Author Topic: So Whatever Happened To Trauma  (Read 656 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So Whatever Happened To Trauma
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2005, 05:03:17 AM »
never mind im an idiot..

*scratches head*

ok.......alright.........

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2005, 01:13:04 PM »

BYE TRAUMA!

ahahahaha, thats pure jokes its kold

pz

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2005, 10:44:04 AM »
yo i got something to say...................

you know the Granmamama of rap has to have her say.............Trauma was one of the beginners in here,shit I will miss his fucked up comments,he made me laugh when he made commants that made yall mad..........

and shit how about this,if yall don't like how hiphop is going.........DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...........stop bitching like a female
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2005, 11:06:52 AM »
I feel similar to rap music as a whole right at this point in time...but whilst im saying that i still have love for all my "older" rap music ie things released 86-96 but to be fair im talking "rap" as in the crap being put out that all others seem to be loving ie game etc...
....im not better, but im also not interested and that worries me...to say that though i have also come across some peoples in the years since then that have sparked me onto a new artist / group and even style...rap just like music as a whole moves in cycles and no doubt the wheel will turn again and ill be loving it and need to get everything out (i do that now but only with certain genres of rap.etc)
This board is good, a great bunch of people ive talked to on here...and ones i havent yet but im also feeling this big negative vibe lately...kinda funny when as i rememeber it trauma was one of the main culprits...see what youve done ?? its like an infection spreading across all forum/sub-forum/topics...not just limited to TOT / G-Spot...nah im joking kid im not blaming you  ;)
But again i have no doubt that the useless beefin will eventually stop when they get bored and all great topic and conversation will come back to being a mainstay...im not ashamed ive learned a lot from some others on here...im not stupid we arent going to know artist coming out of an area,everything about a place etc
all i know is i always have and always will love music
Pz
« Last Edit: February 07, 2005, 11:09:42 AM by OpTiCaL »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2005, 04:09:22 PM »
quote author=Trauma link=topic=65721.msg721214#msg721214 date=1106432918]

BYE TRAUMA!

This is a good example of what I'm talking about.  Here's a picture of a human being, your brother, my brother, whatever, who's physically handicapped... but through determination and nothing but the basic desire to live, makes the most out of his life and tries to go on, even though assholes like you take everything you have for granted, for instance the ability to walk. 

Maybe you're laughing about it, but I don't find anything funny, and I don't see anything sad.  I see something beautiful in that picture, and that perfectly illustrates the difference between me, and much of the board (of course, not all of the board). 

A couple similar examples are how Pink and 'ruthlesssoldjah' were endlessly ridiculed because of their looks.  I've posted over 13,000 times on this board, and you won't find once where I made fun of someone less fortunate than me.  I honestly don't like either one of them, never met them... but they're human beings.  When I saw yall clowning them and their weight, it really made me analyze why in the hell I even bothered posting here. I'm not saying I'm better than anybody, i'm not saying I'm well-mannered, or anything, because frankly I can be pretty rude when I want to be.  When people don't even have the common courtesy to not make fun of someone's weight, or someone who's physically handicapped; then you really have to take a look at yourself and wonder why in the hell are you even associating with people like that? 

Yeah, I support it.  Lets go in, and bomb these asshole ayatollah motherfuckers. 

Look @ Egypt... Muslim nation, they're peacefull, so we leave them alone.  Iran has always been where all the crazy motherfuckers are from, I can't stand the motherfuckers, and diplomacy will fail.  So yeah, I wouldn't mind us bombing the fuck out of them.  I'd rather do it the easy way, though, like I said, bomb them, less ground troops, less casualties.  There'd be more civilian casualties, but a civilian Iranian casualty is better than an American troop casualty, in my mind, whether yall agree with it or not, I could care less. 

Of course we'll try diplomacy, and it won't work.  So we'll end up there eventually.  This is some monumental shit that's going down, too, guys, this is history in the making, good or bad.  It's pretty crazy, if you would have said 10 years ago that the U.S. would go in and wipe the whole middle east up, bomb the shit out of people, invade three countries and kill everything in site, nobody would have believed we had the balls to do it.

It's going to stretch us incredibly thin, though, if Bush tries that, so he better have his shit together.  An Iran invasion would likely deep-six republican chances for winning the 2008 election, people aren't ready for 3 wars in 8 years.  Even I would rather see them wait, but then again when you've got a good thing going...   Ultimately, I support the president in his global policy, because I think the fundamental belief behind it, "do unto others before they do unto you", lol, is sound.  America was once the most feared nation in the world, and fear harbors respect.  Our complacency has made the world forget just what kind of dragon we are, so I guess it's time to breathe a little fire, scare the shit out of everybody, and continue running shit.  Maybe after 3 wars in 8 years, when we say something, people will fucking listen. 

Reply with your bullshit all you want, I won't grace this thread again. 

^^^^^^ What a hypocrite.  I'm sorry, I couldn't let that one slide.  That is just too much hypocrisy, the righteous Mormon who wants to "bomb the fuck" out of 3 countries in less than 8 years because "they are a bunch of crazy mutherfuckers over there".
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 04:11:54 PM by Muharram 1426 A.H. »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2005, 04:10:36 PM »
^ good call infinite, wen i read that, i was thinking of this thread exactly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2005, 04:20:20 PM »

Really, at the time he origionally came on this thread acting all self-righteous, immediately thought his dehumanization of Arabs and the Middle East came to my mind, I just didn't want to go and search old threads to find his posts where he advocated genocide on the Palestinians (Another just bomb the fuck out of them all and get it over with type remark) or the torture of the Iraqi's.  He's been laying low lately, but then right there infront of me today he posts another example of his hypocrisy, I couldn't let it go this time.

It's one thing for a so-called Christian Mormon to support a movement because he believes it is a self-defense or resistance movement against oppression, but Trauma straight up admitted that it was all about "Doing unto others before they do unto you", so this is clear aggression.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 04:51:02 PM by Muharram 1426 A.H. »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2005, 05:58:56 PM »

i'm always in your hart

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2005, 09:23:29 PM »

ecrazy

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2005, 09:29:19 PM »
OH ME OH MY!