Author Topic: So Whatever Happened To Trauma  (Read 653 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: So Whatever Happened To Trauma
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2005, 01:19:13 PM »
i got nothing really to read or posts... i just fuck around...

Bump...

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2005, 04:43:30 PM »
NO! IF YOU'D FUCKIN LOOK ON THA CALENDAR YOU'D FUCKIN KNOW!@!!

CHUUCH!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2005, 08:18:23 PM »

BYE TRAUMA!

bez

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2005, 10:44:56 PM »
Some shady cunt robbed his shoes.

That chair only does 5 mph, fucking harsh!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2005, 08:43:16 AM »
i don't agree with trauma's TOT attitudes but it is lame of some of you to claim he's pussying out of posting cause he got 'sonned'...i agree with most of what he said, both about the board and about rap music...i'm far from hating on anything, but hiphop has started to bore me, too and like white boy said, there's a bunch of us on here who kinda feel like that. i put on hiphop very little at home and i evade those hiphop parties with weak sound and belligerent people on an overdose of gangsta rap that we got around here. it's like i've seen all this shit and i'm pretty fed up with it. Round here we got a lot of reggae/dancehall parties too and even though the songs kinda all sound the same to me and the parties are too, i enjoy them much more, because of the people, the atmosphere and the vibe of the whole thing. So to sum up, basically most of my associations with the music i used to love so much have become negative and i'm not even blaming anybody or whining about it, but i fully understand trauma. and i know many people who feel like that and some of you people who are into hiphop like i used to be when i started posting here will probably reach this point too.

as for the board itself, it is def still one of the best boards around, but if your interest in the music it's (mostly) about is starting to decrease like that, it's only logical you'll start posting more sporadically and only when you really got nothing better to do, like on this boring saturday afternoon. I used to come home and start up my computer just to post here and i loved it. now i come here once in a while when my computer's on for some reason and i'm bored.........it's difficult to tell if there's anything to be blamed on the people on here though. i gotta say that i'm also growing tired of the g-spot even though many people are cool or interesting in some way, but somehow i click on it, look at the topics and i don't feel the urge to even open any of em. That's just the way it is................

so peace Trauma
« Last Edit: January 22, 2005, 10:48:41 AM by Kill »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2005, 08:45:13 AM »
damn, i agree wtih trauma tho, im still on all the time, but i got nothging really to read or posts...

word.. all I see now is stupid GAME bullshit, Im getting bored. lately all I check out is outbound, and S&E..
« Last Edit: January 22, 2005, 08:48:42 AM by whenbramisondamic »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2005, 09:03:30 AM »

Thirteen

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2005, 10:26:40 AM »
honestly this board is what you make of it.... with my first account, most of the posts were on the main forum but as i lost interest in rap i started posting else where...you could literally talk about almost anything on this board and find someone who thinks the same way. if push comes to shove, you can always do what i do and post nonsense on ToT just so that you can ruin someone's day and feel happy about that power

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2005, 02:28:38 PM »

BYE TRAUMA!

This is a good example of what I'm talking about.  Here's a picture of a human being, your brother, my brother, whatever, who's physically handicapped... but through determination and nothing but the basic desire to live, makes the most out of his life and tries to go on, even though assholes like you take everything you have for granted, for instance the ability to walk. 

Maybe you're laughing about it, but I don't find anything funny, and I don't see anything sad.  I see something beautiful in that picture, and that perfectly illustrates the difference between me, and much of the board (of course, not all of the board). 

A couple similar examples are how Pink and 'ruthlesssoldjah' were endlessly ridiculed because of their looks.  I've posted over 13,000 times on this board, and you won't find once where I made fun of someone less fortunate than me.  I honestly don't like either one of them, never met them... but they're human beings.  When I saw yall clowning them and their weight, it really made me analyze why in the hell I even bothered posting here. I'm not saying I'm better than anybody, i'm not saying I'm well-mannered, or anything, because frankly I can be pretty rude when I want to be.  When people don't even have the common courtesy to not make fun of someone's weight, or someone who's physically handicapped; then you really have to take a look at yourself and wonder why in the hell are you even associating with people like that? 
« Last Edit: January 22, 2005, 02:33:32 PM by Trauma »

bez

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2005, 02:39:46 PM »
reall talk Trauma.  Couldnt agree more.

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2005, 03:15:57 PM »

BYE TRAUMA!

This is a good example of what I'm talking about.  Here's a picture of a human being, your brother, my brother, whatever, who's physically handicapped... but through determination and nothing but the basic desire to live, makes the most out of his life and tries to go on, even though assholes like you take everything you have for granted, for instance the ability to walk. 

Maybe you're laughing about it, but I don't find anything funny, and I don't see anything sad.  I see something beautiful in that picture, and that perfectly illustrates the difference between me, and much of the board (of course, not all of the board). 

A couple similar examples are how Pink and 'ruthlesssoldjah' were endlessly ridiculed because of their looks.  I've posted over 13,000 times on this board, and you won't find once where I made fun of someone less fortunate than me.  I honestly don't like either one of them, never met them... but they're human beings.  When I saw yall clowning them and their weight, it really made me analyze why in the hell I even bothered posting here. I'm not saying I'm better than anybody, i'm not saying I'm well-mannered, or anything, because frankly I can be pretty rude when I want to be.  When people don't even have the common courtesy to not make fun of someone's weight, or someone who's physically handicapped; then you really have to take a look at yourself and wonder why in the hell are you even associating with people like that? 

yeah, i'm an asshole. i'm sorry i posted that pic of our brother.

Thirteen

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2005, 03:22:29 PM »

i'm glad you're such a defender of the handicapped and at the same time you'd love to see all iraqis killed

if you're looking for a pity party, you should try to be less of a hypocrite

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2005, 04:11:43 PM »

BYE TRAUMA!

i agree with your analysis on the pic that was posted, because i don't find it very funny when less fortunate people are made fun of, but this is also a perfect example of why very few of us will miss you. all i can recall of your posts are these topics talking shit about people's intelligence like you're fucking einstein or something. when i see the name 'trauma', all i can think of is a self-righteous asshole that never even engages in real talk. it's not real talk because all you want to do is sway the replies in your topics and it becomes way too much work for anyone to ever even try to speak their own opinions because you're so consumed with the thought that you're always right and can never be wrong.

good bye trauma. try to get laid... it might lighten you up a bit.

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2005, 04:16:41 PM »
good bye trauma. try to get laid... it might lighten you up a bit.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2005, 02:18:37 PM »
agree with smerlus and truama, cause yes trauam has a great point, and i try to do that myself, but im also a hipocrit cause i do make fun of fat poeple and laugh at cripples, i do feel sad for them, but i guess im just in an asshole mood sometimes, but smerlus is so right , you said its cool that 100k iraqies died.. and its better than 1 american or something like that