Author Topic: New Benzino video  (Read 885 times)

Sikotic™

Re: New Benzino video
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2005, 04:54:07 PM »
Y'all are trippin off of a tape the dude made years ago when he was pissed off? You guys haven't said something you regret when you were pissed off?

I'm not saying it's right, but to judge him and call him a racist for saying nigger is hypocritical, unless you haven't used a racial slur, which I doubt.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2005, 06:16:47 PM »
Y'all are trippin off of a tape the dude made years ago when he was pissed off? You guys haven't said something you regret when you were pissed off?

I'm not saying it's right, but to judge him and call him a racist for saying nigger is hypocritical, unless you haven't used a racial slur, which I doubt.

no kidding. they are just sounding like idiots calling em a racist when he clearly is not. i mean 98% of his friends are fuckin black if you beleive he is a racist your a fuckin retard. he made a mistake apologized and now its time to move on.

DAYUM

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2005, 06:36:49 PM »
LMAO

this has to be the worst thing ive ever seen...

and Baby G ur a fuckin moron i dont like benzino or eminem so dont call me a dickrider

davida.b.

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2005, 07:39:16 PM »
song is ok I suppose, intro is funny

davida.b.

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2005, 07:41:22 PM »
Just curious, did Hangmen 3 produce this? Beat is tight as hell.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2005, 06:40:43 AM »
anyone have the track on good quality yet? post it up!!!

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2005, 09:25:34 AM »
why are ppl even arguing? The dude who's basement he was in while recording the track wrote into the source and stated the facts sayin what Em has been sayin is TRUE (he had the girlfriend, they were all joking around) and the source is talkin shit, how can people even argue it? Oh this guy is lyin too?

Eminem's old friend and DJ, Buttafingaz and his brother have the infamous tapes of Eminem calling blacks "Porch Monkey's" and "spear chucker"! And many more freestyles and tapes that THEY say make Foolish Pride look like a day in the park. And are holding out for more money to release the tracks. Plus all the people around Eminem when he made the racist tapes say "There was no black girlfriend". And that Eminem would participate in a routine "Racist Rap Hour" freestyle recording session surrounded by his WHITE FRIENDS. There were no blacks around that gave Eminem the "ok". Plus Eminem's ex security guard says after he was fired Eminem said to him "The Beef is on now" and called him a Nigg er. Also while in London Eminem was recorded saying the N word. And much more

Eminem recorded those freestyles with 3 individuals. The DJ had all the freestyles. And somehow Chaos Kid(the one who came out the sources office) got his hands on 1 of the tapes. The other two want money for the rest of the tapes. Chaos has heard the other tapes. And the other 2 have confirmed that there are more. But wouldn't relveal any more statements just that they have them. He says that the DJ was screwed over by Eminem and has a vendetta against him. Claims he was not getting credit for songs he produced such as "Renegade" and is currently taken legal actions against Eminem for that. Also they are the same people who had sold a old video of Eminem on ebay for $100,000. Showing him picking his nose with a MR T hair cut.

this is the same cat who said that he would never "say the n word", and yet the recording of him saying it in london? real. the racist tape? real. the eminem ebay video? real. eminem=racist, and i cant wait until these other tapes leak, so you eminem dickriders will shut the fuck up. then again, the puppet master(jiimmy iovine), has probably payed them off, to keep their mouths shut.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2005, 02:37:57 PM »
why are ppl even arguing? The dude who's basement he was in while recording the track wrote into the source and stated the facts sayin what Em has been sayin is TRUE (he had the girlfriend, they were all joking around) and the source is talkin shit, how can people even argue it? Oh this guy is lyin too?

