4 (9.8%)
Bubbler
0 (0%)
Foreign Object
0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
3 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: What kind of Weed do you smoke and what device do you use to smoke it?  (Read 869 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

What's up ayasholes...Just makin' this poll to see what kind of weed the weed smokers on WCC smoke and what your usual smoking method is...Also, what prices do you get your weed for? I usually smoke Chronic and/or Kush out of my bong or a blunt (Swishers or Optimos)...I usually get 1.5 grams of Chronic or 1 gram of Kush for 20 bux. Sometimes I'll get an 8th of Chronic for 40 bux...So what do ya'll prefer?...PeACe.

Don Seer

Re: What kind of Weed do you smoke and what device do you use to smoke it?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 12:29:27 PM »

i dont smoke much anymore.. but i have a lil bit sometimes round some friends.. and they grow their own.. oh and its usually in the form of a spliff...

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 12:44:07 PM »
WTF?   I smoke the best shit I can find, and then I make up my own names for it.  And I smoke with white ZigZags, Blunts and I have a Green Glass Bubbler Bong that I like to hit  8)

I usually grab a quarter ounce at a time, and its cost me $50-60 bones.  We dont usually have names for weed here in Ontario, unless you get some "BC Bud".....Of coarse you have your hydro and your outdoor, but for the most part people will just say I got some bomb ass weed!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2005, 12:45:48 PM by Represent. »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2005, 01:39:53 PM »
^Yeah same here, inless its the end of october when we get alot of good shit in like northern lights. But besides that it just goes by "that is some dino weed you got man"

I smoke out of my pipe at school and sometimes at home, at parties joints, bongs sometimes, and my pipe.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2005, 01:50:46 PM »
i smoke (d) KB ( kind bud) and with a green, vanilla or honey dutch

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2005, 01:58:12 PM »
Don't know which sort of weed I get, lol... usually Joint with long papers and meerschaum filters, sometimes Bong. Tomorrow I gonna do some Hash-Brownies though :)

10€ for 1g of Weed.. that's like 13,40 US $   and 8€ for 1g of Hash

8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smooth

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2005, 03:10:26 PM »
Well just like Rep said we don't usually have names for our bud around here, unless you know the grower then you might know what kind it is. But as for what I usually get, it's hydro, then the stuff of less quality is usually outdoor. For prices I get it for 200$ an O. But I usually grab up a QP (4 ounces) for 650$. Good deal if you ask me for some nice dro..

Oh yeah and for smoking me and my boys usually just use a bong, there's a few nice glass ones around, and sometimes we'll roll blunts and shit..
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

DAYUM

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2005, 03:12:11 PM »
creeper in blunts

i use to smoke christmas chronic during decemer it was pretty good

usually i just get dimes but lately ive been getting 20 sacks to last me the weekend

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2005, 03:24:22 PM »
I used to smoke a lot of weed when I was in High School.  It was always BC Bud.  I'd be like Snoop on Half Baked and just take what was given to me lol.  I never really paid for weed much. 

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2005, 03:24:26 AM »

10€ for 1g of Weed.. that's like 13,40 US $ and 8€ for 1g of Hash

damn i thought u in germany too... thats expensive... i mean compared to US and shiti ts cheap... actually compared to anywhere its cheap.
but here for 10 bucks i get 1.7 grams

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2005, 05:05:23 AM »
i cant remember grams..

how many grams is a 1/8th or a 1/2 ounce?

We Fly High

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2005, 05:11:17 AM »
smokin on some super silver haze and blueberry this weekend. gotta have that coughee.
with the most high class elite waterpipe on the market, created by UC Berkeley mechanical engineer major. triple layers of diffussion and filtration. PH(X). if you aint knowin, step up on game. this bong has changed the lives of just about anyone who has used it. each of the diffusors break the smoke down into smaller bubbles, so that it increases the surface area of the smoke, so more of the smoke contacts the water so it gets cooled down more.. and you do that whole diffussion process three times, so the smoke prretty much feels like breathin air, but its a full on huge bong hit. it won an award recently at the High times cannabis cup for one of the best things to come out that year. if you guys know about RooR, this ph(x) shit is ten times a roor. its got the same tight glass on glass connections, none of that rubber bullshit. phx is so smooth i cant even hit roors. phx is so smooth i cant even hit any pipes, or definitely not a regular waterpipe. but it cost 300-350$ for the 2 Foot one, and 400$ for the 3 Foot one. i have both at my disposal in my living room. hahahah. i also got the ash catcher, so that makes it quadruple filtration of the smoke. definitely the rolls royce of bongs....
trust me, every true stoner that i have smoked with, has ended up buying this bong for themselves. this shit is crucial. i aint talkin about bg stoners. im talking bout true smokers that zip through the ounces, qps and shit
the fact that a UCB mechanical engineer made it too, you know that hes some super genius pothead trying to figure out the most efficient way to get high. he fuckin accomplished his mission too.

overseer -
1/8 - 3.5
1/2 oz - 14
full - 28

i got crazy good at math in increments of 28. :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2005, 05:20:11 AM by Gotta have COUGHEE »

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2005, 05:22:06 AM »
ok... just FYI.... a UK 2pence coin is 1/8th in weight... a UK 1pence coin is 1/16th in weight  ;D

so 7even say he paying 13 bucks for a less than teenth? (1/16 = 1.75 grams )... sounds pricey!!

back in the day i used to pay 7/8 pounds for a teenth, or 15 pounds (around 30 bucks) for a 1/8... (7 grams)
maybe more if it was something like northern lights

i dont think prices have changed much.. i just know better people..

i can buy an ounce of that homegrown hydro for 120 pounds .. do the math./. 120/28= 4.something... a 3rd of what seven pays..

maybe i should go into business.. lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2005, 05:30:19 AM »

10€ for 1g of Weed.. that's like 13,40 US $ and 8€ for 1g of Hash

damn i thought u in germany too... thats expensive... i mean compared to US and shiti ts cheap... actually compared to anywhere its cheap.
but here for 10 bucks i get 1.7 grams

yeah I always considered it expensive for german standards.. I was very suprised when I saw how much american folks pay.

Bayern, München halt :D

you can't compare Bayern to Hamburg.. in pretty much no way
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2005, 05:34:07 AM »
ok... just FYI.... a UK 2pence coin is 1/8th in weight... a UK 1pence coin is 1/16th in weight  ;D

so 7even say he paying 13 bucks for a less than teenth? (1/16 = 1.75 grams )... sounds pricey!!

back in the day i used to pay 7/8 pounds for a teenth, or 15 pounds (around 30 bucks) for a 1/8... (7 grams)
maybe more if it was something like northern lights

i dont think prices have changed much.. i just know better people..

i can buy an ounce of that homegrown hydro for 120 pounds .. do the math./. 120/28= 4.something... a 3rd of what seven pays..

maybe i should go into business.. lol

I guess you know a lot of drug addicts and shit.. if you buy the stuff directly from the Source, it is MUCH cheaper. I don't - a friend of mine always lets me smoke and shit.. and sometimes I buy stuff myself, it would be rude if I didnt buy it from him.
Plus the € is a bitch.

€ :scarface:

and Munich is Germany's richest city
No, it's not a sin