice and beans
lots of water

and I lifted weight today... exercise is key

probably have one last meal in me today.

It takes a discipline. I've tried many times to lose weight in the past and its mind over matter. Think about it like this. I spent years of my life getting fat. It's not like I just woke up one day with blubber on me. I got there from eating bad, not exercising and just being lazy. It takes time to get fat... it takes just as much time to lose weight.

I lost on average, 2 lbs every two weeks. My goal was to lose 5 lbs every month. I lost 47 lbs, so it took 6 months. It's unhealthy if you lose 2 lbs in one week. It's also unhealthy gain 2 lbs in one week.

I also paid a lot of attention to what I was eating. I counted calories and fat grams. I ate about 1500 calories a day. Trust me, its a real gut check. Your hungry all the time, but your re-training your body. Now it's normal. I know longer feel those hungry urges.

I exercised every other day. I spent one day running, the next day doing normal activities.

The best thing is when you see your work pay off. Once you see the pounds shade away, it's so much power to go and do it again.

if you want to lose weight, then here are some tips.

Write down what you eat. Keep track of calories and fat grams. I suggest trying to get 20 grams or less per day, if you want to lose. Each meal should be around 400 - 500 calories

Exercise frequently. Start with small goals. Remember, cardio exercise is the way to lose weight. I suggest running, jogging, bicycling, anything. Start with small goals. Dont get up trying to run 5 miles off the start. For me, I tried to run to the corner of my street and back. Literally only 4 min of running. Now I run about 3 miles in 30 min. The average person should get 30 min of cardio exercise a day.
If your hearts not pumping, your not working hard. Remember that.

Pig out occassionaly. There's grease, fried foods everywhere. Who can resist all the food. No one. I had about 1 pig day every two weeks. Dont go crazy though.

No soda, No Junk Food
Replace soda with juice, chips should be replaced with pretzels and light popcorn. I don't even drink soda anymore. One bottle of soda can be about 200-400 calories.

Stay determined
take a picture of yourself looking nasty. Put it on your refrigerator. Get some friends in on it. It's better with teamwork.

Research
Get a health magazine... I like Mens Health, Mens Fitness... read what they say... you learn a lot.

Anyone can do it. Just remember it takes discipline...just FORCE it on yourself. If you want it, you can do it...

and soon...

it wont be a diet anymore... if you keep up for 6 months they say you no longer on a diet, but you've changed your lifestyle and hopefully from there you can show off your new look.

hope that helps.

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

mauzip

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2005, 05:55:51 PM »
i'm so glad i can eat whatever the fuck i want and still i will not gain a pound :D

DAYUM

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2005, 05:57:11 PM »
i'm so glad i can eat whatever the fuck i want and still i will not gain a pound :D