Author Topic: Bush Inauguration Protests PHOTOS  (Read 404 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bush Inauguration Protests PHOTOS
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2005, 03:20:12 PM »
Their are some funny ass signs there...LoL

Man, these people waste their time doing this and look like a Moron in act of it.

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2005, 04:03:22 PM »
Remember: Everybody who voted for Bush is a redneck.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2005, 04:12:41 PM »

Atleast they're not the stupid hicks on the other side of the street chanting USA for no reason.

Yeah man...all political bullshit aside....why the fuck were they doing that? LOL. I was watching it yesterday and wondering the same thing.  The protestors aren't anti-American, they're just against the Bush administration.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2005, 04:13:04 PM »
Remember: Everybody who voted for Bush is a redneck.

Yes, everybody who voted for Bush is a redneck, but not every redneck voted for Bush.  ;)

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2005, 04:20:46 PM »
The protestors aren't anti-American, they're just against the Bush administration.

You sure about that?

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2005, 04:31:34 PM »
You sure about that?

You've got your extremists in every bunch. I doubt the majority want to see the US cease to exist.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Matrix Heart

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2005, 04:36:02 PM »
The protestors aren't anti-American, they're just against the Bush administration.

You sure about that?

You're sad.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2005, 04:39:30 PM »

You sure about that?

You're sad.

Why would he be sad? You think he's upset?

Matrix Heart

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2005, 04:48:26 PM »

You sure about that?

You're sad.

Why would he be sad? You think he's upset?

:idea:

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2005, 06:15:03 PM »
I'm happy as can be! Bush won the election despite everybody's best efforts on here! If you're a Kerry person, I wonder how it feels that your candidate got his ass kicked by somebody who you percieve to be a retard ? What does that make you??

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2005, 06:28:07 PM »
Bush Won A Second Term
Fuck Yeah

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2005, 08:29:38 AM »
I'm happy as can be! Bush won the election despite everybody's best efforts on here! If you're a Kerry person, I wonder how it feels that your candidate got his ass kicked by somebody who you percieve to be a retard ? What does that make you??

it makes me feel as if i am living in a country full of retards. i still find it funny how all my friends in college voted for kerry and all my friends working fast food and still selling drugs voted for bush.

Thirteen

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2005, 10:01:03 AM »

it makes me feel as if i am living in a country full of retards. i still find it funny how all my friends in college voted for kerry and all my friends working fast food and still selling drugs voted for bush.

you make more money selling drugs and also they are young business men while your friends at college have to follow trends to get anywhere in life

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2005, 10:21:17 AM »
Damn thats CRAZY!

So because that is what you saw, that is the way it is in the country?

Sorry to break it to you, but the statistics don't lie:

People who didn't graduate from high school voted for John Kerry more than Bush. 49% Bush   50%Kerry
High School Grads voted for Bush by a margin of 5 precentage points. 52% Bush    47% Kerry
Individuals who have completed some college voted for Bush by a margin of 8 percentage points. 54% Bush   46% Kerry
College Grads voted for Bush by a margin of 6 percentage points. 52% Bush   46% Kerry

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/states/US/P/00/epolls.0.html

Ant's continual portrayal of bush supporters to be ignorant redneck bigots just doesn't stick when you look at the statistics. If anything, more "statistically ignorant" people (those who didn't graduate from high school) voted for Kerry!

Keep putting your head in the sand. Keep telling yourself that only the ignorant voted for Bush. You're wrong.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2005, 11:47:29 AM »

you make more money selling drugs and also they are young business men while your friends at college have to follow trends to get anywhere in life

right..  ::)

and woodrow when did i say only the ignorant voted for bush? i said out of my friends. lacking comprehension skills? i guess i will have the last laugh when in 50 years we view bush as one of the worst presidents in history.