Eminem's old friend and DJ, Buttafingaz and his brother have the infamous tapes of Eminem calling blacks "Porch Monkey's" and "spear chucker"! And many more freestyles and tapes that THEY say make Foolish Pride look like a day in the park. And are holding out for more money to release the tracks. Plus all the people around Eminem when he made the racist tapes say "There was no black girlfriend". And that Eminem would participate in a routine "Racist Rap Hour" freestyle recording session surrounded by his WHITE FRIENDS. There were no blacks around that gave Eminem the "ok". Plus Eminem's ex security guard says after he was fired Eminem said to him "The Beef is on now" and called him a Nigg er. Also while in London Eminem was recorded saying the N word. And much more

Eminem recorded those freestyles with 3 individuals. The DJ had all the freestyles. And somehow Chaos Kid(the one who came out the sources office) got his hands on 1 of the tapes. The other two want money for the rest of the tapes. Chaos has heard the other tapes. And the other 2 have confirmed that there are more. But wouldn't relveal any more statements just that they have them. He says that the DJ was screwed over by Eminem and has a vendetta against him. Claims he was not getting credit for songs he produced such as "Renegade" and is currently taken legal actions against Eminem for that. Also they are the same people who had sold a old video of Eminem on ebay for $100,000. Showing him picking his nose with a MR T hair cut.

this is the same cat who said that he would never "say the n word", and yet the recording of him saying it in london? real. the racist tape? real. the eminem ebay video? real. eminem=racist, and i cant wait until these other tapes leak, so you eminem dickriders will shut the fuck up. then again, the puppet master(jiimmy iovine), has probably payed them off, to keep their mouths shut.

this is well known moron and as I already told you, this has been explained MONTHS ago by the cat who gave the first tape to the source (probably chaos kid). Those freestyle sessions had the purpose to be dumb and racist. You don't need the authorization of a black person to joke around and clown on racists just cause you say "nigger", LOL @ "There were no blacks around that gave Eminem the "ok". there's no need for no "ok" you gotta me kidding me. If someone makes a movie about racists and the script has loads of racist words against blacks in it he needs an ok from a black dude before he can do it ? the fuck outta here

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2005, 03:12:17 PM »
lol @ Baby G..no need to defend Benzino man..if ppl dont like his shit..they dont like his shit.....just like its ok for you to hate Eminem's shit

anywayz...anyone got the instrumentals?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

The Watcher

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2005, 04:37:49 PM »
I don't know where to begin... to sum it up, this article is partly good, but the longer I think about it, it's mostly bad. You were concerned as to whether or not I feel you're article to be unbiased. Well, thank you for not portraying ME in a bad light but as far as maintaining an unbiased stance, you certainly failed. As a matter of fact, I am forced at this point to recognize that there are obviously some ulterior motives/personal hang-ups/political/racial agendas going on behind the scenes at The Source and this is making it impossible for you to present the issue of these tapes in a true light that would give a full spectrum of perspective. I am presenting a solution to this problem:

I will write a 'letter to the editor' which you will agree to print in the next issue of The Source which will present the most vital facts surrounding the issue of these tapes. I will do this as to give you an opportunity to present the WHOLE truth of the story BEFORE I go to other, larger publications and media sources, some of which, are bound to print the WHOLE truth. If you agree to print my 'letter to the editor' and I am satisfied with the way you print it (in other words, unedited) then I agree NOT to go to other publications with the truth. Let's review these facts I'm talking about and I'm sure you will agree that the most vital part of what I said was left out and how this could possibly damage the Source's credibility as being an unbiased, fair and accurate source of information:

1: Most importantly: YOU DID NOT GIVE THE BACKGROUND OF THE TAPE. Here are the facts which I specifically remember telling you REPEATEDLY in the interview as being the MOST IMPORTANT FACTS and REASON WHY I did the interview in the first place: 1) these songs were NOT WRITTEN - They were FREESTYLES. 2) This freestyle is one of the HUNDREDS OF FREESTYLES we did over the years. 3) The NAME of these freestyle sessions we called: SUCKERIN' RHYMES. 4) The WHOLE PURPOSE of Suckerin' Rhymes was to be as goofy/stupid/ignorant/wack as possible - to be a 'sucker M.C.' - hence the title: SUCKERIN' RHYMES. 5) The REASON WHY we did these freestyle sessions was so we could 1: TO HAVE A FUN TIME 2: TO LISTEN TO THE RECORDINGS AFTER WE WERE FINISHED AND LAUGH AT OURSELVES 3: TO WARM UP AND GET READY TO HAVE A REAL RECORDING SESSION WITH SONGS WE ACTUALLY HAD WRITTEN AND INTENDED TO RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC.

As you can see, if you were to present the tapes in THIS LIGHT, THE WAY I INTENDED IT TO BE, people would have a much more accurate and broader perspective by which to judge for themselves the motives and sentiments of Marshall Mathers when he recorded these songs. Here are some other CRUCIAL FACTS you left out:

2) Based on the above information, it is my BEST OPINION THAT MARSHALL MATHERS IS NOT A RACIST. ALTHOUGH THE SONGS WERE IN BAD TASTE, THEY WERE NOT INTENDED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY OR EVEN HEARD AND DO NOT REPRESENT THE TRUE SENTIMENTS OF EMINEM.

3) Although you did mention that it was a 'joke', without the above information, this does nothing to put things in their proper perspective. Everone knows that someone can tell a racist joke and most likely the reason they're telling it in the first place is because they are racist!! BUT - when you take ALL of the information into consideration - the fact that these were: SUCKERIN' RHYMES AND THE PURPOSE WAS TO REPRESENT WACKNESS and my personal testimony that WE WERE THE VICTIMS OF BEING CALLED RACIST NAMES - '******', ETC.. FOR BEING INVOLVED IN HIP-HOP MUSIC BY IGNORANT-ASS WHITE PEOPLE AROUND US AND THAT THESE RECORDINGS IN MY OPINION WERE REPRESENTING THAT IGNORANT MENTALITY FROM A FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW BUT WAS SARCASTIC - NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY AS THE OPINIONS OF MARSHALL MATHERS, it puts things in a much different perspective. Example: an actor can play a racist character in a movie about, say, the horror of the Klan, but in real life that does not make him a racist. In fact, the reason WHY he probably did the movie in the first place is because he hated racism and wanted to expose the inhumanity and devastating effects of racist behavior!!

4) As we know however, these songs were freestyles, not written and did not have that kind of serious intention behind them as they were never meant to be heard in the first place. So, based on the above information, it is my BEST CONCLUSION THAT THESE SONGS WERE DONE OUT OF ANGER FROM EXPERIENCING WHITE RACISM AND UNDERSTANDING HOW IRRATIONAL, IGNORANT AND WACK IT IS AND SPEWING SOME OF THE VENOM BACK HE'S HEARD OVER THE YEARS - SOME OF IT DIRECTED AT HIM - ONTO THE MICROPHONE.

Another point I made in my interview which you neglected to report is:

5) In my personal experience with Marshall, during the time these recordings were made, HE NEVER USED THE WORD '******' OR ANY OTHER DEROGATORY NAMES OR MADE ANY DEROGATORY REMARKS ABOUT AFRICAN-AMERICANS IN CASUAL CONVERSATION WITH ME. In fact, we personally had conversations talking about how we hated racism and racists and both had REAL songs denouncing racism!!

Now, regarding some of the other 'facts' you got wrong:

6) Marshall did not move to Warren in his early teens. He lived in the city of Detroit. The Northeast side between 7 and 8 mile which is still predominantly black. He never lived in Warren. He would, however, frequently get kicked out by his crazy mom and would sometimes spend a few nights at a time in Warren between 8 and 9 mile at Manix and Buttafingaz' house. His girlfriend also lived in that area, so I assume he would spend some nights over there as well. However, most of the time his girlfriend would spend the night at HIS house in Detroit where he had his own room. He first went to a Detroit High School where he had some problems so for awhile he went to Lincoln High School between 8 and 9 mile in Warren. He did this by giving the school a false address within the school district. This is where he met Manix and D.J. Buttafingaz who were also attending Lincoln at the time. After awhile Lincoln High School found out that he wasn't a Warren resident however and he had to go back to Detroit schools where he attended once again for a period of time before being kicked out or dropping out (I don't remember which). All the music was recorded in Warren during this time over at Manix and Butta's house but Marshall DID live in Detroit.

