Author Topic: Iraqi elections........will they be a success?  (Read 1332 times)

Thirteen

Re: Iraqi elections........will they be a success?
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2005, 12:35:55 PM »
how is it bullshit? do you know how many offensive and defensive operations are running in iraq right now? no you don't.

i can tell you there's more defensive than offensive...we're repairing shit, training iraqis to become law enforcers and training their military, food services, shelters

We're repairing what we fucked up. Woo fucking hoo.

we could've just left the place a bunch of sinkholes but then again you'd be bitching about that too

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2005, 01:08:24 PM »
how is it bullshit? do you know how many offensive and defensive operations are running in iraq right now? no you don't.

i can tell you there's more defensive than offensive...we're repairing shit, training iraqis to become law enforcers and training their military, food services, shelters

we could've just left the place a bunch of sinkholes but then again you'd be bitching about that too

That's exactly what we did 14 years ago. We bombed them, fucked everything up, killed thousands of people... then we do the same exact shit once more.... and now we're gonna fix it... boy, now that I look at it from your angle.... it's so nice of us to help them!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2005, 01:11:14 PM »
Listen up Useless Kane, no matter how you try to justify this war, you can't. No matter how much the U.S. does now to "fix"  things, you have to remember that they're the ones who fucked it up in the first place.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2005, 02:03:06 PM »

or we could have not invaded and not bomb the fuck out of the country. did that ever cross your mind? go tell those 200,000 ppl that died families that its ok you will fix the problem that the u.s. started.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2005, 02:17:45 PM »

or we could have not invaded and not bomb the fuck out of the country. did that ever cross your mind? go tell those 200,000 ppl that died families that its ok you will fix the problem that the u.s. started.

Nah... these idiots think that it's alright to bomb someone's house killing everyone inside, and then rebuilding the house for the next family to live in. Useless Kane is so we-todd-it.

Thirteen

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2005, 03:09:15 PM »
you know what guys? if you call me retarded 4,327 more times... you can go back in time and stop the war from happening

wait, no you can't...it just shows that you guys are little complaining bitches....don't be mad at me, i can't change anything either

so you still want to argue about how the united states need defense against iraq jerky jamal? or you want to admit that you're a moron and you put words into my post?

Thirteen

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2005, 03:13:59 PM »

once again, we "could" have not done alot of things but guess what? you two little people might as well not exist because your opinions on the war don't matter

i have the best chance of going to war and getting killed out of every single one of you on this board and you don't see me complaining about this war....it's going to happen no matter what i say or do

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2005, 03:33:47 PM »
you know what guys? if you call me retarded 4,327 more times... you can go back in time and stop the war from happening

wait, no you can't...it just shows that you guys are little complaining bitches....don't be mad at me, i can't change anything either

so you still want to argue about how the united states need defense against iraq jerky jamal? or you want to admit that you're a moron and you put words into my post?

I want to admit that you're a moron. Thanks, now move the fuck on with your life, retard.

Thirteen

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2005, 03:37:31 PM »
you're in the need of moving on jerky jamal...you're arguing about something that you can't change...and you have the labia to call me retarded? you poor, poor soul

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2005, 03:56:04 PM »
you're in the need of moving on jerky jamal...you're arguing about something that you can't change...and you have the labia to call me retarded? you poor, poor soul

Is there any argument that goes on here that anyone can/will do something about? No, you retard. I'm just expressing my opinion, happened to throw in some hard facts in there, and you got your dirty panties in a twist. Go drench that period juice out.

Thirteen

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2005, 04:01:00 PM »

Is there any argument that goes on here that anyone can/will do something about? No, you retard. I'm just expressing my opinion, happened to throw in some hard facts in there, and you got your dirty panties in a twist. Go drench that period juice out.

there's tons of arguments you can do things about. you think a cd sucks, don't buy it.....you don't like a certain food, don't eat it....you don't like your weather, move...your job sucks, get a new one...

anyways what you brought to this thread was common knowledge and did little to affect anything...

by the way i can tell i'm in your head...as soon as i refer to you having a pussy, you do the same to me....very original

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2005, 04:10:04 PM »

there's tons of arguments you can do things about. you think a cd sucks, don't buy it.....you don't like a certain food, don't eat it....you don't like your weather, move...your job sucks, get a new one...

anyways what you brought to this thread was common knowledge and did little to affect anything...

by the way i can tell i'm in your head...as soon as i refer to you having a pussy, you do the same to me....very original

Can you say the same about the arguments in TOT? No. You're wrong, I'm right... again.

If what I brought is common knowledge, why do you try to argue against it? To be wrong? Mission accomplished.

Have a good day, retard.

Thirteen

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2005, 04:19:00 PM »

Can you say the same about the arguments in TOT? No. You're wrong, I'm right... again.

If what I brought is common knowledge, why do you try to argue against it? To be wrong? Mission accomplished.

Have a good day, retard.

if you look at the topic we're supposed to be talking about, you can argue both sides of this topic....since it's something in the future and hasn't happened yet...damn you're WRONG again

and i think you're too stupid to even know what i'm arguing and not arguing about...the first argument you made with me was because you have a hard time reading... and i proved that you're a moron

the second part isn't even an argument...you're complaining that the war is unjust and i'm saying be a man and suck it up, there's nothing you can do about it...so my argument is that you can't change the past....and if you're trying to argue against that...you lose again

just give up jerky jamal, you can't win in this thread...you have a better chance of following me around in my other posts and calling me names than walking away from this thread a winner....you've lost, you're just too dumb to realize it

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2005, 04:20:37 PM »
no they will not be

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2005, 04:40:44 PM »

Have a good day, retard.

if you look at the topic we're supposed to be talking about, you can argue both sides of this topic....since it's something in the future and hasn't happened yet...damn you're WRONG again

and i think you're too stupid to even know what i'm arguing and not arguing about...the first argument you made with me was because you have a hard time reading... and i proved that you're a moron

the second part isn't even an argument...you're complaining that the war is unjust and i'm saying be a man and suck it up, there's nothing you can do about it...so my argument is that you can't change the past....and if you're trying to argue against that...you lose again

just give up jerky jamal, you can't win in this thread...you have a better chance of following me around in my other posts and calling me names than walking away from this thread a winner....you've lost, you're just too dumb to realize it

WTF... you really are retarded aren't you?

You say this: "there's tons of arguments you can do things about. you think a cd sucks, don't buy it.....you don't like a certain food, don't eat it....you don't like your weather, move...your job sucks, get a new one..."

I reply with:"Can you say the same about the arguments in TOT? No"

You decide not to make sense with this:"if you look at the topic we're supposed to be talking about, you can argue both sides of this topic....since it's something in the future and hasn't happened yet...damn you're WRONG again"

You went from being able to do something about a situation to being able to argue it.

So just because I can't change the past, I can't add an opinion? LOL sorry to hurt your feelings with my opinions.

You claim I can't "win" in this thread, when in fact, you keep making dumb remarks, and I keep exposing them. Now if you would please do me a favor, and get off my scrotum, I'd appreciate it.