4 (9.8%)
Bubbler
0 (0%)
Foreign Object
0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
3 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: What kind of Weed do you smoke and what device do you use to smoke it?  (Read 870 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What kind of Weed do you smoke and what device do you use to smoke it?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2005, 05:44:37 AM »
i almost never blow dough on weed, it's easy to be parasital...this lil country i live in is european leader in weed consume (divided by inhabitants of course) and the area where i live is particularly cool 8) 8) 8)

so it's whatever i get, many people grow it themselves, and almost always spliffs with self-made "filters"

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2005, 07:33:55 AM »
damn...i can mainly only get resin around here...i dont smoke too much anyway, and i barely ever buy...

i could do with a spliff right now tho...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2005, 08:02:04 AM »
yeah im VERY VERY lucky to be in Hamburg for weed. our prices are GREAT although they were better before the Euro. before the euro i paid 10 german marks for 1 gram which is 5 euros. now for 10 euros i get 1.7gram. so it did get more expensive.

but yeah i pay like 20 bucks for an eight man.. when i was Cali, first day i was there we were in long beach with Snoop's lil brother bing, and i wanted to buy weed for 50 bucks. the dude brought us the weed handed it to me and i thought it was like just a lil sample for to test a blunt before i buy or some shit... but that was all he was givin me for 50 bucks! which was an eigth of chronic. chronic out here is 20 bucks an eigth.. shits wild man i felt shitted on wit that little weed for that much money.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2005, 11:02:30 AM »
BC bud was all i smoked.......standard price was like 10 bucks a gram, or 5 bucks on vancouver island...but usually could find an O for 130,  unless the Purp haze was comin thru...much more pricey.
Then i had to come to ontario for school......stuff's pretty easy to get, but isnt quite as good and costs a lil more.  I can still get a dimebag G, but the price breaks when you buy more arent as big.   Luckily i brough an O with me on the plane over here after christmas break.......treatin it like a personal stash, anythin i sell s'gotta be for double what its worth.   We usually use a bong or pipe so we can smoke in the floor bathroom.....rip a few quick bowls.   Its too cold to go outside. -40 type bullshit.
Prices dont mean shit if you got connects, or can jus mooch.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Smooth

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2005, 12:59:45 PM »
smokin on some super silver haze and blueberry this weekend. gotta have that coughee.
with the most high class elite waterpipe on the market, created by UC Berkeley mechanical engineer major. triple layers of diffussion and filtration. PH(X). if you aint knowin, step up on game. this bong has changed the lives of just about anyone who has used it. each of the diffusors break the smoke down into smaller bubbles, so that it increases the surface area of the smoke, so more of the smoke contacts the water so it gets cooled down more.. and you do that whole diffussion process three times, so the smoke prretty much feels like breathin air, but its a full on huge bong hit. it won an award recently at the High times cannabis cup for one of the best things to come out that year. if you guys know about RooR, this ph(x) shit is ten times a roor. its got the same tight glass on glass connections, none of that rubber bullshit. phx is so smooth i cant even hit roors. phx is so smooth i cant even hit any pipes, or definitely not a regular waterpipe. but it cost 300-350$ for the 2 Foot one, and 400$ for the 3 Foot one. i have both at my disposal in my living room. hahahah. i also got the ash catcher, so that makes it quadruple filtration of the smoke. definitely the rolls royce of bongs....
trust me, every true stoner that i have smoked with, has ended up buying this bong for themselves. this shit is crucial. i aint talkin about bg stoners. im talking bout true smokers that zip through the ounces, qps and shit
the fact that a UCB mechanical engineer made it too, you know that hes some super genius pothead trying to figure out the most efficient way to get high. he fuckin accomplished his mission too.

overseer -
1/8 - 3.5
1/2 oz - 14
full - 28

i got crazy good at math in increments of 28. :)

dude that fuckin bong sounds AMAZING, where can I take a look at that shit man? I definitly wanna get one for me and the boys..
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2005, 01:11:19 PM »
10$ Canadian here for a gram,

