Author Topic: In 6 Months I've lost 47 lbs. (Before and After Pictures)  (Read 1009 times)

Big BpG

Re: In 6 Months I've lost 47 lbs. (Before and After Pictures)
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2005, 10:27:17 PM »
when I was trying to lose weight, I drank water religiously. I had about 10 glasses a day. There have been studies that show 75% of the time you feel hungry, you're actually thirsty. A lot of people don't hydrate themselves and in the end, they get overweight because they eat. Now I'm trying to gain weight. I drink milk. I drink about a gallon a day.

-BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2005, 10:41:42 PM »
when I was trying to lose weight, I drank water religiously. I had about 10 glasses a day. There have been studies that show 75% of the time you feel hungry, you're actually thirsty. A lot of people don't hydrate themselves and in the end, they get overweight because they eat. Now I'm trying to gain weight. I drink milk. I drink about a gallon a day.

-BpG
dats a shit load of milk if u ask me man

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2005, 11:41:35 AM »
man why don't you drink 2% then you really can drink it all the time
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2005, 03:25:40 PM »

-BpG

milk? that shit isnt healthy homie. my friend used to drink a lot of milk and fucked up his stomach and had to go to the hospital for a few days. this is after about a year of drinking it tho. but a gallon a day is way to much. if your trying to get big just buy protien and make a bunch of shakes. i assume you want to get big as in muscular and not fat again. go to http://www.allthewhey.com/ and get sum orange protien. like 10 lbs.

D-ReK

• Lil Geezy
  • Holla Trick
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2005, 07:33:11 AM »
300? r u the mascot?

fuck you, im the starting first baseman for a state champion team, so shut the fuck up asshole
holla trick

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2005, 07:43:55 AM »
grundy im kinda at the same place as u, i just joined a gym, and im running causei m tryin to get a 6 pac and just have good stamina, through smoking and never being in shape my whole life, i run a mile and im like dead, but i quit, and im also going on a strict diet...

bez

« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2005, 02:14:22 AM »
grundy im kinda at the same place as u, i just joined a gym, and im running causei m tryin to get a 6 pac and just have good stamina, through smoking and never being in shape my whole life, i run a mile and im like dead, but i quit, and im also going on a strict diet...

Dieting aint the way to do it I dont think.  You will tone up and loose the weight if you just continue to exercise, drink nothing but water and cut down on eating.  Dont starve yourself but dont pig out alot.  Try to have breakfast, lunch and dinner, no snacks in between.  Its easy to say but I have been doing this for about a month now and I feel great.  I still got my little big of flab on my belly but I am sure it will go in time. 

I have been doing about a mile run everynight (almost), half an hour on weights, sits up, press ups, eating a lil less and drinking water non stop.  You cant expect miricles to happen though.  I have pigged out a few times, ate Mcdonalds, Subways whatever, and been out drinking alot lately so I am bound to not loose everything I would like.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2005, 12:54:05 PM »
300? r u the mascot?

fuck you, im the starting first baseman for a state champion team, so shut the fuck up asshole

i wish you well

Don Seer

« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2005, 09:49:52 AM »
<<<< signed up for a gym this afternoon!..

i'm at 188 pounds now.. (13 stone 6/85 kilos)  my goal is 154 (11 stone/70 kilos)

i dont feel unfit, i still skateboard on sundays.. i have good stamina still.

i do eat reasonably well apart from saturday tea time where i have junk with a homie..

for breakfast all i have is a milkshake..
then when i get to work i have one coffee to get me going..
and a 'soda' at lunchtime (normally diet cola though)
for lunch i have sandwiches.. i eat granary bread.. not the white stuff..
have crisps (potato chips) and a choccie bar.. and a banana.

and i drink lots of water from the cooler throughout the day..

other than that.. i have a beer some nights.. but no more than 1 or..2
and i dont go out drinking every weekend...

problem is.. i drive to and from work, and i'm sat down all day while i'm there

i used to be about 10/11 stone when i cycled in 3 years ago.. and i didnt skate or drive back then

i was roughly 12st 12 pounds all last year up until this christmas time where i flew past the 13 mark.

i do have a lil sticky out belly thats not proper blubber.. and i feel sluggish sometimes when skating now..

- watch this space -   :D
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 10:09:41 AM by Overseer »