Author Topic: Iraqi elections........will they be a success?  (Read 1320 times)

Thirteen

Re: Iraqi elections........will they be a success?
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2005, 04:59:40 PM »
ok since you're slow i'll explain this very simply... since elections have not happened yet...you can do something about it... you can debate and see the pros and cons of such a situation, then sit back and see what happens. sure it doesn't directly effect the outcome but then again an election in a foreign country such as iraq doesn't mean shit to us anyways...

if you honestly want a good example of what i'm talking about...how about this country's elections? i was able to spend 5 minutes of my life pissing off everyone around the world...and it still pisses them off today...so maybe if the first example didn't quite satisfy you, that one should...so you asked for a nail in your coffin and i gave it to you

so you you should go put some clothes on because i bet you're vagina is getting a little cold since you just exposed yourself there moron

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2005, 06:09:57 PM »
Yeah that makes all the difference in the world... to argue about something that a) is happening in another part of the world b) you can't do shit about  c) you don't care about.... but for me to state an opinion about something that happened is just outright absurd... Get over it little whiny bitch

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2005, 06:16:09 PM »
The only thing you can call me dumb for is for the fact that I just stooped wayyyyyyyyyyy down to your intelligence level by even arguing with a retard that has the mental capacity of a 4th grade special-ed student.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2005, 06:18:50 PM »
I can't believe the level of immaturity this forum has reached. :-\

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Thirteen

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2005, 06:58:12 PM »
Yeah that makes all the difference in the world... to argue about something that a) is happening in another part of the world b) you can't do shit about  c) you don't care about.... but for me to state an opinion about something that happened is just outright absurd... Get over it little whiny bitch

The only thing you can call me dumb for is for the fact that I just stooped wayyyyyyyyyyy down to your intelligence level by even arguing with a retard that has the mental capacity of a 4th grade special-ed student.

i don't mind your opinion because you usually have something intelligent to say and sometimes i learn things from your posts but then there's also the fact that you're insecure, so you resort to name calling and try to make yourself seem smarter than you actually are

i'll admit it that the namecalling was childish of me but it's sad that you cling to internet pride and can't man up and admit when you're wrong. you just keep pushing on with your empty insults...you say i have the mental capacity of a 4th grade retard and yet i proved you wrong about 3 times in this thread...so does that make you a third grade special ed student?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2005, 08:55:55 PM »

i don't mind your opinion because you usually have something intelligent to say and sometimes i learn things from your posts but then there's also the fact that you're insecure, so you resort to name calling and try to make yourself seem smarter than you actually are

i'll admit it that the namecalling was childish of me but it's sad that you cling to internet pride and can't man up and admit when you're wrong. you just keep pushing on with your empty insults...you say i have the mental capacity of a 4th grade retard and yet i proved you wrong about 3 times in this thread...so does that make you a third grade special ed student?

You haven't proven me wrong at all. You have no reply to what I say, so you write 2 paragraphs of bullshit that doesn't make sense, and when I tell you that you're a retard for not making sense, you assume I'm resorting to "name-calling" as a last resort.

Thirteen

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2005, 09:06:51 PM »

You haven't proven me wrong at all. You have no reply to what I say, so you write 2 paragraphs of bullshit that doesn't make sense, and when I tell you that you're a retard for not making sense, you assume I'm resorting to "name-calling" as a last resort.

i forgot, i can't prove you wrong because you're unable to realize you are wrong...

1. where did i say we were defending ourselves from iraq? it's there in print that you called me a moron because you thought i said something else

there goes the first thing you were wrong about

2. if we're not defending iraq, how come the majority of the missions in iraq are defense missions and very few are offensive?

there's number two

3. you tried to say that nothing in ToT could be changed so that you can prove me wrong and i showed you there were things

there's number three

4. you also argued that the war was unjust and you said that you were right and that i was wrong when i never even debated the justification of the war in iraq

and that makes you...i'm at a loss of words for what that makes you...do you even know what you argue about anymore or is it you just can't help expressing your opinions, calling people retarded and saying your right when there's nothing to be right about?

DAYUM

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2005, 09:25:30 PM »
smh...

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2005, 09:37:42 PM »
1. Your exact words were "it's called defense". If you are unable to clarify yourself, Mr. Special-Ed, which I know most people like you are unable to do, then that's not my problem. You never said "we're there to defend Iraq from others". You said "it's called defense". That doesn't make me wrong, it just means that your words could easily be interpreted in more than one way, since you're a retard that can't express an idea in a complete sentence.

2. How many different offensive missions can there be? 1. So what the fuck are you even trying to argue? That we're doing more good than bad in Iraq? Tell that to all those thousands of people who have lost family members in this "DEFENSE"

3. Yea, there is nothing anyone can/will do about any of the things being argued about in TOT. Your examples were "yea you can... if you don't like a cd, dont buy it"... I know you're a retard, but even you should understand that buying a cd or not has nothing to do with the topics being argued in TOT.