7) MARSHALL DID NOT FORM BASSMINT PRODUCTIONS. IT WAS MANIX WHO CAME UP WITH THE NAME AND HE IS THE MAIN FOUNDER.

8) Going back to the tapes, I think it is important also to mention that THE FIRST VERSE OF 'FOOLISH PRIDE' IS ABOUT RACIAL UNITY!! Neglecting to report this fact is very shameful and again, shows a biased ulterior motive in presenting the story. You are not presenting the whole truth.

9) OK, as I'm looking at the article here, you did mention that they were freestyles, but without giving the history of the SUCKERIN' RHYME, this does nothing to put things in their proper perspective.

10) Some of the 'quotes' you used of mine seem pieced together. If it's not a direct quote from beginning to end, you should make your readers aware of that.

Overall, as I have said, a much better job could have been done. I don't know what kind of internal politics is going on at The Source which is forcing you to present things in this manner. However, as I have said, I will give you the opportunity to correct things. I would like to write a 'letter to the editor' which you will agree to print in the next issue of The Source clearing things up. If you do not agree to print it, I will be forced out of concern for THE TRUTH to go to other mainstream publications. I will also be forced to site as one of my reasons for going to them the irresponsible fashion in which The Source has 'reported' the issue. This is not a threat. This is the inevitable, natural consequence of irresponsible journalism. If you wish to correct the situation, please let me know within the week so I can make a responsible decision regarding my next course of action.

peAce, anarchy, equality, justice -
snAfu
aka
chAos Kid.

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2005, 08:42:04 AM »
I don't know where to begin... to sum it up, this article is partly good, but the longer I think about it, it's mostly bad. You were concerned as to whether or not I feel you're article to be unbiased. Well, thank you for not portraying ME in a bad light but as far as maintaining an unbiased stance, you certainly failed. As a matter of fact, I am forced at this point to recognize that there are obviously some ulterior motives/personal hang-ups/political/racial agendas going on behind the scenes at The Source and this is making it impossible for you to present the issue of these tapes in a true light that would give a full spectrum of perspective. I am presenting a solution to this problem:

I will write a 'letter to the editor' which you will agree to print in the next issue of The Source which will present the most vital facts surrounding the issue of these tapes. I will do this as to give you an opportunity to present the WHOLE truth of the story BEFORE I go to other, larger publications and media sources, some of which, are bound to print the WHOLE truth. If you agree to print my 'letter to the editor' and I am satisfied with the way you print it (in other words, unedited) then I agree NOT to go to other publications with the truth. Let's review these facts I'm talking about and I'm sure you will agree that the most vital part of what I said was left out and how this could possibly damage the Source's credibility as being an unbiased, fair and accurate source of information:

1: Most importantly: YOU DID NOT GIVE THE BACKGROUND OF THE TAPE. Here are the facts which I specifically remember telling you REPEATEDLY in the interview as being the MOST IMPORTANT FACTS and REASON WHY I did the interview in the first place: 1) these songs were NOT WRITTEN - They were FREESTYLES. 2) This freestyle is one of the HUNDREDS OF FREESTYLES we did over the years. 3) The NAME of these freestyle sessions we called: SUCKERIN' RHYMES. 4) The WHOLE PURPOSE of Suckerin' Rhymes was to be as goofy/stupid/ignorant/wack as possible - to be a 'sucker M.C.' - hence the title: SUCKERIN' RHYMES. 5) The REASON WHY we did these freestyle sessions was so we could 1: TO HAVE A FUN TIME 2: TO LISTEN TO THE RECORDINGS AFTER WE WERE FINISHED AND LAUGH AT OURSELVES 3: TO WARM UP AND GET READY TO HAVE A REAL RECORDING SESSION WITH SONGS WE ACTUALLY HAD WRITTEN AND INTENDED TO RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC.

As you can see, if you were to present the tapes in THIS LIGHT, THE WAY I INTENDED IT TO BE, people would have a much more accurate and broader perspective by which to judge for themselves the motives and sentiments of Marshall Mathers when he recorded these songs. Here are some other CRUCIAL FACTS you left out:

2) Based on the above information, it is my BEST OPINION THAT MARSHALL MATHERS IS NOT A RACIST. ALTHOUGH THE SONGS WERE IN BAD TASTE, THEY WERE NOT INTENDED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY OR EVEN HEARD AND DO NOT REPRESENT THE TRUE SENTIMENTS OF EMINEM.

3) Although you did mention that it was a 'joke', without the above information, this does nothing to put things in their proper perspective. Everone knows that someone can tell a racist joke and most likely the reason they're telling it in the first place is because they are racist!! BUT - when you take ALL of the information into consideration - the fact that these were: SUCKERIN' RHYMES AND THE PURPOSE WAS TO REPRESENT WACKNESS and my personal testimony that WE WERE THE VICTIMS OF BEING CALLED RACIST NAMES - '******', ETC.. FOR BEING INVOLVED IN HIP-HOP MUSIC BY IGNORANT-ASS WHITE PEOPLE AROUND US AND THAT THESE RECORDINGS IN MY OPINION WERE REPRESENTING THAT IGNORANT MENTALITY FROM A FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW BUT WAS SARCASTIC - NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY AS THE OPINIONS OF MARSHALL MATHERS, it puts things in a much different perspective. Example: an actor can play a racist character in a movie about, say, the horror of the Klan, but in real life that does not make him a racist. In fact, the reason WHY he probably did the movie in the first place is because he hated racism and wanted to expose the inhumanity and devastating effects of racist behavior!!

4) As we know however, these songs were freestyles, not written and did not have that kind of serious intention behind them as they were never meant to be heard in the first place. So, based on the above information, it is my BEST CONCLUSION THAT THESE SONGS WERE DONE OUT OF ANGER FROM EXPERIENCING WHITE RACISM AND UNDERSTANDING HOW IRRATIONAL, IGNORANT AND WACK IT IS AND SPEWING SOME OF THE VENOM BACK HE'S HEARD OVER THE YEARS - SOME OF IT DIRECTED AT HIM - ONTO THE MICROPHONE.

5) In my personal experience with Marshall, during the time these recordings were made, HE NEVER USED THE WORD '******' OR ANY OTHER DEROGATORY NAMES OR MADE ANY DEROGATORY REMARKS ABOUT AFRICAN-AMERICANS IN CASUAL CONVERSATION WITH ME. In fact, we personally had conversations talking about how we hated racism and racists and both had REAL songs denouncing racism!!

6) Marshall did not move to Warren in his early teens. He lived in the city of Detroit. The Northeast side between 7 and 8 mile which is still predominantly black. He never lived in Warren. He would, however, frequently get kicked out by his crazy mom and would sometimes spend a few nights at a time in Warren between 8 and 9 mile at Manix and Buttafingaz' house. His girlfriend also lived in that area, so I assume he would spend some nights over there as well. However, most of the time his girlfriend would spend the night at HIS house in Detroit where he had his own room. He first went to a Detroit High School where he had some problems so for awhile he went to Lincoln High School between 8 and 9 mile in Warren. He did this by giving the school a false address within the school district. This is where he met Manix and D.J. Buttafingaz who were also attending Lincoln at the time. After awhile Lincoln High School found out that he wasn't a Warren resident however and he had to go back to Detroit schools where he attended once again for a period of time before being kicked out or dropping out (I don't remember which). All the music was recorded in Warren during this time over at Manix and Butta's house but Marshall DID live in Detroit.

