Author Topic: WTF is wrong with my sound card???  (Read 71 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WTF is wrong with my sound card???
« on: January 22, 2005, 05:46:18 AM »
Well I turned on my computer & I was like "what the hell" cause my whole computer looked like it never had a graphics card installed on it.Well I checked everything out & my graphics card was still installed even tho everything looked so horrible.Anyways,I installed my graphics card again & my computer returned to its normal look.Later I wanted to listen to some music so I turned on Winamp & then I got a message saying I have to install a sound card inorder to listen to music.I looked at the bottom right corner of my monitor & noticed it didnt have the little audio icon next to the clock.So I installed the audio card & everything was cool until I turned off my computer & then later turned it on again.It turned out that my computer somehow must have uninstalled my sound card.I installed it again & I get the same shit once I turn off & then turn on my computer.The strange thing is tho that my graphics card works fine & doesnt uninstall itself like the sound card does.Does anybody have a solution or something???

Matrix Heart