Author Topic: X-RAIDED LETTER 2 MURDERDOG  (Read 285 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
X-RAIDED LETTER 2 MURDERDOG
« on: August 31, 2002, 09:52:13 PM »
This is from like 2 issues bacc.....but peep still, pretty interesting.....

X-RAIDED-Murder Dog Letter
what up?!Long time no holla right?I wanted to tell ya'll about my recent adress change (so I won't miss none of The Dog's issues).With that out of the way;there are a lot of people sending letters from all over the world(thanx for the love)wanting to know whats been going on with me,why I stopped writing "Psychoactive" fot The Dog,etc.Basically, I've been proccupied with a combination of legal, business,and prison matters.First of all,I got my appeal back and the courts are showing me love.If all goes well I'll be walking out this dungeon in 24 months.I'm trying not to get my hopes up cause the state got more moves than that nigga Bobby Jackso.To put it in a nutshell, I was covicted of a "open" count of murder which, by law,means I actually killed someone.The DA never argued that I killed anyone;he argued that I conspired to kill.If I had been convicted of conspiracy.....I'd be stuck in prison with life.I had a hung jury on the conspiracy to commit 2nd degree,and I was acquitted of conspiracy to commit first degree.So, at this poin, we have to submit everything we have to support my position,which is that I'm not guilty of murder.I didn't kill anyone.We can prove that,and we can do it without much too trouble.That's where I am at right now.On the business front:everything is lovely.I've been caught up in some prison madness for a minute so I gad to shut down for a second.They had some cops and robbers shit going on at the spot I was at.The prson locked me down after they busted a cop with a gang of dope.They said I was financing a drug ring on my facility.It was dirty politics,on some Machiaveli type shit.The cops got tired of trying to catch me doing whatever it was their rats were telling them that I was doing,so when the cop,a female with no connection to me,and an inmate with no connection with me,got busted they said I was behind it all.I fought it for four months.They concluded that there was "insufficient evidence" to charge me with anything then twisted it and said that I didn't fit the criteria to be housed at the spot.They tried to kick me out and send me back to maximem security! Think about it:if there is "insufficient evidence",basically they can't prove that I did anything wrong.Feel me?!If I didn't do anything wrong why should I be punished?So I had to write it up and shit.Long story short;they let me out of the hole after I sat there for 120days.Now I'm at a spot called Corcoran(near Fresno,CA).I haven't had a chance to check out the program yet....it's all good so far.Once again it's on.My nigga Big Hollis has completed the production on my next project.All we have to do is have the vocals laid.That means I'll be at ya'll with "SPEAK MO' EVIL" in a hot second.Every track is brand new,never heard before,recorded last fall,flames.As soon as we wrap up the vocals,it's going down.I took it back to the raw shit for all my die hards 'cause niggas been actin like they don't know.I got the siccest inkpen in Sac County ,period. Compare the lyrics from day one to now. There is no room for argument! Other than "SPEAK MO' EVIL,"I'm about to bring my niggas NOLOVE,T-Nutty,and the SAC-A-INDO project. The SAC-A-INDO Project's production is done...Big Hollis is waiting on me to holla! Thats the banger.We will show niggas what time it is. I'm tired of this bitch shit! Bangrelated shit. Anyway, I'm out. Yell at the loc. Oh and I just wanna know, anybody hear my verses on the Sac Kingz CD?Ain't that shit savagery?! Barbaric, even?!--X-Raided(Anerae Brown #K17737 CSATF-SP, PO Box 5242, Corcoran, CA 93212) -MurderDogMagazine

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re: X-RAIDED LETTER 2 MURDERDOG
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2002, 08:04:26 AM »
damn i can't wait to hear his new album!!!!!!!!!!!!!is bigg hollis the same guy thats down with dpg?  just wondering
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2002, 08:16:20 AM »
why is he just giving out hes adress in public?  :o
40oz Graphire

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2002, 08:26:02 AM »
why is he just giving out hes adress in public?  :o

Cuz he aint scuuuured......lolz

Plus its PO Box......2 send letters and shit, whos gonna do shit?

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2002, 11:10:37 PM »
Yeah... plus he's in Prison... who's gonna go to prison and try to hurt him?

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2002, 07:31:51 AM »
Tha only thing someone can do is send Anthrax lolol.....

but it will be tha prison guards that would get affected by it since every letter gets checed out by em and shit....haha

COMING IN 2008.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2002, 08:06:18 AM »
that sac kingz album is bangin....i don't know if ya'll have heard that one, i only seen it in big cities in cali, but ya'll should pick that one up.....x raided been doin his shit for a while now, got some of the dopest lyrics on the west coast period...."who was ya'll new booty ass niggas tryin ta diss this nigga, i dismiss niggas, enlist blue sportin trigga totin menace, niggas had to disfigure niggas on my shit list"

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2002, 08:08:52 AM »
that sac kingz album is bangin....i don't know if ya'll have heard that one, i only seen it in big cities in cali, but ya'll should pick that one up.....x raided been doin his shit for a while now, got some of the dopest lyrics on the west coast period...."who was ya'll new booty ass niggas tryin ta diss this nigga, i dismiss niggas, enlist blue sportin trigga totin menace, niggas had to disfigure niggas on my shit list"

word...pretty intersting letter