Author Topic: Looks Like Its Crunch Time For Mr Abbas  (Read 214 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Looks Like Its Crunch Time For Mr Abbas
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2005, 07:33:17 PM »
Don Rizzle, your intentions are good, but u fall victim to the media and US govts attempts to portray this conflict as an equal one, where we have 2 equal adversaries. This is the only way to justify the oppression of the Palestinians.

For example, this is why Palestinian terrorism has been placed on the same pedestal as Israeli occupation. A powerless inept leader of a quasi legitimate organization designed to speak on behalf of 3 million palestinians should not have any pressure put on him. He cant do nothing. Its all in Israels hands, thats how its always been.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2005, 11:23:27 AM »
i agree its all on the israelis and they should do more but now they've set the terms of negotiation the abbas must pursuade all sides too cease fire even israel. israel should be doing alot more and america should be putting more pressure on them, i'm glad tony blair is trying to do something about it by holding a summit although sharon said he wasn't going to attend before it was officially announced or b4 he was invited, which just shows little willingness to accept any other views than that of america or themselves.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2005, 10:52:49 AM »
Palestinian armed resistance cannot be stopped. The only thing that will precipitate an end to Palestinians armed conflict is an end to the occupation.

Since peace talks and summits and cease fires occur while the Palestinian terrirotiries are uinder occupation, it should also occur while the armed groups continue to exist.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2005, 10:55:16 AM »

Since peace talks and summits and cease fires occur while the Palestinian terrirotiries are uinder occupation, it should also occur while the armed groups continue to exist.

I never thought of it that way, but that's a really good point.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2005, 10:57:41 AM »
This whole confict is disgustingly simple. If an alien came down to earth, and Tech had to explain to him the middle east conflict, he would understand very easily how Israel is completely at fault.

But never underestimate the stupidity of a hick.

- Lewis Carroll

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2005, 10:59:18 AM »
This whole confict is disgustingly simple. If an alien came down to earth, and Tech had to explain to him the middle east conflict, he would understand very easily how Israel is completely at fault.

But never underestimate the stupidity of a hick.

LOL