4 (9.8%)
Bubbler
0 (0%)
Foreign Object
0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
3 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: What kind of Weed do you smoke and what device do you use to smoke it?  (Read 893 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re: What kind of Weed do you smoke and what device do you use to smoke it?
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2005, 11:23:39 AM »
i buy quarters of kb for 80. smoke out of a bong. call me white. then realize i am conserving and getting higher than you're, with that l or j. 8)

<biggest smoker here

im blazed everytime i post

after actually reading through this thread, do half of of you even really smoke? or are you just idiots?
an 1/8 everywhere=3.5
1/4 everywhere=7
1/2 everywhere=14
ounce=28.34(this is if you have a straight dealer, and some cut down and get free weed, i know i used to, cause most people think an ounce is just 28)
it doesnt matter where you're from, you dont pay for what type of weed you're getting, you pay for the amount. bunch of rookies...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2005, 11:35:36 AM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2005, 12:07:25 PM »
Damn.. Im the only one who's down with pipes?

It's the 2 B's for me...Bongs and Blunts.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2005, 12:09:12 PM »
Damn.. Im the only one who's down with pipes?

i somke pipes all the time, they're convenient. you don't have to brake up the weed or get water and shit

It's always better if you break up your shit before you stick it in the bowl...If you just throw in little nuggys in the bowl without breaking them up, you'll be wasting a lot of weed...As for water, I just keep a water bottle in my car at all times...It's not that hard, water is free.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2005, 12:12:53 PM »
i cant believe the amount of peeps that actually spend their money on weed.  I mean, you work your asses off to get money and then you spend it all on weed which is basically a drug that does fuck all really.  You might as well just sleep!

Madness.

I know it sounds dumb, but if that's what people enjoy then let it be...Some people actually find joy in chillin, relaxing, and just blazing a nice blunt with their peeps...If you haven't been homies with a lot of people who blaze or haven't actually experienced it for yourself then you won't understand...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2005, 12:17:22 PM »

it doesnt matter where you're from, you dont pay for what type of weed you're getting, you pay for the amount. bunch of rookies...

Maybe I read that wrong, but higher quality weed is obviously more expensive...Based on what you're saying, an ounce of some whack ass Streezy and an ounce of some bomb ass Blueberry Kush would be the same price...Not true.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2005, 01:16:29 PM »

Maybe I read that wrong, but higher quality weed is obviously more expensive...Based on what you're saying, an ounce of some whack ass Streezy and an ounce of some bomb ass Blueberry Kush would be the same price...Not true.

Yea, i was jus gonna say that.  When the purp comes around it always costs more than the regular stuff.  But Smartass probably has a point about that 28.34....iv never heard about that .34,  but then again, iv never had a dealer who would only give me an ounce when i paid for an ounce.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2005, 01:22:42 PM »
I asked my fellow homie slash dealer and he said more often than not, what I get is "Orange Bud". Anybody knows of it?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2005, 11:12:40 AM »

kb=kind=nugs

of course schwag and mids cost less, i was talking strictly kb. when someone sells you (insert fake strain name that they gave you, because u dont know if its real unless you are buying directly from the grower), and its kb, its going to be 80 a quarter here. whatever u pay for a quarter where you live, it should always be the same. i know thats the case in the medical clubs because my cousin could get some purple nurple for 40 an eighth or some northern lights for the same exact price, and in those clubs is the only place where you know you are getting exactly what they say you are, unless of course you get it directly from the grower, which i stated earlier. 8)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris