Author Topic: In 6 Months I've lost 47 lbs. (Before and After Pictures)  (Read 1001 times)

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: In 6 Months I've lost 47 lbs. (Before and After Pictures)
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2005, 06:06:33 PM »
damn yo, you were a fat fuck

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2005, 06:08:39 PM »
congrats man

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2005, 06:10:54 PM »
Those of you who can eat anything without worrying are lucky. I can't. No one in my family can. I don;t necessarily watch what I eat all the time, but I do gain weight easily without staying active.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2005, 06:13:55 PM »
damn Big BPG...nice breakfest...thats how much i eat before i go to the gym

I'd be a fat fuck if it wasn't for hockey..it keeps me at my 157-160 pound level  8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2005, 07:39:28 PM »
btw BPG, pretzels are not good for you.  they are pretty fatty and so are crackers.  they had a thing on msn yesterday about the 10 worst foods for you as in terms of calories and fat and it went something like this: french fries, dougnuts, potatoe chips, candy bars, crackers, pretzels, soda, and some other things I can't remember.

I'm not really fat, but I do have body fat and a beer belly.  I'm trying to tone up and even trying to get a 6 pack hopefully.  So I have been doing cardio and trying to diet.  I never liked soda so that is not a problem for me, and I don't eat sweets unless I am stoned and got the munchies, but I quit smoking weed as a new years resolution.  a big problem for me was getting high and getting the munchies, and I could just eat forever, usually late at night before bed.  Potatoe chips are a killer tho, I luv them.  That was another new years resolution for me, to quit eating chips.  Fast food isn't really a problem for me, cuz I don't like it.  usually I would only eat it when I was high and lazy, but when I don't have the munchies I realize how nasty the shit is.

The biggest problem for me is alchohol.  I drink a lot.  I can put down a 12 pack no problem and not even be drunk.  and alcohol adds a lot of calories.  plus I don't like vegetables really.  but yeah BPG i was wondering some specific meals you eat, like how you make your chicken or whatever.

DAYUM

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2005, 07:45:25 PM »

The biggest problem for me is alchohol.  I drink a lot.  I can put down a 12 pack no problem and not even be drunk.  and alcohol adds a lot of calories.  plus I don't like vegetables really.  but yeah BPG i was wondering some specific meals you eat, like how you make your chicken or whatever.

LMAO man i aint talking shit yet... but that explains alot

Acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2005, 07:56:47 PM »

The biggest problem for me is alchohol. I drink a lot. I can put down a 12 pack no problem and not even be drunk. and alcohol adds a lot of calories. plus I don't like vegetables really. but yeah BPG i was wondering some specific meals you eat, like how you make your chicken or whatever.

Its already been explained that you are a moron, you don't need to explain any further.

DAYUM

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2005, 08:02:30 PM »

The biggest problem for me is alchohol. I drink a lot. I can put down a 12 pack no problem and not even be drunk. and alcohol adds a lot of calories. plus I don't like vegetables really. but yeah BPG i was wondering some specific meals you eat, like how you make your chicken or whatever.

Its already been explained that you are a moron, you don't need to explain any further.

fuck u u stupid drunk... go play with ur man titties

Acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2005, 08:07:02 PM »
hahahah, nice try welfare leech, I work out, I don't have man titties.  and I'm not a drunk either, I just like to have fun and party.  its something you might do when you older, thats if you can make it to live past the age of 14 in your gangsta gangsta life.  a drunk is your mom (well she is a whore too, but drunk is half of what she is).  and again, your always bitching about me making fun of you and getting your panties in a bunch.  your dumbass post didn't add anything to this thread, so don't ruin it with your fucking retarded nonsense.

Big BpG

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2005, 08:12:26 PM »
ok, well I eat boneless chicken breasts with no skin. According the nutri facts, one chicken filet is 5 gms of fat and 48 gms of protein, which is awesome if you're trying to gain some muscle weight. I cook my chicken on the stove. I add some onions and peppers for flavor. You can also microwave it or bake it. I'll usually have a side of fruit or vegetables with that and some potatoes without butter. I think I counted the calories on that one meal and it totaled 423 calories, which is perfect. 7 gms of total fat I believe. That's like a subway sandwhich.

As for pretzels, damn, I guess I'll be careful about that. I've been eating pretzels since I started losing weight and i keep losing it, so I don't know. The package says 0 gms of fat with 100 calories per serving. Sodium is high though. They are high in carbs though. Carbs are good though if you do cardio. You need carbs to maintain energy. If you just eat a lot of foods high in carbs and then just sit around, your body stores the carbs as fat so just remember to exercise.

i found the article it says

10. Pretzels

Surprise, surprise. Remember, just because something doesn't have fat doesn't make it good. This is just white flour, water and sugar masquerading as a healthy snack. Fuggedaboutit.

if you do cardio, you'll burn any carb you intake.

Thats why the atkins diet is so popular. Essentially it eliminates carbs from your diet and puts your on a strict lean protein diet. Your body then burns the fat on you. Problem is, high protein foods are also high in cholestrol and some people have been having early heart attacks because of it. However, you'd have to eat a lot to obtain that much cholestrol.

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

DAYUM

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2005, 08:21:32 PM »
hahahah, nice try welfare leech, I work out, I don't have man titties.  and I'm not a drunk either, I just like to have fun and party.  its something you might do when you older, thats if you can make it to live past the age of 14 in your gangsta gangsta life.  a drunk is your mom (well she is a whore too, but drunk is half of what she is).  and again, your always bitching about me making fun of you and getting your panties in a bunch.  your dumbass post didn't add anything to this thread, so don't ruin it with your fucking retarded nonsense.

lquit makeing shit up

but if chuggin a whole 12 pack and not feeling anything aint a drinking prolbem idk what is...

and whats ur idea of a party? going to chuck e cheeses and getting drunk with the kids?

bitch please i bet i have more fun then u ever did in high school

u ruin all of my threads and the posts i reply on and i said i wasent even talking shti yet till u did

but naw i aint gonna ruin homeboys thread so ill let this one rest

Acgrundy

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2005, 08:28:53 PM »
http://www.musclemedia.com/training/hiit.asp

that is a cool article for burning fat.  Its called HIIT.  it stands for High Intensive Interval Training.  I haven't really tried it much yet, but I am going to as soon as I get my body back in good enuff cardio shape for it.  it makes sense tho and is worth a shot.

DAYUM

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2005, 08:29:26 PM »
i know peanuts make u gain alot of weight

and my friends dad told us that at bars they give out free prentzles or peanuts cuss it drys ur mouth and makes u thirsty and makes u wanna order drinks

Acgrundy

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2005, 08:31:31 PM »
peanuts are a great snack for losing weight you fuckin moron.  stop posting.  you don't know what you are talking about.  just stop posting, do everyone at wcc a favor and stop posting.

DAYUM

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2005, 08:33:07 PM »
peanuts are a great snack for losing weight you fuckin moron.  stop posting.  you don't know what you are talking about.  just stop posting, do everyone at wcc a favor and stop posting.

u piece of shit liar thats why u said prentzles have alot of fat or whatever and BPG just said it doesnt have any

i think u should stop posting and leave me the fuck alone