Author Topic: The other false assumption that the US didn't plan for the insurgency  (Read 101 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Like I said before, I am as anti-Iraq invasion as anyone.  But again, let's not be so naive to follow the false assumption that Iraq is winning the war, and that the US government didn't plan for this growing insurgency.  The opposite is true, America "planned" this insurgency.  If their was no fighting, no chaos, no civil war, then America would have a harder time justifying their reasons for being there. 

It's the age old theory of order and chaos.  Order and chaos.  Remember that.  America created chaos in Iraq so that people would call on them to establish order.  If there is no chaos the military government becomes unnecessary and they lose power.  So the US will continue creating chaos in Iraq and all over the world.

Infact, the government creates much of the chaos here in America.  If there were no gangs, no bloods and crips, no crime, no turmoil, no terrorism threat... people would come to rely on the government less, and they would never consider giving up their freedoms and tax dollars to the goverment in such a great abundance.

Agreed? 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The other false assumption that the US didn't plan for the insurgency
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 05:55:18 AM »
Create Chaos for the New World Order daddy already talked about during his term.

I agree.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

dexter

Re: The other false assumption that the US didn't plan for the insurgency
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2005, 07:04:26 AM »
very Bright ^^^