4. I was speaking in general terms when I said that I was right, which I am, and that you are wrong, which you are. I didn't specifically refer to the justification of the war.

Now that I've sonned you, will you please hop off my nuts. Thank You. Have a good night.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2005, 04:10:31 AM »
THE ATTACKING DEFENDER.... what's next.... THE MORAL CHILD-MOLESTOR...

LOL..... Jamal has this argument on lock.  Kane never had a leg to stand on... "People are going to school", "Biuldings and highways are being being biult", "There is electricity"........   Iraqi's were already going to school before the invasion, the biuldings and highways were already there before the invasion, and there was more electricity and clean water before the invasion. 

The US government is using any excuse it can find to biuld a permanent military presence in Iraq, as a means to invade other countries in the region, and as a means to continue the usurping of Iraq's vast oil reserves.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 06:43:44 AM by Thul Hijjah 1425 A.H. »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Thirteen

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2005, 06:14:43 AM »
1. Your exact words were "it's called defense". If you are unable to clarify yourself, Mr. Special-Ed, which I know most people like you are unable to do, then that's not my problem. You never said "we're there to defend Iraq from others". You said "it's called defense". That doesn't make me wrong, it just means that your words could easily be interpreted in more than one way, since you're a retard that can't express an idea in a complete sentence.

2. How many different offensive missions can there be? 1. So what the fuck are you even trying to argue? That we're doing more good than bad in Iraq? Tell that to all those thousands of people who have lost family members in this "DEFENSE"

3. Yea, there is nothing anyone can/will do about any of the things being argued about in TOT. Your examples were "yea you can... if you don't like a cd, dont buy it"... I know you're a retard, but even you should understand that buying a cd or not has nothing to do with the topics being argued in TOT.

4. I was speaking in general terms when I said that I was right, which I am, and that you are wrong, which you are. I didn't specifically refer to the justification of the war.

Now that I've sonned you, will you please hop off my nuts. Thank You. Have a good night.

lol you're still an idiot i see

1. that's awesome how you can jump to conclusions and not understand someone, call them a retard and they're the wrong one...if you needed clarification you could ask. you just admitted to not understanding what i said which makes you the person that was wrong...i guess that's the closest i'll get to you admitting anything

so when the oakland raiders are playing defense, they are defending the united states against a foreign country? there's more than one thing you can defend from and it's not my fault you're a fucking moron

2. there are tons of offensive missions and defensive mission that can be done, you just asking this questions proves you know shit about the subject so i'm glad you admit you're ignorant with it comes to military tactics. since you're asking about this again proves you're ignorant

3. i already gave you the example of voting in the US elections but since that proves you wrong, you can choose to ignore it like the ignorants moron you are

4. enjoy still being wrong

« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 06:22:50 AM by Needles Kane »

Thirteen

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2005, 06:19:11 AM »

LOL..... Jamal has this argument on lock.  Kane never had a leg to stand on... "People are going to school", "Biuldings and highways are being being biult", "Their is electricity"........   Iraqi's were already going to school before the invasion, the biuldings and highways were already there before the invasion, and their was more electricity and clean water before the invasion. 

The US government is using any excuse it can find to biuld a permanent military presence in Iraq, as a means to invade other countries in the region, and as a means to continue the usurping of Iraq's vast oil reserves.

you're still on that conspiracy this aren't you? why would we build bases in iraq when we can already use Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Afghanistan? you think america needs bases in every middle eastern country to win wars? you're highly mistaken...and again, we haven't recieved any bonuses from having iraq's oil reserve. so please don't bring your ignorant muslim theories out again because all the factual basis behind them can be attributed to your own paranoid delusions

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2005, 01:12:06 PM »
I will sum up this thread in someone else's six words...
Jamal has this argument on lock.

Have a good day.  :)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2005, 01:13:43 PM »
I'm not gonna keep typing up 4 paragraphs if you don't have any common sense or logic to see things in a rational way. Dealing with idiots like you is just not my thing; well actually on WCC, most of the time it is, but that's another story. Anyways, I hope you sleep well at night knowing you got sonned by someone way younger than you.  :-*

Thirteen

« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2005, 08:26:39 PM »

ok you want examples of attacking defenders?

it's happened in the crusades, revolutionary war, civil war, ww 1, ww2, korean war, desert storm....pretty much every single war that has ever happened.

every single war that has been recorded in history has had an attack which took over a land, then in turn they had to defend that land...just to name a few....

1. kuwait...america had to attack the iraqis and push them back over the border then defend kuwait for awhile

2. america had to attack guam to get the japanese out during WWII then had to defend Guam from japan

3. afghanistan...america attacked the terrorist supporting government and is now defending the country from more terrorists

so once again i prove you wrong... it's ok that the only person that sticks up for you is some dumb fuck that backs up his posts with conspiracy theories...

you've just been sonned again you little girl, enjoy your day at school, i packed you a lunch, enjoy my salty nuts