I get 1/8s or 3.5 for 30$

1/4 or 6.5-7.5 for 60$

1/2 ounce for 115$

ounce for.. 170-95$

my dealers are awesome.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2005, 01:45:46 PM »
yeah im VERY VERY lucky to be in Hamburg for weed. our prices are GREAT although they were better before the Euro. before the euro i paid 10 german marks for 1 gram which is 5 euros. now for 10 euros i get 1.7gram. so it did get more expensive.

but yeah i pay like 20 bucks for an eight man.. when i was Cali, first day i was there we were in long beach with Snoop's lil brother bing, and i wanted to buy weed for 50 bucks. the dude brought us the weed handed it to me and i thought it was like just a lil sample for to test a blunt before i buy or some shit... but that was all he was givin me for 50 bucks! which was an eigth of chronic. chronic out here is 20 bucks an eigth.. shits wild man i felt shitted on wit that little weed for that much money.

Damn dawg, you're lucky as fuck...I blow so much fuckin' money on bud because shit is so expensive...50 bux ain't nothin, if you want some QUALITY bud you're gunna be paying at least 60 bux for an eigth, if not more...I'm not talking about midgrade chronic, I'm talking about bomb ass bud...Most of the time I'll end up buying midgrade chronic, only because I get more bud for my money and I need to start buying less often...10 bux will get me 0.7 grams of just chronic...A whole gram short of what Nima gets for the same price, and I bet the bud Nima gets is bomber too...I mean, I have the bombest connects for bud, but the shit is always so expensive and barely lasts my ass...Right now I'm fuckin with this connect that's hookin me up with 2 G's of some Juicy Fruit for 25 bux...If only my ass lived in Germany or something...LOL

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2005, 04:37:57 PM »
i mostly get beaster (bc bud) and blaze a pipe or bong and sometimes a blunt or wrap.
i usaly buy 20 bags wich is about 1.5 - 1.8g, witch is only like 3 bowls. i thought i was gettin screwed but i know some people from cali and they were payin like 80 for a 8th

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2005, 04:42:04 PM »
I smoke the mutha fuckin PURPLE HAZZZZE STRAIGHT FROM B.C and i usually jst smoke in zig zags n sumtimes my buddy makes oil so we dip em in that its crazy u feel soo fucked man i swear god i love livin in vancouver

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2005, 04:43:19 PM »

Damn dawg, you're lucky as fuck...I blow so much fuckin' money on bud because shit is so expensive...50 bux ain't nothin, if you want some QUALITY bud you're gunna be paying at least 60 bux for an eigth, if not more...I'm not talking about midgrade chronic, I'm talking about bomb ass bud...Most of the time I'll end up buying midgrade chronic, only because I get more bud for my money and I need to start buying less often...10 bux will get me 0.7 grams of just chronic...A whole gram short of what Nima gets for the same price, and I bet the bud Nima gets is bomber too...I mean, I have the bombest connects for bud, but the shit is always so expensive and barely lasts my ass...Right now I'm fuckin with this connect that's hookin me up with 2 G's of some Juicy Fruit for 25 bux...If only my ass lived in Germany or something...LOL

haha well it has its divasandvantages too... weather bein the main one lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2005, 05:01:15 PM »
i usaly buy 20 bags wich is about 1.5 - 1.8g, witch is only like 3 bowls.

Get the fuck out of here...1.5 G's is way more than "only 3 bowls"...

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2005, 05:04:32 PM »
when i buy i buy in bulk, i can get a 28 gram ounce for about 100, 120 at the very most...or a quarter pound for like 325, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2005, 05:09:12 PM »

i cram that shit

Smooth

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2005, 06:10:05 PM »

LOL word up man, no way are you packin .5 bowls..
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2005, 06:30:10 PM »
shit half gram bowls ain't no big deal.  I've smoke plenty bowls that big and even bigger.  Depends how many people you smokin with and shit.  If you got plenty weed, a half gram bowl ain't shit.  shit I remember back in the day when I was slangin and had hella weed and used to get together with all these other hustlers with hella money and weed, we would roll up 14 gram blunts.  yes, a half ounce in a blunt, it would take 4 blunt wraps.  that shit would get like 25-30 people high.  We called it blunt tuesday, and everybody pitched in a gram on a blunt.

what I wanna know is, how the fuck you gettin a QP for $325?  where do u live man?