Author Topic: Iraqi elections........will they be a success?  (Read 1330 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Iraqi elections........will they be a success?
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2005, 10:11:24 PM »
THE ATTACKING DEFENDER.... what's next.... THE MORAL CHILD-MOLESTOR...

ok you want examples of attacking defenders?

it's happened in the crusades, revolutionary war, civil war, ww 1, ww2, korean war, desert storm....pretty much every single war that has ever happened.

every single war that has been recorded in history has had an attack which took over a land, then in turn they had to defend that land...just to name a few....

1. kuwait...america had to attack the iraqis and push them back over the border then defend kuwait for awhile

2. america had to attack guam to get the japanese out during WWII then had to defend Guam from japan

3. afghanistan...america attacked the terrorist supporting government and is now defending the country from more terrorists

so once again i prove you wrong... it's ok that the only person that sticks up for you is some dumb fuck that backs up his posts with conspiracy theories...

you've just been sonned again you little girl, enjoy your day at school, i packed you a lunch, enjoy my salty nuts

LOL.

Hey Jamal, u checked out this shit? Number 2 is a classic! Ha ha, redneck got ass raped in this thread.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2005, 10:37:10 PM »
LMAO... this fool is the biggest moron alive... I can't believe he just said that....

Useless Kane, let's put this into perspective here. Two guys are fighting. Guy A runs into your house, kills half of your family, and then tells you that he's protecting you from Guy B because Guy B is about to attack your house. You'd be okay with that? LOLLLL Damn, I didn't know our education system was THAT bad.

And you don't even wanna talk about those specific points because #2 is just retarded even by simply reading what you said with out any analysis provided by me, and #1 and #3 are just territories you don't wanna cross with me because that's the POINT OF NO RETURN  8)

Thirteen

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2005, 11:58:42 PM »
you can go ahead and say what the fuck you want about those three situations...the bottom line is we attacked a place and we took it over and we defended either ourselves or the people living there.... my argument isn't about if the people love the idea, cause i could care less.... but just so you know attacking defenders happens in every war

jamal, your little analogy about house conquest doesn't mean shit...there's alot of things i wouldn't like, but if it happens, it happens. to be honest, i don't like any war but they still happen... so how does my preferences prove you right?

and to say i don't know what i'm talking about in #2 is funny... how much time have either of you spent on guam? i lived there for a year... i don't have to read text books about there because i ran into a chamorro that was enslaved by the japanese to build fortifications and he said he thanks god that the americans retook Guam

so me getting a first hand story of what went down > than what you can read in a text book

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2005, 12:06:35 AM »
you can go ahead and say what the fuck you want about those three situations...the bottom line is we attacked a place and we took it over and we defended either ourselves or the people living there.... my argument isn't about if the people love the idea, cause i could care less.... but just so you know attacking defenders happens in every war

jamal, your little analogy about house conquest doesn't mean shit...there's alot of things i wouldn't like, but if it happens, it happens. to be honest, i don't like any war but they still happen... so how does my preferences prove you right?

and to say i don't know what i'm talking about in #2 is funny... how much time have either of you spent on guam? i lived there for a year... i don't have to read text books about there because i ran into a chamorro that was enslaved by the japanese to build fortifications and he said he thanks god that the americans retook Guam

so me getting a first hand story of what went down > than what you can read in a text book

You were in Guam during World War II? No, so shut the fuck up.

My analogy wasn't supposed to show that you wouldn't like the situation, rather that it's absurd. We didn't attack any countries to defend them. We attacked Iraq to defend Kuwait... we didn't attack Kuwait (although that's a whole 'nother issue to be argued, but I'll stay off that for the purpose of sonning you now on this topic). We didn't attack Afghanistan to defend Afghans from anyone. So your whole argument goes down the drain.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2005, 12:09:48 AM »
Guam was attacked by the Japanese, not us. We went into Guam to fight the Japanese, not the people of Guam. You're arguing one thing, but you're giving examples that don't support your argument.

Thirteen

« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2005, 12:11:46 AM »
were you in iraq during this war? were you in guam during ww 2, were you in desert storm?

ok now shut the fuck up...

looks like your reasoning just failed you there didn't it?

Thirteen

« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2005, 12:15:59 AM »
Guam was attacked by the Japanese, not us. We went into Guam to fight the Japanese, not the people of Guam. You're arguing one thing, but you're giving examples that don't support your argument.

wow that looks alot like

2. america had to attack guam to get the japanese out during WWII then had to defend Guam from japan

and before you try and get technical yes we did attack guam...i saw the shells of buildings left from after that attack, i walked the beach were i met the ex japanese slave, he showed us the pill boxes he helped make on the escarpment, the whole island has signs, plaques and statues with guam's war history on them

so what point did you have to make by repeating what i said?

