Author Topic: The Hate Area!!! Why do the Bay hate on L.A. for it's shine????  (Read 510 times)

Acgrundy

Re: The Hate Area!!! Why do the Bay hate on L.A. for it's shine????
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2005, 06:38:59 PM »
Rappin 4 tay - off parole
RBl Posse - Ruthless by law
Luniz - operation stakola
e-40 - in a major way
e-40 - hall of game
spice 1 - amerikkka's nightmare
spice 1 - 187 he wrote
celly cel - heat 4 yo azz
celly cel - killa kali
click - game related
b legit - hemp museu
d-shot - 6 figures
nocturnal hustaz - nocturnal hustlaz
mac dre - rapper gone bad
mac dre - stupid doo doo dumb
dubee - dubee
ray luv - forever hustlin

Those albums might be "Bay" classics but not one of those albums is even close to a real classic album.  Most hip-hop fans haven't even heard of half of that nonsense.

shit, here in california everybody I know that listens to rap would consider everyone of those a classic album.  wtf is a "real classic"?  lmao, you guys are too fuckin funny.  I guarantee you guys ain't even heard this shit, so how the fuck you gonna speak on it?

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2005, 06:39:22 PM »
^^ Man, it's like saying that West Coast got no love for the East Coast and is just full of jealous untalented muthafuckaz.
Like i said before, dont waste your time.. I'm out.

ToP_DiZzLE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2005, 06:39:35 PM »
YEA DATS RIGHT JUSS LIKE Eiht, Spice, and My Fuckin' Nigga Pac SAID  ...dONT BE TALKING SHIT BOUT DA BAY IF YOU HAVNT HEARD SHIT BEFORE!! THE BAY HAS MANY FUCKING LEGENDS IN this RAP GAME...N WE HAVE MANY TO COME!! JUSS CUZ SOME BAY NIGGAZ DONT GET ALONG WITH SOME L.A CATZ N SHIT DOnt MEAN ALL OF DA BAY BE HATING ON L.A!! DA BAY HAS MUCH LOVE FOR L.A!! BUT YA'LL BE GOING TO FAR BY HATING N TALKING SHIT ON DA BAY....!!MAC DRE R.I.P!!

BAY AREA HATERS  :scarface:

acbaylove

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2005, 06:42:53 PM »
Shit, this topic is straight disrespectful for the Bay.. you mod should close it. And yeah, 'Pac, the GOAT, was a Bay Area influenced rapper too, who got nothing but love for the Bay. You bitches should do the same.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2005, 06:44:13 PM »
why do you even post on here?  this is a westcoast forum, any westcoast fan should know about 40 water.  I guarantee you haven't even heard much bay music.

e-40 - in a major way
e-40 - hall of game
spice 1 - 187 he wrote
celly cel - killa kali
click - game related
b legit - hemp museum
d-shot - 6 figures
dubee - dubee

thats just a small portion of classic records to have come out the bay.  how many of those albums have you heard?  If you don't think every album on that list is at least an 8/10 then you just have no taste in music whatsoever.

8/10 does not mean classic

the bay has come with VERY DOPE ASS ALBUMS  8) and i agree cause i've listen to most of those labums posted above...but its hard to find a CLASSIC
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2005, 06:44:39 PM »
these guys probably never even listen to a pac album older than AEOM.  hell they probably love his new album with all the eminem production.

Acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2005, 06:46:10 PM »
why do you even post on here? this is a westcoast forum, any westcoast fan should know about 40 water. I guarantee you haven't even heard much bay music.

e-40 - in a major way
e-40 - hall of game
spice 1 - 187 he wrote
celly cel - killa kali
click - game related
b legit - hemp museum
d-shot - 6 figures
dubee - dubee

thats just a small portion of classic records to have come out the bay. how many of those albums have you heard? If you don't think every album on that list is at least an 8/10 then you just have no taste in music whatsoever.

8/10 does not mean classic

the bay has come with VERY DOPE ASS ALBUMS 8) and i agree cause i've listen to most of those labums posted above...but its hard to find a CLASSIC

I said 8/10 at least.  Many of those album IMO are solid 9/10 or 10/10.  I can listen to the whole album all the way thru, without skipping a track.  and I been listening to them for years, and they never get old.  IMO that is the exact definition of a classic.

Suga Foot

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2005, 06:47:45 PM »
The Bay has been puttin out nothin but heat lately.  Better than any other region imo.

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2005, 06:48:46 PM »
Shit, this topic is straight disrespectful for the Bay.. you mod should close it. And yeah, 'Pac, the GOAT, was a Bay Area influenced rapper too, who got nothing but love for the Bay. You bitches should do the same.

Yes lets shut down all topics we don't agree with.

This whole topic makes me wanna shit.

Acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2005, 06:48:55 PM »
and whats even funnier, some people on here calling daz album a classic.  every album I listed shits on daz new album.  every album I listed shits on Game's album.  and I ain't a game hater.  his album is cool, but everyone of the albums I listed in this thread is way better than game's album.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2005, 06:53:54 PM »
well saying the bay is full of legends is lke saying Baby D or dem franchize boys are ATL legends. they arent so it just isnt true.
i loved 2pacalipse and the lost tapes and lttg was trash, its sad to say this but it was almost as bad as charlie hustle
This whole topic makes me wanna shit.
than take your shit
and whats even funnier, some people on here calling daz album a classic. every album I listed shits on daz new album. every album I listed shits on Game's album. and I ain't a game hater. his album is cool, but everyone of the albums I listed in this thread is way better than game's album.
daz isnt a classic but i doubt that anything from the bay shits on daz or the game

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2005, 06:55:24 PM »
This Thread is just wrong..... West need to unite not divide..... no wonder why the west dont blow.......

King Of L.A.

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2005, 06:56:54 PM »
why do you even post on here?  this is a westcoast forum, any westcoast fan should know about 40 water.  I guarantee you haven't even heard much bay music.

e-40 - in a major way
e-40 - hall of game
spice 1 - 187 he wrote
celly cel - killa kali
click - game related
b legit - hemp museum
d-shot - 6 figures
dubee - dubee

thats just a small portion of classic records to have come out the bay.  how many of those albums have you heard?  If you don't think every album on that list is at least an 8/10 then you just have no taste in music whatsoever.

lmao @ this clown.  how are those Hip Hop Classics? the only one i see is In A Major Way.  "Bay Area" classics maybe but definitly not Hip Hop classic. thats like me saying Dj Quik - Balance & Options is a hiphop classic. LA classic fo sho but not hip hop. Quit being so close minded u faggot & get your head out your ass.

acbaylove

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2005, 06:59:25 PM »
Yes lets shut down all topics we don't agree with.

We dont agree? Some of the things i'm reading here, once again, are straight disrespectful for the Bay, SO FOR THE WEST COAST (if you didnt know..). They're saying the Bay is full of untalented haters without even knowing Bay Area rappers. And that's only because some of them dissed Game. It's pathetic.

P.S. Rappin' 4-Tay's Off Parole is in my top3 albums ever.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2005, 06:59:34 PM »
wtf is a "real classic"? 

A real classic album is something that has made some sort of significant impact on hip-hop, is original and pretty much flawless.  Something like Illmatic, The Chronic or The Great Adventures Of Slick Rick.  You think those albums deserve to be in that company then you are flat out wrong.

I guarantee you guys ain't even heard this shit, so how the fuck you gonna speak on it

True, I have not heard one of those albums in fact, I haven't even heard of half of those albums.