Author Topic: Who is Trick Trick?  (Read 121 times)

The Watcher

Who is Trick Trick?
« on: January 21, 2005, 12:53:06 AM »
http://www.rapfiles.com/media/01-letsgo2war.mp3

dissin Benzino, Styles P, Tricky Daddy & The Source.. he beat the shit out of Trick Daddy when he was in Detroit, and also rushed Styles P and has all this shit on a DVD he's released.. apparently he was with Em when he went to that radio station 2

this dude sounds like he belongs on no limiit
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

The Problem

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Who is Trick Trick?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 02:35:51 AM »
1st post!

trick trick is a local rapper from detroit

he is dissing benzino cos eminem is fuelling money into the streets, coward

he did beat up trick daddy

styles p was in some club disrespecting trick trick and all his crew, he was all in trick tricks face and trick trick fell back and called the security guards who then jumped in and mauled styles and broke his jaw. styles p laughs about the incident on his interview with kiss on hot 97, it should be on the site if you wanna hear it

basically, he is a no name wanksta

The Problem

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 02:50:25 AM »

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 03:26:38 AM »
welcome to the board

trick trick can't rap worth shit either, but i first heard about him in that interview what you just posted
- celph titled

- joe budden

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2005, 03:40:26 AM »
are you sure he beat up trick daddy??? and why the fuck he call security gaurd for styles p ?? I dont believe he beat up trick daddy or you mean in lyrics?? any1 got  a site that confirms that trick daddy got beat up by trick trick??   

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

The Problem

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2005, 03:43:20 AM »
apparently styles p was getting really gully up in the club until the security mauled him up lol

do search in allhiphop.com

you might find it there

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2005, 05:11:27 AM »
he's done alot of 'celebrity beatdown's in Detroit and apparently the trick daddy & styles p shit is on the dvd he's releasing
- celph titled

- joe budden

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2005, 06:16:18 AM »
i dont care about styles p beat up cuz he didnt do that it was the security peeps... I think ima check the dvd... and check if he really beatup trick daddy

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

The Problem

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2005, 06:19:27 AM »
serves styles p right tho

he was disrespecting philly dudes in their own town, he was going on like, you philly niggaz dont want it with me, your soft .... rah rah rah

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2005, 11:37:08 AM »
Trick Trick also jumped Royce and D-Elite at Royce's birthday party at Saint Andrews and the shit with Trick Daddy is on video.. Trick Trick is a member of Goon Squad and so is Proof he grew up with Proof. Also Eminem and Denaun produced for his upcoming album

and heres what he said about Styles P in an Interview

Money Mic – Over the summer your name was brought up as being involved in a physical altercation with Jadakiss and Styles P during a concert after party at Hockeytown Cafe... Rumors spread through out the internet and it even got to the point where the D-Block camp posted a statement about what took place. Since no one has really had a chance to hear your side of the story why don’t give us the truth about what really happened at the Jadakiss after party and what role did you play if any at all??

Trick Trick – Well ... I had a major role in the situation because Jadakiss at that time and I still consider her an associate of mine.. I don’t know the man personally, personally, personally like that so he’s not necessary a friend but I respect him as a G.. cause I know the boy is a gangsta.. and I respect him as an artist.. But I can’t say the same thing for his entourage Ya know he had one individual that got extremely disrespectful and was disrespectful all f#ckin night... and it wasn’t my job to straighten his mutha f#ckin monkey ass out until he got in my path...So once he crossed the line and started f#ckin with me he jumped to a whole new ballgame.. And I had 10 million reasons to give the mutha f#cka a pass and I did give his ass a pass and I gave him pass after pass after pass... but when you disrespect me as a man I gotta straighten you out.. I don’t have no choice ... I don’t give a f#ck who you with.. I don’t give a f#ck who you know or who the f#ck your mom and daddy is... If I don’t straighten you out then you subject to come back and do the shit again... And I ain’t gonna be lookin over my mutha f#ckin back or watchin out for no punk ass n!gga to come back again... Now Styles P was not necessarily the culprit but he escalated the situation to the point to where it came to blows...because Jadakiss was gone.. Jadakiss was in the car... He has to be secure as an artist and he was .. so he was gone.. but his boys was still up there actin a fool and cuttin a rug and acting stupid and at that point when Styles P decided to get extremely disrespectful.. not necessarily disrespectin me as an individual though he did but his words were... quote “ Fuck Yall n!ggas... Fuck Detroit n!gga.. D-Block in this bitch” and then I just kinda told the big homie to go ahead and knock his mutha f#ckin teeth back.. Big Homie was standin in the front like always holdin me down.. And Big Tone dropped that bitch... And I gotta give it up to my n!gga G... from Nothin To Lose and my n!gga DJ K-Nice cause there was 15 of them bitches and there was 1..2..3..4 of us.. It was just Me and Big Tone at first and then G from Nothin To Lose came in instantly and K-Nice instantly soon as he seen what was goin on.. ya know when the blows startin goin to blows it was a done deal... But we had them mutha f#ckas wrecked.. Detroit is not a closed market to them mutha f#ckas... they can come back... but now when they come back I want them bitches to come back with humbleness and respect.. not sayin Jadakiss... because Jadakiss is welcome anytime he f#ckin want.. He can spend the night at my mutha f#ckin house if he want... I got love for the n!gga... but Styles P you gonna have to learn how to be respectful or he gonna get his ass whooped everytime he step foot in this mutha f#cka... I don’t have no problem with f#ckin that bitch up.... F#ck him... and the mutha f#cka that raised his ass... And there it is..
« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 11:43:58 AM by Mr. Humonculous »