Author Topic: (Recycled thread) Jib Jab -- George W. Bush 2nd Term  (Read 190 times)

Matrix Heart

« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 05:15:26 PM by Citizen Kain »

Woodrow

Re: Fox gets pwn3d!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 08:24:01 AM »
Are you that fucking stupid?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=65667.0

Guess so.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 08:33:00 AM »

Guess so.

lol some1 just upped it... :psych:

Woodrow you don't need to worry about double posting since you contribute nothing to this site  :nahnah:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 08:38:58 AM by Citizen Kain »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 05:06:45 PM »

Guess so.

lol dude chill out... you definitely have an insecurity problem... not everyone reads every post on dubcc.

if someone makes a duplicate post it has nothing to do with their intelligence, it just means they didnt know it already existed... this would seem to be obvious to most observers... interestingly enough, of the 33 views this site post has recieved, your the only one to write nonsense in it...

so what seemed obvious to most people, entirely eluded you... now as i said in another post, its always best to admit when your wrong otherwise ur only further demonstrating your own stupidity and bigotry.  so really i have to ask you are you:

a) just being emotional because a republican made themselves look stupid on national tv.

or

b) are you that fucking stupid and insecure that you need to write a nonsense post like this one.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 05:14:49 PM by Ant »

Sikotic™

Re: (Recycled thread) Jib Jab -- George W. Bush 2nd Term
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2005, 05:24:08 PM »
The anchor was so surprised by it lol. Pretty funny stuff.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2005, 06:25:13 PM »
lol dude chill out... you definitely have an insecurity problem... not everyone reads every post on dubcc.

if someone makes a duplicate post it has nothing to do with their intelligence, it just means they didnt know it already existed... this would seem to be obvious to most observers... interestingly enough, of the 33 views this site post has recieved, your the only one to write nonsense in it...

so what seemed obvious to most people, entirely eluded you... now as i said in another post, its always best to admit when your wrong otherwise ur only further demonstrating your own stupidity and bigotry.  so really i have to ask you are you:

a) just being emotional because a republican made themselves look stupid on national tv.

or

b) are you that fucking stupid and insecure that you need to write a nonsense post like this one.

We've got the pride of The DubCC chiming in on this post!

1st off, we've got the guy who's life is so successful that he spends his Friday nights posting about his disgust with the republican party, and telling people how stupid they are using terms like "ur"

2nd, we've got a guy who's hobbies include ace of bass listening and getting banned from a west coast rap board!

Damn man! Please stop the insults! They are coming from such intelligent individuals, it REALLY hurts!

Matrix Heart

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2005, 06:51:13 PM »
Typical left-wingers. Want equality, but anyone who doesn't share their views shouldn't get to express themselves.
You're having a great Friday night too^  ;D

I would try and make a decent comeback but you'd probably e-threaten me, ask for my home address and come down to San Diego to fight me?   ::) :nahnah:  ;D :cow:

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2005, 07:08:20 PM »
Typical left-wingers. Want equality, but anyone who doesn't share their views shouldn't get to express themselves.

I would try and make a decent comeback but you'd probably e-threaten me, ask for my home address and come down to San Diego to fight me?   ::) :nahnah:  ;D :cow:

It's 7:00pm... It's 10:00 in NY.

It's not my fault you didn't show up.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2005, 08:16:49 PM »

I was there with my laptop ready to fight  :psych: What does NY have to do with it?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 08:18:38 PM by Citizen Kain »

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (Recycled thread) Jib Jab -- George W. Bush 2nd Term
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2005, 08:22:38 PM »
W..... T.... F....

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2005, 02:46:22 AM »

I was there with my laptop ready to fight  :psych: What does NY have to do with it?

Not only are you a bitch, but you're a liar. I'm gonna go see if I still have the video of me where we were supposed to meet...

Ant's from New York.