Author Topic: Are You Positioned To Take Advantage of the Next Trend; The Internet??  (Read 152 times)

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

The next trends that will change the way we live forever will be the internet, internet shopping and wireless technology.  When something new comes onto the market, it takes time to get acceptance.  By the time it reaches 10% it is called critical mass.  This has been measured over the past 100 years(ie. Automobiles, Electricity, Cell Phones I could go on).  The same amount of time that it takes to get 10% global acceptance, it takes to get to 90%.  Internet shopping first startedin 1997. Frank Feather, author of Futurecomsumer.com, and world re nowned author Robert Kiyosaki, say that by early 2006, that will have hit critical mass with Internet shopping.  That time frame being about 9 years.  So by 2015 we will have about 90% of people buying online.  This doesn't mean that all stores will close down.  For example, 55 - 65% of all meals are eaten outside of the home, but all new homes still have a kitchen built in.  I am working with some people that have positioned themselves to take advantage of this.  If anybody here has always thought of doing more, willing to put a little effort, and make some money send me a message.  This a legal, totally ethical, not a get-rich-quick-scheme.  This business has been approved by the Better Business Bureau.  I'm not sure if anybody here is interested or even qualifies but like I said message me and then we can talk more.

Don Seer

Re: Are You Positioned To Take Advantage of the Next Trend; The Internet??
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 01:30:24 AM »
welcome to 1999  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2005, 01:57:04 AM »
Talk about a time machine lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2005, 02:31:20 AM »
welcome to 1999  :D

LOL.

Good article though.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2005, 05:53:36 AM »
What are you gonna do on millenium day?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2005, 03:49:04 PM »
The Inter-WHAT?