Author Topic: Don't Think Dre Will Be On "Paid The Cost.."  (Read 1184 times)

odog18

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Don't Think Dre Will Be On "Paid The Cost.."
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2002, 05:40:38 AM »
evryone should stop hate'n on dre hes do'enhis thang and snoops doing his i agree when there together they cant be stoped but i think snoop wants toprove him self without dre as doggfather wasent as big as doggystyle which was produced by dre soi think snoop wants to make a shit hot album without dre.
theres no beef thats what i think and thell work together on detox.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2002, 05:58:58 AM »
dre being a bitch he wont diss suge who personally insulted him but he'll diss jd who only dissed him production wise

i use to be the biggest dre fan but he dissapoints me more
n more not caring bout his west rap fam
but the east money makers

Only xzibit is being laced and x not even in aftermath
and x a bitch too

What He said.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2002, 06:01:45 AM »
Damn muthafuckas is acting like Dre is the hottest shit...Dre's producing is lax nowadays look at the shit he's been doing for Eminem...Buisiness was the only tight beat and even that sounds like some of his other shit...Dre was untouchable back in the Death Row days and for a minute in like 99-2000 but shit sounds stagnant now...Snoop's first single is produced by the Neptunes who are some of the top cats right now...He's got Primo, Hi-Tek, Jazze Pha, Fred Wreck these are some dope producers...

I agreewith that, too.  Dre needs to change the game again.  He IS the greatest producer, but you wouldn't know it by his recent stuff.  It was all dope, but he's been pulling the same card for years now.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2002, 06:05:13 AM »
Ah, I write too much.

I think Another thing, like they hinted above, is that Snoop is trying to keep this album family.  I don't see dre rushing to produce for Kokane, or Latoya, Or Soopafly, who's been down with him for years, or trying to get with E.White, who's hot.  I think snoop's just like, you know, all these cats been hookin my artists up, I'm gonna use them on my album, so they get the money, and not dre, since dre's got his own thing going, and don't have time to produce for all my artists.  

I mean, in that case, it ain't really dre's fault, snoop's just trying to spread the money a little better.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2002, 06:14:36 AM »
As long as snoop makes a dope album, I could give a fuck who he has producing it, as long as they are dope cuts.  As of the last year Fred Wreck has made just as dope if not better cuts than Dre.  I would love to see Dre produce and rap on a song with snoop though.  I would actually like Daz, Warren, and Soopafly to produce for snoop.  But hell if I can bump most of the songs on the album, and not feel disapointed then I could care less if Dre does any work on it.

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2002, 07:45:05 AM »
snoop is his own man..we all know that..and its good he is giving these other producers a chance or should i say some of these producers are giving snoop a chance......

Snoop knows..and anybody in the industry knows....and his fans knows........he flows his best..over a Dr. Dre banger....come on now....the wash?  that song grew on me and i still like it.... maybe he wants to expand and spread his wings without dre........... well he did that with his first no limit release.....then dre came in with bitch please....shit..i even liked bitch please II

then on the last meal......dre came with heat...and snoop was alive on the dr. dre beat...........sigh...snooop....its cool to want to try new sounds....but damn....u and your voice only work the best with dr drizzzaaay......

im sure they will all ways have love for each other...but as they get older..they are growing in different directions......

but....snoop with out dre...is like

corn flakes with out milk..and sugar...
like a squirrel without a nut!!!!!!!
a true crip not knowing how to c walk!!!

lol...  i will still buy his music...but aint nuthin like a g thang baaaaaabbbbyyyyy.....hopefully snoop remembers that...
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2002, 07:59:31 AM »
somebody sayed earlier they at least want to be able to compare it to doggystyle, i could give a fuck about doggystyle it won't have a chance to beat it, but want i am looking for is a album that is no doubt his second best i mean really above top dogg and last meal ect we haven't had that yet. if this album ain't that or at least a 4.5 then i will def be dissipionted
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Murrow

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2002, 08:40:39 AM »
Or, maybe Dre is just riding out his "2001" sound cause he is putting together is "Detox" sound AT THE SAME TIME.  He is prolly concentrating on that then his "2001" beats that he has been shelling out of late.

lbc213

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2002, 10:32:17 AM »
Or, maybe Dre is just riding out his "2001" sound cause he is putting together is "Detox" sound AT THE SAME TIME.  He is prolly concentrating on that then his "2001" beats that he has been shelling out of late.

Could be right, never thought about that, good point

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2002, 11:00:13 AM »
In a strange way Im glad that dre is not producing on the album.  dre has not made one beat in the last year or so that I have felt.  his beats on xzibit's shit was so basic. even on the last meal his beats were basic.  I think hi-tek,alchemist,rick roc, just blaze,fred wreck and a ton of others have been more consistant than dre.  multiply is geting no love out here in L.A.  the source was bashing dre for taking so long on rakim so snoop not fucking wit dre is no suprise.

once again, u are on point
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2002, 04:17:15 PM »
even though i'm one of snoops biggest fans i gotta say this has got to be the stupidest move he could make. I mean okay i know he wants to prove he's tight without dre but c'mon snoop everyone knows that u and dre are the tightest combo n the industry and it wouldn't hurt to have just 1 dre cut on there. Also i see people sayin oh yeah snoop still has the best producers int he game? who gives a fuck? if snoop don't got no chemistry wit these producers then it don't mean shit. like i see premo, just blaze, neptunes, like c'mon seroiusly i don't know how snooops gonna sound over these beats but i still think snoops first single will be fucekn huge jsut because of the fact that the neptunes produced it will be big int he clubs but i dunno how the true fans are gonna take it. Oh well imma be there waitin at the store right when the album drops to pick it up and i hope it's a 4.5 at least or i'll be disappointed this time around.

listen.. yall are missing the point.. Snoop is one of the few that has had the privelege to witness and LEARN from dre in person. From the work ethic to the pursuit of perfection. Snoop is a grown ass man. He should know what it takes to make hits and just do it. All this talk about dre/snoop chemistry is nonsense. The reason everyone likes what he and dre does is because dre pushes his lazy ass. And nobody else does. Plain and simple. Untill snoop digs down deep and strives for his potential, It dont matter who he works with. And that is real talk!!
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2002, 08:04:44 PM »
listen.. yall are missing the point.. Snoop is one of the few that has had the privelege to witness and LEARN from dre in person. From the work ethic to the pursuit of perfection. Snoop is a grown ass man. He should know what it takes to make hits and just do it. All this talk about dre/snoop chemistry is nonsense. The reason everyone likes what he and dre does is because dre pushes his lazy ass. And nobody else does. Plain and simple. Untill snoop digs down deep and strives for his potential, It dont matter who he works with. And that is real talk!!

thats one of the best post ive read about snoop.

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2002, 08:46:02 PM »

thats one of the best post ive read about snoop.

thanks mayn.. and its more evident with eminems on growing sucess. lets think about it... eminem has really picked up on dre's hit making formula. thats why he is able to make hits himself without dre. dre doesnt do as much producing as em on his own projects. but yet how many artist in hip hop have had the ongrowing sucess of em? off the top of my head, pac and biggie... not saying where em's place is among them, but he knows what his fans want. he knows how to reach his potential
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall