Author Topic: yukmouth godzilla > Game's The Documentary  (Read 995 times)

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: yukmouth godzilla > Game's The Documentary
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2005, 12:41:44 PM »
Yukmouth is fuckin wack.  I used to like yuk.  But he's fuckin wack now.  His dis to Game was fuckin wack.  Not hatin. just how it is.  The documentry was tight.  I dont know about a classic, but it was tight.  Game can spit.  I got Yuk albums, luniz albums.  That nigga is wack now, im sorry.  It's like night and day with me.  "To each his own" basically what it comes down to.  But yeah, that nigga yuk is wack.  Mess it tight.  Quinn is tight.  Keak is tight.  But yuk is wack
IE

King Of L.A.

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2005, 12:59:23 PM »
this is a ridicolous post, how can you even compare the 2 albums. the documentary is hot and is decent but godzilla is on a whole other level that game will probaly never reach

lmao @ this clown.  you're right.  "Nothin 2 A Bo$$"  & "Stuntastic" are songs that are on another level then anyone in the rap game. ::)

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2005, 01:41:24 PM »
people can like game better than yuk but anybody saying documentary is better than godzilla has to be a game dickrider

King Of L.A.

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2005, 01:50:12 PM »
people can like game better than yuk but anybody saying documentary is better than godzilla has to be a game dickrider

anyone saying godzilla is better than the documentary must be a yuk dickrider

^ that sounds lame but thats pretty much what your saying.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2005, 01:55:03 PM »
all you motherfuckers replying saying Godzilla is wack, yukmouth is wack

List me 5 tracks u dont like and 5 tracks u think are the best, even if u didnt like the album, otherwise shut the fuck up

cause i dont believe anyone of u who say his album is wack listened to it more than once/twice or even once

Don't worry about it man...

These people saying ''The Documentary'' is a classic and that Game is hot and Yuk is wack are probably people who signed up to DubCC when they saw ''How We Do'' on TV and heard the news that 'the West is back'. Just a guess...

I like Game and I like Yuk. In my opinion, they both come hot the majority of the time and ''The Documentary'' is getting a lot of play from me at the moment. However, I certainly would not like to be considered a dick rider of either. Fair enough, if someone like Addicted To Beef detests Yuk - he's entitled to his opinion. You could at least try to justify why you dislike him so much though...

I sincerely hope people aren't hating on Yuk just because Game and him had beef ::) As R-Tistic (who is down with BWS) pointed out in another thread, just because you represent a certain group or person doesn't mean you have to hate everyone that they do. Form your own opinion.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2005, 01:56:21 PM »
no cause actually i heard both albums...

youngmessnucca

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2005, 02:15:03 PM »
yuk main fault on godzilla was way too many guest apperances......but on the other hand game coulda used more guests.....like someone who writes lyrics and can spit ;D

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2005, 04:00:46 PM »
i'm not a fan of either, but yukmouth is never going to be a pop star mostly because of his voice. quite possibly the most annoying voice in rap music.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2005, 04:01:02 PM »
lol niggas is dickryders callin Yuk wack. so what if he diss cats he think is weak? thats how it was in the old school. both them cats is nice but Game will NEVER be able to fuck with Yuk. he holds it down without Dre, without all the "ima blood i been shot 5 times talk", and without havin to drop names on every track.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2005, 04:59:17 PM »
Yuk is wack!!! Close thread!!!

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2005, 05:01:14 PM »
^^hahhahaha

davida.b.

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2005, 05:05:30 PM »
Yuk is wack!!! Close thread!!!

Oh STFU, you got your hoe card pulled at the WCRydaz forum. You were exposed for the groupie you are.

acbaylove

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2005, 06:11:32 PM »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2005, 06:23:43 PM »
iunno..i like game's documentary a bit more than Godzilla..becuase of the production..and flow
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

King Of L.A.

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2005, 06:28:53 PM »
lmao @ all the YUK groupies that hoped on his dick within the past 6 months. if it wasnt for the game beef 99% of u groupies woudn't be checkin for him.