Thirteen

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2005, 12:37:18 AM »
anyways i'm going to stop with the name calling... your analogy with the little houses getting taken over might be your point of view... the was i see it is more like this.

let's say the city you're living in is it's own little country... now another country thinks your country's government is corrupted on all levels, so it attacks your country and totally removes your government...the attack was pretty much chaos, both side lost people, your country even lost civilians... now, you city doesn't have any government, no law enforcment agencies....what do you think is going to happen? these actions leave you country totally messed up, you can be invaded at any time due to lack of a military, looting is common place due to lack of law enforcement... now can you honestly say your country does not need any source of defense?

i know you're pissed because you can't argue with me about this war being just or unjust because i have a careless attitude about it...so the debate isn't about who attacked who....why they attacked, or if they were justified in attacking....i'm talking about the present time

in iraq, if we left the place without a governent, and in the condition it was in, don't you think long time enemy iran might have taken some interest in iraqi land? and i know you've read about the looting that took place in iraq right after the war...iraqi people raiding palaces, burning down stores, etc....

the us government is training iraqi people to become police officers and starting up a military so the US will no longer have to defend iraq...this is even one of the goals that the puppet president has stated he wanted to achieve...have the US stabilize iraq so they can get out.

there's my point of the argument, you can call me retarded, moron...anything else but there's my point told like a man

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2005, 01:10:05 AM »

wow that looks alot like

and before you try and get technical yes we did attack guam...i saw the shells of buildings left from after that attack, i walked the beach were i met the ex japanese slave, he showed us the pill boxes he helped make on the escarpment, the whole island has signs, plaques and statues with guam's war history on them

We attacked the Japanese who took over Guam... who did we attack in Iraq?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2005, 01:16:19 AM »
in iraq, if we left the place without a governent, and in the condition it was in, don't you think long time enemy iran might have taken some interest in iraqi land? and i know you've read about the looting that took place in iraq right after the war...iraqi people raiding palaces, burning down stores, etc....

the us government is training iraqi people to become police officers and starting up a military so the US will no longer have to defend iraq...this is even one of the goals that the puppet president has stated he wanted to achieve...have the US stabilize iraq so they can get out.

there's my point of the argument, you can call me retarded, moron...anything else but there's my point told like a man

Nah, I respect your view, but I disagree with it. Anyways, what I quoted here... I agree with that, it's our duty now to stabilize Iraq, BUT you can't claim that our mission as a whole is one of "DEFENSE" as you like to call it. Reconstruction and things of that sort are part of our DUTY... "You break it, you buy it". Had Iraq attacked the U.S., and we went over and fucked them up, then NO, it wouldn't be our duty to reconstruct their country, they asked for it; however, that's not the case. We just went over there and blew the place up for no justifiable reason, and now it's our duty to fix what we broke. You can't claim however that we're there to DEFEND the Iraqis, we're there now because certain people are making $$$.

Thirteen

« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2005, 11:34:28 AM »

wow that looks alot like

We attacked the Japanese who took over Guam... who did we attack in Iraq?

we attacked Saddam and the people loyal to him, still not saying it's right or wrong but that's who the enemy was defined as

Thirteen

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2005, 11:51:57 AM »

Nah, I respect your view, but I disagree with it. Anyways, what I quoted here... I agree with that, it's our duty now to stabilize Iraq, BUT you can't claim that our mission as a whole is one of "DEFENSE" as you like to call it. Reconstruction and things of that sort are part of our DUTY... "You break it, you buy it". Had Iraq attacked the U.S., and we went over and fucked them up, then NO, it wouldn't be our duty to reconstruct their country, they asked for it; however, that's not the case. We just went over there and blew the place up for no justifiable reason, and now it's our duty to fix what we broke. You can't claim however that we're there to DEFEND the Iraqis, we're there now because certain people are making $$$.

yeah i know contractors are making a killing over there, instead of enlisting the aid of iraqi companies, the US outsourced alot of the contracts back to the US to line some pockets but that's the civilian part. the military is defending ports, ammo dumps and utility buildings along with hospitals and other municiple buildings. plus training iraqi military and law enforcement to take over those duties. my cousin was there in the Sunni triangle and he said right after they'd get done attacking a palace during the war and they were heading away... all hell would break out on the streets, looting, vandalizm, arson...totally getting rid of iraqs government, wasn't the smartest thing to do because that's the main reason we're stuck there

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2005, 01:05:58 PM »
we attacked Saddam and the people loyal to him, still not saying it's right or wrong but that's who the enemy was defined as

Saddam was the leader of Iraq. He was Iraqi. The people loyal to him were Iraqi. We attacked Iraq/Iraqis. We were defending Iraqis from Iraqis?  :D So, now you see what I was getting at.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2005, 03:11:37 PM »
man someone lock this up its getting rediculous

Thirteen

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2005, 08:24:44 PM »

Saddam was the leader of Iraq. He was Iraqi. The people loyal to him were Iraqi. We attacked Iraq/Iraqis. We were defending Iraqis from Iraqis?  :D So, now you see what I was getting at.

well we seperated the iraqis into two groups...and you can't say iraqis don't need defense against other iraqis during these times...almost every other day they are sitting there blowing each other up... so there are common iraqis and pissed off iraqis