7) MARSHALL DID NOT FORM BASSMINT PRODUCTIONS. IT WAS MANIX WHO CAME UP WITH THE NAME AND HE IS THE MAIN FOUNDER.

8) Going back to the tapes, I think it is important also to mention that THE FIRST VERSE OF 'FOOLISH PRIDE' IS ABOUT RACIAL UNITY!! Neglecting to report this fact is very shameful and again, shows a biased ulterior motive in presenting the story. You are not presenting the whole truth.

9) OK, as I'm looking at the article here, you did mention that they were freestyles, but without giving the history of the SUCKERIN' RHYME, this does nothing to put things in their proper perspective.

10) Some of the 'quotes' you used of mine seem pieced together. If it's not a direct quote from beginning to end, you should make your readers aware of that.

Overall, as I have said, a much better job could have been done. I don't know what kind of internal politics is going on at The Source which is forcing you to present things in this manner. However, as I have said, I will give you the opportunity to correct things. I would like to write a 'letter to the editor' which you will agree to print in the next issue of The Source clearing things up. If you do not agree to print it, I will be forced out of concern for THE TRUTH to go to other mainstream publications. I will also be forced to site as one of my reasons for going to them the irresponsible fashion in which The Source has 'reported' the issue. This is not a threat. This is the inevitable, natural consequence of irresponsible journalism. If you wish to correct the situation, please let me know within the week so I can make a responsible decision regarding my next course of action.

snAfu
aka
chAos Kid.

first off, nothing about racism is funny, and being ignorant is not automatically wack. he basically says because people were, "being racist towards them", they thought it would be ok to do it back?. hey eminem and crew, what were you, 5 years old when you recorded these? hmmm actually now that i think about it, you were a teenager, who, by then, is smart enough to realize what you're doing. i find it even more ironic how eminem knows what hes going to "freestyle" about before he spits it.

secondly, chaos kid doesn't speak for eminem. i guess im the only one who found it funny how eminem  apologized 2 times, and never once did he mention anything about it being a joke.
and i quote:"The tape they played today was something I made out of anger, stupidity and frustration when I was a teenager," he said. "I'd just broken up with my girlfriend, who was African-American, and I reacted like the angry, stupid kid I was.

finally, the fact still remains...where is this blond hair, blue-eyed, african american girl named kim?

eminem should write for disney.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2005, 11:33:20 AM »

snAfu
aka
chAos Kid.

first off, nothing about racism is funny, and being ignorant is not automatically wack. he basically says because people were, "being racist towards them", they thought it would be ok to do it back?. hey eminem and crew, what were you, 5 years old when you recorded these? hmmm actually now that i think about it, you were a teenager, who, by then, is smart enough to realize what you're doing. i find it even more ironic how eminem knows what hes going to "freestyle" about before he spits it.

secondly, chaos kid doesn't speak for eminem. i guess im the only one who found it funny how eminem  apologized 2 times, and never once did he mention anything about it being a joke.
and i quote:"The tape they played today was something I made out of anger, stupidity and frustration when I was a teenager," he said. "I'd just broken up with my girlfriend, who was African-American, and I reacted like the angry, stupid kid I was.

finally, the fact still remains...where is this blond hair, blue-eyed, african american girl named kim?

eminem should write for disney.

Sarcasm--Ima SHADY DRONE And I think u suck for saying what u saying cuz its something against EM that ur saying---sarcasm off.. em can get away with everything he wants to say and wants to do Thats hiphop now he got enough white folks to support him even peeps who put  londsdale and all those "gabber-hardcore-whateva" clothes that dont listen to hiphop... buy em shit.....  and yes I know... Not  that I got a problem with it... aslong music thats good for ma ears spin...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2005, 11:41:24 AM by BacktoWacko »

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...