Author Topic: Iraqi elections........will they be a success?  (Read 1322 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Iraqi elections........will they be a success?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2005, 11:01:59 AM »
it's called defense moron.... if it was occupied they would be pretty much our slave labor while we reap the benefits

Defense from what, you retard? They didn't attack us. They didn't have the supposed WMDs to attack us, so what were we defending ourselves from?

where did i say it was defense for us? i swear there's some ignorant ass people on this message board that just throw words into a post so they have something to argue about

Iraq's military and police force were loyal to saddam, now that saddam is gone they need a new military and police force... imagine if the US military and police all dissappeared...don't you think you're need some sort of defense against other countries and fellow countrymen?

now you should apologize for being an idiot and jumping to conclusions

No, you're the idiot here... nothing gave the U.S. the right to invade Iraq in the first place...

oh since you made a mistake you're going to change the debate? nice try....but try to stick to one topic at a time

I'm not changing the debate. You said that it's "defense" and not occupation... and I'm simply stating that it's unjust, wrong, and a mistake for us to have been in there in the first place, for whatever reason you or our government wants to claim.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2005, 11:08:24 AM »
Were occupying their country, and were defending it. As needles said, they have no defense without us.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2005, 11:10:34 AM »
Were occupying their country, and were defending it. As needles said, they have no defense without us.

LMFAO..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA....

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2005, 11:12:20 AM »
THE ATTACKING DEFENDER.... what's next.... THE MORAL CHILD-MOLESTOR...

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2005, 11:15:38 AM »
Rampant, remember that post listing some of the stupid things you've said in the past... I think I could put together a new volume every month with hundreds of quotes.... seriously, you are the dumbest idiot alive...

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2005, 11:17:29 AM »
Imagine some guy running into your house, kills half of your family, and tells the rest "I'm defending you guys from potential attackers in the future" LOLLLL  Rampant go suck on your dad's testicles you retarded son of a bitch

Thirteen

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2005, 11:32:39 AM »
Imagine some guy running into your house, kills half of your family, and tells the rest "I'm defending you guys from potential attackers in the future" LOLLLL  Rampant go suck on your dad's testicles you retarded son of a bitch

i think that has to be the worst analogy i've ever witnessed on this board... but anyways there's nothing to argue here. sure there are still quite a few offensive operations being performed in Iraq, but there are more defensive and protective measures being used in iraq...

if we were to just wipe out iraqs government and leave, they might have come under attack by one of their neighboring countries and also looting and chaos would abound.... no one can change the war with iraq and we can argue all day if it was right or wrong but that's not what this topic is about

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2005, 11:39:30 AM »

i think that has to be the worst analogy i've ever witnessed on this board... but anyways there's nothing to argue here. sure there are still quite a few offensive operations being performed in Iraq, but there are more defensive and protective measures being used in iraq...

if we were to just wipe out iraqs government and leave, they might have come under attack by one of their neighboring countries and also looting and chaos would abound.... no one can change the war with iraq and we can argue all day if it was right or wrong but that's not what this topic is about

You've just said a whole lot of nothing.

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2005, 11:43:52 AM »

well you were bitching about us defending iraq and we are

you complainag about us being there unjusty is saying nothing because no matter what you say, we're going to stay there

for a better argument try to start a debate why you think humans should be able to breath under water without equipment because you're doing absolutly nothing here

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2005, 11:57:53 AM »

well you were bitching about us defending iraq and we are

you complainag about us being there unjusty is saying nothing because no matter what you say, we're going to stay there

for a better argument try to start a debate why you think humans should be able to breath under water without equipment because you're doing absolutly nothing here

You just get dumber by the minute, and on top of that you were the one saying that my analogy was dumb, when yours is worse than Rampant's statement (and that's saying a lot).

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2005, 12:05:03 PM »

You just get dumber by the minute, and on top of that you were the one saying that my analogy was dumb, when yours is worse than Rampant's statement (and that's saying a lot).

what's the matter jamal? nothing smart to say? well i'll let you continue crying about how unjust the war was... but don't get mad when the next time you ask me a stupid question and come with a wack analogy i son you

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2005, 12:08:56 PM »

what's the matter jamal? nothing smart to say? well i'll let you continue crying about how unjust the war was... but don't get mad when the next time you ask me a stupid question and come with a wack analogy i son you

If believing that helps you sleep at night, then be my guest... I wouldn't want to burst your little bubble.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2005, 12:11:16 PM »
We both know that your statement about our occupation being about "defense" is complete bullshit, just like everything else you've been pulling out of your ass in this thread.

Thirteen

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2005, 12:13:53 PM »
how is it bullshit? do you know how many offensive and defensive operations are running in iraq right now? no you don't.

i can tell you there's more defensive than offensive...we're repairing shit, training iraqis to become law enforcers and training their military, food services, shelters

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2005, 12:31:54 PM »
how is it bullshit? do you know how many offensive and defensive operations are running in iraq right now? no you don't.

i can tell you there's more defensive than offensive...we're repairing shit, training iraqis to become law enforcers and training their military, food services, shelters

We're repairing what we fucked up. Woo fucking hoo.